S.C. school brat told friends before cop encounter: "Get yall phones out". She did it purposely.

ok----what was he supposed to do?
He was supposed to treat her like any other citizen that is about to be arrested. Inform the person they are about to be arrested and charged with a specific crime(s) and that failure to comply with instructions will result in further and more serious charges that will cause incarceration.

what was she supposed to be arrested for? not going to the principal's office?

does that even begin to sound normal to you?
Protocol and procedure would have required the officer to transition the situation from an administrative situation to a legal one. The officer should have let the student know the situation was now being turned into a demand that she leave the room or face a formal charge of trespassing, not a breaking of a school rule. Added to that would be his informing the student that failure to comply with his instructions would lead to even more serious charges that would result in her incarceration at a juvenile facility. Until that procedure is followed the officer is only presenting himself as muscle for the principal.
He did all that. It's clear you only saw the "short" video.
What is the source for you to make such a claim? Link to a "long" video version of the event.

a 16 year old in high school need ALL THOSE RIGHTS in order to follow school rules-------gee I wish I had known when I was 16------the vice principle of my high schools------VIOLATED MY RIGHTS -------he FORCED me to write a two page
composition on why I should be ON TIME -----ie get to school at 8:45 am.
can I still sue? will Obama invite me to the white house? I wrote the damn
thing----typed and double spaced

If the cop is that easy to bait, he deserves what he gets.
To me, those who bait other people are who deserve whatever it is that they get in return.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Does that include you? You bait people with every post. God bless your ass always!!!!
What makes me different from that girl is the fact that baiting anyone is never my intention. Only giving what is my opinion is and if some people do not like what my opinion is, that is their problem.

God bless you always too!!!

Holly

He was supposed to treat her like any other citizen that is about to be arrested. Inform the person they are about to be arrested and charged with a specific crime(s) and that failure to comply with instructions will result in further and more serious charges that will cause incarceration.

Protocol and procedure would have required the officer to transition the situation from an administrative situation to a legal one. The officer should have let the student know the situation was now being turned into a demand that she leave the room or face a formal charge of trespassing, not a breaking of a school rule. Added to that would be his informing the student that failure to comply with his instructions would lead to even more serious charges that would result in her incarceration at a juvenile facility. Until that procedure is followed the officer is only presenting himself as muscle for the principal.
What is the source for you to make such a claim? Link to a "long" video version of the event.

a 16 year old in high school need ALL THOSE RIGHTS in order to follow school rules-------gee I wish I had known when I was 16------the vice principle of my high schools------VIOLATED MY RIGHTS -------he FORCED me to write a two page
You miss the point. The school has the right to impose rules. That is an administration's job and duty. Students who don't follow can be disciplined administratively with things like detentions and suspensions.
A law enforcement officer is not meant to be a threat or muscle for the administrator. They are meant to remind and reinforce students that certain types of misbehavior can and will be treated at a higher level, a legal level that goes beyond and outside the scope of detention and suspension.
School administrators were not doing their jobs so they called on law enforcement to cover for their failure. That sent a signal to the law enforcement officer that he could disregard his law enforcement roll and follow the wishes of instructions of the administrator. He should have informed the administrator that to remove the student required the administrator to agree to charging the student with a crime, trespassing.

Sit back folks-----some of the folk here have a NEW HEROINE

I simply think that Niya Kenny is a better source on why she filmed the incident than you are making up a narrative you can't back with anything.

I do not have a narrative. I saw but did not hear the video-----I did not SEE anyone getting BEAT UP. I have seen lots of people restrained and ---far less
but still lots ARRESTED-------and that which I saw on the video was comparatively------really quite a mild affair-------I have heard the CRY OF "CHILD" ascribed to a 17 year old
child who was chained to his hospital bed in order to control him------he ended up in the ICU (intensive care unit) for real head injury The "child" was at least 6' feet tall and MUSCLE bound----the poor "child" had
been "attacked" whilst in the process of mugging a very elderly man----his
CRIMINAL ATTACKERS were adults-------this crap was televised complete with hix sobbing mother ----probably
for the AMUSEMENT of the hospital staff in the hospital in which I was working
at the time------WE LAUGHED ALL WEEK. his chains were very impressive
as was the POLITICAL HAY enjoyed by the defenders of the "CHILD". It had
taken six strong orderlies to get him CHAINED UP---------you want more info?
You can commiserate with his aggrieved mother. For the record---the
neurosurgeons fixed him up and he came out of it BETTER THAN NEW

To me, those who bait other people are who deserve whatever it is that they get in return.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Does that include you? You bait people with every post. God bless your ass always!!!!
What makes me different from that girl is the fact that baiting anyone is never my intention. Only giving what is my opinion is and if some people do not like what my opinion is, that is their problem.

God bless you always too!!!

Holly

Nope. You bait intentionally. Just like a nutty creep would. May satan be your guide.

^^^ I don't bait intentionally or at all period, but right here you are making it as clear as glass how much of a stranger to it that you are not.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I don't understand even if her actions were premeditated, even if she did anticipate a reaction form the cop in school, even if she did tell her classmates to ready their cameras, how the actions of the cop in school could be justified.

And I don't understand the Conservatives who are comfortable with the actions of the cop in school. Or how the Conservatives could find some ethical solace in believing that blaming the victim is an acceptable rationalization for unprofessional police behavior.

But, then again, blaming the victim is a rock steady Conservative fall back position. It comes from a lack of civic ethics and a latent racism.
Yeah don't' discipline her, maybe she will end up like the gentle giant. What the hell is wrong with you people?

"S.C. school brat told friends before cop encounter: "Get yall phones out". She did it purposely."

Another example of the ignorant, reprehensible right.

As has likely already been correctly pointed out: it makes no difference, even if true, it in no way mitigates the fact that the 'resource officer' was wrong, his termination appropriate and warranted.

Girl arrested during Spring Valley incident says she told classmates to film

Some people can't see a fucking setup coming. This bitch....before the cop even spoke to her....told her friends "Get yall phones out because something is about to happen".

SHE PLANNED IT. She knew damn well that she was going to resist and become a ghetto YouTube superstar. She knew NOTHING the cop did was she going to cooperate with.

She knew "something is gonna happen" because she was determined to MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN. Had she followed directions....NOTHING would happen.

Do we call this "premeditated oppression"?? Planning your own victimhood!!!

Amazing how many asshole Leftists think that career law enforcement officials need to lose their job. A decent person is not so flippant about somebody's hard invested means of living, but no Leftist is decent.

Remember....liberals don't believe in honest work. Never forget to factor that in.

Has the Democrat Sheriff revealed what procedure was violated yet?? Other than angering Jesse Jackson?

quiet idiot. I've worked harder and made more money than you've seen in your life.

what a bizarre little imbecile you are.
Well then quit being a quirky little bitch and thank us tax payers.

Yep, the little tramps set him up, and he took the bait.
They both should be banned from ever returning to school there.

So cops are so stupid they let a couple of "little tramps" set them up? A professional policeman allows two teenage girls to dupe him? Imagine what two full grown white men could do with this dolt. Fuck him up good.

I'm sure most teenage girls would go with a plan to tossed and dragged by a cop. They do it by texting first.

Grow up.

Bucs abandoned his thread a lonnnng time ago after he lerned he kant reed or just wont reed:

bucs90 was last seen: Today at 3:32 PM

It's the school's fault for not sending a black officer.

The PC Police want division, let 'em have it.

Race-appropriate authority interventions only.

no. it was the officer's fault for responding inappropriately. it appears he's overreacted in this type of manner previously.

that said, I still don't understand why they needed a police officer to deal with a nonviolent behavior problem. and I don't understand why the officer had no skills to diffuse the problem.
He should've tasked her, then handcuffed her and took her to jail for not leaving when she was told.

You miss the point. The school has the right to impose rules. That is an administration's job and duty. Students who don't follow can be disciplined administratively with things like detentions and suspensions.
A law enforcement officer is not meant to be a threat or muscle for the administrator. They are meant to remind and reinforce students that certain types of misbehavior can and will be treated at a higher level, a legal level that goes beyond and outside the scope of detention and suspension.
School administrators were not doing their jobs so they called on law enforcement to cover for their failure. That sent a signal to the law enforcement officer that he could disregard his law enforcement roll and follow the wishes of instructions of the administrator. He should have informed the administrator that to remove the student required the administrator to agree to charging the student with a crime, trespassing.

Incorrect. I used to be a security officer, then a cop. As a security officer, I had specific rules to enforce and if somebody didn't comply, I could ask them to leave. If they didn't I arrested them for trespassing, all of this without calling up the property owner in Los Angeles, CA. Idiots with their shouldas like yourself have no clue how agency works. The police works as an agent of the school and enforces the school's rules, that includes arresting trespassers. A police officer, unlike a security officer, also has the ability to enforce state laws apart from the school administration. That means a student disturbing school, which violates SC law, can be subject to immediate arrest.

America has spawned a generation of crack babies now coming of age. The crack is hitting the fan and Democrats must be satisfied by their Great Society program.

So you know for a fact that these girls and their parents smoke crack? Wow, post that link, Sparky!

Incorrect. I used to be a security officer, then a cop. As a security officer, I had specific rules to enforce and if somebody didn't comply, I could ask them to leave. If they didn't I arrested them for trespassing, all of this without calling up the property owner in Los Angeles, CA. Idiots with their shouldas like yourself have no clue how agency works. The police works as an agent of the school and enforces the school's rules, that includes arresting trespassers. A police officer, unlike a security officer, also has the ability to enforce state laws apart from the school administration. That means a student disturbing school, which violates SC law, can be subject to immediate arrest.

And the Richland County sheriff as much as said that. But the doofus who showed up and tossed that girl probably has about as much intelligence and presence of mind as you have.

It's the school's fault for not sending a black officer.

The PC Police want division, let 'em have it.

Race-appropriate authority interventions only.

no. it was the officer's fault for responding inappropriately. it appears he's overreacted in this type of manner previously.

that said, I still don't understand why they needed a police officer to deal with a nonviolent behavior problem. and I don't understand why the officer had no skills to diffuse the problem.
He should've tasked her, then handcuffed her and took her to jail for not leaving when she was told.

Tasked her? With what? Carrying his water? Chopping wood? Standing in the corner?

Forum List

Back