S. Court denies AZ's request to deny drivers licenses to Dreamers

Supreme Court rejects Arizona challenge to 'Dreamers' program

"Fails on every level".

I guess Trumpettes would rather other drivers on the road have no license, or, insurance, for that matter.
Of course the Supreme Court rejected the challenge.

It's settled, accepted 14th Amendment jurisprudence that all persons in the United States are entitled to due process and equal protection of the law, including those undocumented, who cannot be denied applying for a driver's license.

This is just more rightwing ignorance, bigotry, and hate.
Explain Expedited Removal please.

You and I have already been down that road, and I quoted the language that says that anyone claiming to be a US citizen has a right to a trial before removal. You need need to find a new song, with a new chorus.
And you were shown that Expedited Removal does not require Due Process. If the person claims asylum or that he /she is a US Citizen then they will be interviewed by another Officer. They still have not seen an IJ or lawyer. So unless they can produce documents showing they are a citizen then they are deported via Expedited Removal. How many "citizens" do you think Obama's DHS removed? This will be the third time you were shown to be ignorant of this.

I'm not going to pull the damned law up again and prove once again to you that the law gives anyone the right to a fair tril if he claims he is a US citizen. I did it before, I am it is not worth my time to try to educate someone who does not understand 8th grade Civics.

Supreme Court rejects Arizona challenge to 'Dreamers' program

"Fails on every level".

I guess Trumpettes would rather other drivers on the road have no license, or, insurance, for that matter.

It's settled, accepted 14th Amendment jurisprudence that all persons in the United States are entitled to due process and equal protection of the law, including those undocumented, who cannot be denied applying for a driver's license.

You and I have already been down that road, and I quoted the language that says that anyone claiming to be a US citizen has a right to a trial before removal. You need need to find a new song, with a new chorus.
And you were shown that Expedited Removal does not require Due Process. If the person claims asylum or that he /she is a US Citizen then they will be interviewed by another Officer. They still have not seen an IJ or lawyer. So unless they can produce documents showing they are a citizen then they are deported via Expedited Removal. How many "citizens" do you think Obama's DHS removed? This will be the third time you were shown to be ignorant of this.

I'm not going to pull the damned law up again and prove once again to you that the law gives anyone the right to a fair tril if he claims he is a US citizen. I did it before, I am it is not worth my time to try to educate someone who does not understand 8th grade Civics.
You didn't prove jack shit, even your own link said you were wrong. Expedited Removal has no Due Process and can remove illegals without such. Immigration law was never in 8th grade civics, in fact immigration law was not in any civics classes. SMFH

I'll ask you again, how many citizens did Obama deport?

You didn't prove jack shit, even your own link said you were wrong. Expedited Removal has no Due Process and can remove illegals without such. Immigration law was never in 8th grade civics, in fact immigration law was not in any civics classes. SMFH

Liquid, You are on ignore, along with another guy who told me last week that Mexico was in league with the NAZIS in WW2, and in the process of planning an invasion of the USA when the war ended. I can only take a finite level of ignorance in any one week.

jan-brewer.jpg THANK YOU JAN !!! Jan Brewer tough...like an Apache -holding out till the very end.

• Arizona court rules DACA students ineligible for in-state tuition

Eddie Celaya
Published Jun 23, 2017 6:00am
Updated Jun 27, 2017 9:47pm

In a blow to undocumented students, the Arizona Court of Appeals ruled that Deferred Action for Childhood Arrival students — also known as DREAMers — do not have legal status in the state and therefore are ineligible to receive in-state tuition rates.

AZ Proposition 300/2006, specifically says that anyone who is not a citizen or legal resident or who is "without lawful immigration status is not entitled to classification as an in-state student.''

Last edited:

Liquid, You are on ignore, along with another guy who told me last week that Mexico was in league with the NAZIS in WW2, and in the process of planning an invasion of the USA when the war ended. I can only take a finite level of ignorance in any one week.
I don't really care if you put me on ignore, it only shows your ignorance of what Expedited Removal is and does. SHRUG

The high court agreed to take up the dispute after ruling in another immigrant detention case on Feb. 27. The justices in that case curbed the ability of immigrants held in long-term detention during deportation proceedings to argue for their release, overturning another 9th Circuit ruling.

Forum List

Back