S.C. school brat told friends before cop encounter: "Get yall phones out". She did it purposely.

Girl arrested during Spring Valley incident says she told classmates to film

Some people can't see a fucking setup coming. This bitch....before the cop even spoke to her....told her friends "Get yall phones out because something is about to happen".

SHE PLANNED IT. She knew damn well that she was going to resist and become a ghetto YouTube superstar. She knew NOTHING the cop did was she going to cooperate with.

She knew "something is gonna happen" because she was determined to MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN. Had she followed directions....NOTHING would happen.

Do we call this "premeditated oppression"?? Planning your own victimhood!!!

so does that mean the officer DIDN'T grab her by her neck and act in a totally inappropriate fashion?

no?

then who cares?

Turns out Buc didn't even get the people right. He's quoting Niya Kenny....a girl who was also arrested. Not the girl who was dragged from the room by the cop.

So much for his batshit 'she planned it!' narrative. All they have left is random, baseless speculation backed with exactly jack shit.
you are wrong.

How am I wrong? With evidence backing your story.

Show me. Don't tell me.

Sit back folks-----some of the folk here have a NEW HEROINE

I simply think that Niya Kenny is a better source on why she filmed the incident than you are making up a narrative you can't back with anything.
yeah because teenagers never lie right?

Show us the evidence. Remember, your source for the 'collusion' narrative.....is your imagination.

So far, we have the testimony of an eye witness who was in the room when it happened. Vs some random guy on the internet who wasn't there and has no idea what he's talking about.

Who would you believe?

Some people can't see a fucking setup coming. This bitch....before the cop even spoke to her....told her friends "Get yall phones out because something is about to happen".

Nope. You didn't read your source article. The girl you're quoting is Niya Kenny. She was *also* arrested at the scene. But she wasn't the girl who the officer went off on.

From your own article:

When school resource officer Ben Fields entered the classroom at Spring Valley High School on Monday morning, student Niya Kenny says she knew something was going to happen.

“Initially, when they said an SRO was coming, we have two — so I didn’t know which one was coming,” Kenny said. “It could have been the other one. When I saw deputy Fields, that’s when I started . . . that’s when I told them to get the cameras out, because we know his reputation — well, I know his reputation.”

Read more here: Girl arrested during Spring Valley incident says she told classmates to film

'Get the cameras out' was Niya Kenny. Per your own source.

And Ninya Kenny was a witness to the incident. She wasn't the victim of it. Niya Kenny was arrested *after* the girl had already been dragged from the room.

After Fields forcibly removed a girl who the teacher said was disrupting class by refusing to put her phone away, the deputy arrested Kenny as well. The first girl was released to her parents, but Kenny was transported to the Alvin S. Glenn Detention Center, according to the Richland County Sheriff’s Department.

Read more here: Girl arrested during Spring Valley incident says she told classmates to film

Again, this is your own source.
See? Two different people. And it explicitly contradicts your entire ignorant 'she planned it' narrative.

it still seems SORTA PLANNED-------in the sense of a level of collusion.
Planning a little shitty prank like that does not take months and
an elaborate written proposal. It takes a wink and a nod
^this^

With 'this' being baseless speculation backed by nothing......after the LAST bullshit narrative the OP fed us was proven to be ignorant nonsense?
well, it melds together to give that impression. In court it could be very valuable data, the girls behavior and the girl giving out the message about the recording. Yeah, it fits together like a hand in a glove.
It is legal and a constitutional right for citizens to video police and other public officials. The 16 year old teens in that class know more about constitutional rights than some of the posters here. They are whining about a student telling her classmates to take advantage of a constitutional right.

I simply think that Niya Kenny is a better source on why she filmed the incident than you are making up a narrative you can't back with anything.

Show us the evidence. Remember, your source for the 'collusion' narrative.....is your imagination.

So far, we have the testimony of an eye witness who was in the room when it happened. Vs some random guy on the internet who wasn't there and has no idea what he's talking about.

Who would you believe?
so hmmmmm, I supposed I have to repeat myself. The behavior of the disruptive student and the admission of the other seems to yell at me, collaboration. And I don't believe 16 year olds when they say they don't know their classmates. That seems to further the bond between them.

The old nudge, nudge, wink, wink thingy

SHE PLANNED IT. She knew damn well that she was going to resist and become a ghetto YouTube superstar. She knew NOTHING the cop did was she going to cooperate with.

She knew "something is gonna happen" because she was determined to MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN. Had she followed directions....NOTHING would happen.

Do we call this "premeditated oppression"?? Planning your own victimhood!!!

If the cop is that easy to bait, he deserves what he gets.

Amazing how many asshole Leftists think that career law enforcement officials need to lose their job. A decent person is not so flippant about somebody's hard invested means of living, but no Leftist is decent.

Remember....liberals don't believe in honest work. Never forget to factor that in.

Has the Democrat Sheriff revealed what procedure was violated yet?? Other than angering Jesse Jackson?

quiet idiot. I've worked harder and made more money than you've seen in your life.

what a bizarre little imbecile you are.

The tin horn yahoo cletus's who are "cops" In south kackalacky make crap

Nope. You didn't read your source article. The girl you're quoting is Niya Kenny. She was *also* arrested at the scene. But she wasn't the girl who the officer went off on.

From your own article:

When school resource officer Ben Fields entered the classroom at Spring Valley High School on Monday morning, student Niya Kenny says she knew something was going to happen.

“Initially, when they said an SRO was coming, we have two — so I didn’t know which one was coming,” Kenny said. “It could have been the other one. When I saw deputy Fields, that’s when I started . . . that’s when I told them to get the cameras out, because we know his reputation — well, I know his reputation.”

And Ninya Kenny was a witness to the incident. She wasn't the victim of it. Niya Kenny was arrested *after* the girl had already been dragged from the room.

After Fields forcibly removed a girl who the teacher said was disrupting class by refusing to put her phone away, the deputy arrested Kenny as well. The first girl was released to her parents, but Kenny was transported to the Alvin S. Glenn Detention Center, according to the Richland County Sheriff’s Department.

See? Two different people. And it explicitly contradicts your entire ignorant 'she planned it' narrative.

How so? There's not the slightest evidence of colaboration between Niya Kenny and the girl who was slammed to the ground and dragged from the room. She didn't even claim to know her let alone be friends with her.

She claims to have known the officer and his reputation. And that's why she told everyone to 'break out their cameras'.

According to who? According to Niya Kenny:

If you have a better source on why she started filming, provide it.

she did not "know" he classmate ----in her high school? How many kids in that school four billion

For your collaboration narrative to work....you need evidence of a collaboration. You don't even have evidence that they have ever spoken to each other. Let alone were friends. Let alone had a plan. Let alone executed it.

Remember.....you made it all up.

BLACKS BEING OPPRESSED IN BALTIMORE

baltimore-riot.jpg.cf.jpg
This is exactly what the cowardly Sheriff was trying to avoid by throwing his deputy under the bus. It's a shame that uncaged zoo animals carry so much weight with internal city politics.

From your own article:

How so? There's not the slightest evidence of colaboration between Niya Kenny and the girl who was slammed to the ground and dragged from the room. She didn't even claim to know her let alone be friends with her.

She claims to have known the officer and his reputation. And that's why she told everyone to 'break out their cameras'.

she did not "know" he classmate ----in her high school? How many kids in that school four billion

For your collaboration narrative to work....you need evidence of a collaboration. You don't even have evidence that they have ever spoken to each other. Let alone were friends. Let alone had a plan. Let alone executed it.

you're exactly right, once they prove they are friends, the speculation is over.

Who would you believe?
so hmmmmm, I supposed I have to repeat myself. The behavior of the disruptive student and the admission of the other seems to yell at me, collaboration.
'

And what 'admission' are you referring to? You're alluding to quite a bit. But you can't actually factually establish any of it.

And I don't believe 16 year olds when they say they don't know their classmates. That seems to further the bond between them.

Several problems with your narrative. First, she's 18. Not 16. Second, when did she say she didn't know the girl who was attacked?

You've not only made up your entire narrative.....you've made up the statement you insist you don't believe.

Is there any part of your account that wasn't pulled sideways out of the old rectal database?

She was sitting a desk being being a belligerent teenager. Its what teen agers do.

His reaction wasn't appropriate. And if he's that easily bated, he shouldn't be working around kids.
No, that's NOT what teenagers do and that's the wrong message to send, that teenagers can't control their impulses. I've been a teenager and never had such an interaction with police. Most teens haven't. So no, this isn't part of the teenager experience, including the students around her in the video that were clearly trying to study amidst the disruption she was creating.

You seem to be confusing my claim that his reaction was inappropriate with the argument that she's somehow an angel who was perfectly in the right.

She was being a little shit. And the cop's reaction was still inappropriate. Violently so. And between them, we hold a trained police officer to a higher standard than we do a high school girl.

His temperament didn't suited his job. He was obviously too easy to bait.

ok----what was he supposed to do?
He was supposed to treat her like any other citizen that is about to be arrested. Inform the person they are about to be arrested and charged with a specific crime(s) and that failure to comply with instructions will result in further and more serious charges that will cause incarceration.

what was she supposed to be arrested for? not going to the principal's office?

does that even begin to sound normal to you?
Protocol and procedure would have required the officer to transition the situation from an administrative situation to a legal one. The officer should have let the student know the situation was now being turned into a demand that she leave the room or face a formal charge of trespassing, not a breaking of a school rule. Added to that would be his informing the student that failure to comply with his instructions would lead to even more serious charges that would result in her incarceration at a juvenile facility. Until that procedure is followed the officer is only presenting himself as muscle for the principal.

From your own article:

you're exactly right, once they prove they are friends, the speculation is over.

You haven't proven they are friends. You haven't proven they have ever spoken. You haven't proven collaboration. You haven't proven a plan.

You've imagined it all. Quoting yourself.

But you don't actually know what you're talking about.

No, that's NOT what teenagers do and that's the wrong message to send, that teenagers can't control their impulses. I've been a teenager and never had such an interaction with police. Most teens haven't. So no, this isn't part of the teenager experience, including the students around her in the video that were clearly trying to study amidst the disruption she was creating.

You seem to be confusing my claim that his reaction was inappropriate with the argument that she's somehow an angel who was perfectly in the right.

She was being a little shit. And the cop's reaction was still inappropriate. Violently so. And between them, we hold a trained police officer to a higher standard than we do a high school girl.

He was supposed to treat her like any other citizen that is about to be arrested. Inform the person they are about to be arrested and charged with a specific crime(s) and that failure to comply with instructions will result in further and more serious charges that will cause incarceration.

Protocol and procedure would have required the officer to transition the situation from an administrative situation to a legal one. The officer should have let the student know the situation was now being turned into a demand that she leave the room or face a formal charge of trespassing, not a breaking of a school rule. Added to that would be his informing the student that failure to comply with his instructions would lead to even more serious charges that would result in her incarceration at a juvenile facility. Until that procedure is followed the officer is only presenting himself as muscle for the principal.
He did all that. It's clear you only saw the "short" video.

Who would you believe?
so hmmmmm, I supposed I have to repeat myself. The behavior of the disruptive student and the admission of the other seems to yell at me, collaboration.
'

And what 'admission' are you referring to? You're alluding to quite a bit. But you can't actually factually establish any of it.

And I don't believe 16 year olds when they say they don't know their classmates. That seems to further the bond between them.

Several problems with your narrative. First, she's 18. Not 16. Second, when did she say she didn't know the girl who was attacked?

You've not only made up your entire narrative.....you've made up the statement you insist you don't believe.

Is there any part of your account that wasn't pulled sideways out of the old rectal database?
an 18 year old in a room with 16 year olds? What?

He did all that. It's clear you only saw the "short" video.
What is the source for you to make such a claim? Link to a "long" video version of the event.

You haven't proven they are friends. You haven't proven they have ever spoken. You haven't proven collaboration. You haven't proven a plan.

You've imagined it all. Quoting yourself.

But you don't actually know what you're talking about.
first off I never said I had proof of anything. Second I stated if they are indeed friends, ends the speculation. Don't put words on a page of a statement I never made.

Thank you!!!

Forum List

Back