S.C. school brat told friends before cop encounter: "Get yall phones out". She did it purposely.

Bingo. She and her peers have been brought up in a culture that not only encourages, but rewards bad behavior.

And she has an entire side of the political spectrum with her.

The decay continues, nice and loud.
The Police officer Ben Fields was brought up in a culture that teaches that reacting with extreme violence towards passive female students is perfectly normal...this kind of behavior is neither normal or justified in any way...this is why Ben Fields lost his job and needs to lose his liberty...the culture of white entitlements to employ violence at whim is what seems to have warped Ben Fields....
It really is too bad she didn't have a knife on her.

She could have slit the guy's throat, gotten a full-boat ride to Harvard AND an MSNBC slot.
Do you enjoy whining...you feel victimized or something...you not a normal person you know...normal people ...even the Police Chief express revulsion at what is seen on the video...you being a warped white numb nuts believe its perfectly OK to visit violence on a teenage student at the whim of a 300 lb bully...

Bingo. She and her peers have been brought up in a culture that not only encourages, but rewards bad behavior.

And she has an entire side of the political spectrum with her.

The decay continues, nice and loud.
The Police officer Ben Fields was brought up in a culture that teaches that reacting with extreme violence towards passive female students is perfectly normal...this kind of behavior is neither normal or justified in any way...this is why Ben Fields lost his job and needs to lose his liberty...the culture of white entitlements to employ violence at whim is what seems to have warped Ben Fields....
It really is too bad she didn't have a knife on her.

She could have slit the guy's throat, gotten a full-boat ride to Harvard AND an MSNBC slot.
Do you enjoy whining...you feel victimized or something...you not a normal person you know...normal people ...even the Police Chief express revulsion at what is seen on the video...you being a warped white numb nuts believe its perfectly OK to visit violence on a teenage student at the whim of a 300 lb bully...
She'd have to kill the guy to the the full boat ride, I'd think.

Harvard ain't cheap.

These kids need to start thinking ahead.

Bring a gun to class, break every possible rule, shoot any white authority that shows up, and they're set for life.
The cops need to be thinking ahead if they want to keep their jobs and stay out of jail in this era of cameras and videos ...no one brought a gun to school in this case you are just going "hysterical ninny" ...get a gun go walking around the neighborhood and shoot the first Negro you see with a bag of skittles...and you are set for life as a Right wing hero.........

These kids need to start thinking ahead.

Bring a gun to class, break every possible rule, shoot any white authority that shows up, and they're set for life.
The cops need to be thinking ahead if they want to keep their jobs and stay out of jail in this era of cameras and videos ...no one brought a gun to school in this case you are just going "hysterical ninny" ...get a gun go walking around the neighborhood and shoot the first Negro you see with a bag of skittles...and you are set for life as a Right wing hero.........
Oooh, sorry o simplistic & binary thinker, I lean Left.

Taking this a bit further, if two or three black kids completely disrupt and destroy class, they could probably get some kind of group package to Harvard if they take out the officer.

This idea has potential.

Harvard ain't cheap.

The cop would have had to shoot her and a couple of the other "Ni**ger students" to get a really large Go Fund Fortune from you and your fellow travelers...........
Wow, you're very angry with me.

:laugh:
wow you hate that negro student you do not even know..........
tissues.jpg

BTW asshole there is a Police Union legal team working with Fields just as there are Police Union lawyers working for the officers charged in Baltimore.
The lawyer/legal team are being paid by the Police Union. Fields doesn't have to spend a dime on his legal defense.
If you believe the Police Union hasn't been helping officer Fields from day one you're a dummy.
Attorney defends actions of fired school officer Ben Fields - CNN.com

Now you know dummy.

His legal team is one bottom feeder hoping to keep his client out of prison.

Harvard ain't cheap.

The cop would have had to shoot her and a couple of the other "Ni**ger students" to get a really large Go Fund Fortune from you and your fellow travelers...........
Wow, you're very angry with me.

:laugh:
wow you hate that negro student you do not even know..........
tissues.jpg
11954228622024472091PeterM_Toilet_paper_roll_revisited.svg.med.png
you got brown on your face
Yikes, nasty, I'm really under your skin.

Calm down. Decaf, maybe, huh?

Get over it.

Yikes, nasty, I'm really under your skin.

Calm down. Decaf, maybe, huh?

Get over it.
I think you are getting t the part where you declare victory ...usually you have to be a lot more humiliated when you start that ...."I just wiped up the board with you" stuff
Yeah, I'll leave that stuff to hardcore partisan ideologues like you. There is no such thing as "victory" here, don't you know that?

But it certainly is always nice to see how angry I make the Regressive Left PC Police.

That's right asshole. The MSM isn't covering anything which might possibly be negative regarding the feral negro brat. Except running with a bullshit story that the poor little wisp of a girl was so scattered emotionally because she had just tragedy "lost" her loving mother (drug addict/prostitute/career criminal) and sadly her wonderful grandma. The feral brat stole grandma's wallet the last time she visited).
We all felt so sorry for the feral brat. We all needed to 'give the wisp of a thing a break according to the MSM.

If you think the police union's lawyers aren't filing lawsuits against the Sheriff/school district and the county you're a fool.

Police unions aren't going to bat for this mutant. He's done.
Yes it will. That's exactly what police unions are for. You're done, you idiot.

My sources suggest the amount is around 800K.

Dude, those are the voices in your head. They have medications for that now.

He's been fired. He's not getting his job back. No one else is going to be foolish enough to fire him after he's been involved in THREE incidents of using excessive force against CHILDREN.
3 incidents? Are you just making shit up now?

That the criminal Investigation by the FBI and State agencies has not been completed....[
Oh you mean like the one they did in Ferguson?
You are not very bright bringing up Ferguson you stupid mother fucker...

Yeah that one got a bunch of racists fired from public jobs and eliminated the economic oppression of the Black community using the legal system....not just in Ferguson either ...in many Municipalities in Missouri
DOJ Ferguson Report Prompts Resignations, Court Takeover
Ferguson Police Tainted by Bias, Justice Department Says ...
Ferguson Police Official Fired for Racist Emails
Ferguson city employee fired, 2 others on leave over racist ...
Ferguson City Manager, Central Figure In Racist Court ...
Ferguson judge withdraws all arrest warrants before 2015 ...
Ferguson, Missouri, is about to get a chance for real change ...
The majority-black town has a majority-white municipal government that financed itself through fees by criminalizing its citizens

Last edited:

Forum List

Back