Ryan's college sweetheart found by Daily Mail

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
She's a beauty. Now why is she important?

This is the cheerleader Paul Ryan dated at college who helped forge his uncompromising opposition to racism.

The relationship and the backlash he suffered from his so-called friends were a formative experience in the political evolution of the Republican vice-presidential pick who described himself as a 'big, big fan' of Martin Luther King and is a staunch advocate of civil rights.

What I don't get were all the old friends of his that were saying that they couldn't remember him dating a black young lady.

I don't know how they missed it or how they didn't remember her. She's drop dead beautiful.

article-2194116-14B46D91000005DC-981_634x407.jpg

article-2194116-14B69E4A000005DC-374_306x423.jpg

This is Deneeta Pope in 2010 AND what's fun is she's a registered Democrat now. But she's real and she had a huge effect on his life.

Paul Ryan's black ex-girlfriend: Mystery over 'childhood sweetheart' who no-one at his college can remember | Mail Online

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...der-stole-heart-coming-political-student.html

Last edited:
This undercuts the birfer "no one can remember Obama in college" thing, too.

I am sure most people are in their own little bubbles in college and are not going to remember most of the thousands at their college.

I'm dying to know who he dated in middle school and if she will also get dragged into the election!!!

He married a white woman and had white children after dating a black woman. This proves that Paul Ryan is an incredible racist.

So she dumped him, eh? Maybe he lied to her like he lied last night on national television.

How do you know she dumped him and not the other way around.

I suppose if it turns out he dumped her it is because he is a racist, amiright?

Don't care about this stupid soap opera tabloid garbage.....this is why I call you trash op...these moronic threads.

So she dumped him, eh? Maybe he lied to her like he lied last night on national television.

:lol:

No way.

Records held by the Federal Election Commission show that Pope, then 28 and working for Ernst and Young, gave $1,000 to his Republican primary campaign in 1998 and the same amount for his general election race. He won both elections, putting him on track for political stardom and perhaps one day the U.S. presidency.

Friends of Pope say that she has recently been discussing ‘my friend Paul Ryan’ and his vice-presidential campaign on Facebook, clearly still interested in his progress in life - one that the two had at one time had thought about sharing together.

Read more: Revealed: Paul Ryan's black girlfriend was stunning cheerleader who stole the heart of up and coming political student | Mail Online

She's a beauty. Now why is she important?

This is the cheerleader Paul Ryan dated at college who helped forge his uncompromising opposition to racism.

The relationship and the backlash he suffered from his so-called friends were a formative experience in the political evolution of the Republican vice-presidential pick who described himself as a 'big, big fan' of Martin Luther King and is a staunch advocate of civil rights.

What I don't get were all the old friends of his that were saying that they couldn't remember him dating a black young lady.

I don't know how they missed it or how they didn't remember her. She's drop dead beautiful.

article-2194116-14B46D91000005DC-981_634x407.jpg

article-2194116-14B69E4A000005DC-374_306x423.jpg

This is Deneeta Pope in 2010 AND what's fun is she's a registered Democrat now. But she's real and she had a huge effect on his life.

Paul Ryan's black ex-girlfriend: Mystery over 'childhood sweetheart' who no-one at his college can remember | Mail Online

Revealed: Paul Ryan's black girlfriend was stunning cheerleader who stole the heart of up and coming political student | Mail Online

This is progress considering the fact that you're admitting that racism isn't something that has ceased to exist in this country.

Don't care about this stupid soap opera tabloid garbage.....this is why I call you trash op...these moronic threads.

Like sands thru an hourglass

Like a moth to a flame

Here comes Plasmaball

Just to call me a name

:D

You keep providing evidence that you were dropped on your head as an infant.

Accident ?

or

On purpose ?

We'll likely never know.

This is progress considering the fact that you're admitting that racism isn't something that has ceased to exist in this country.

Of course it hasnt ceased to exist. It's practically a center plank of the Democrat party platform.

Forum List

Back