Ryan Lochte, fellow swimmers will face discipline

Good news -

Angry USOC CEO says Lochte discipline coming

U.S. Olympic Committee CEO Scott Blackmun says further action is coming in the matter of 12-time swimming medalist Ryan Lochte and his three U.S. teammates, whose story of a robbery overshadowed the Rio de Janeiro Games.

Blackmun offered no details on what disciplinary action may be coming, but he made no effort to hide his frustration with the matter.

"They let down our athletes," Blackmun said. "They let down Americans.

"`And they really let down our hosts in Rio who did such a wonderful job, and we feel very badly about that. I think we ended up in the right place in terms of being able to shine a light on what really happened there.''
<more>

Lifetime ban from the Olympics and not allow to coach any Olympic swimmer... I would strip him of his medals... The U.S. Government should ship him back to Brazil to face the Brazilian Justice System!
Are you guys willfully deaf dumb and blind? No criminal charges were filed in Brazil. You America haters should stop! Bloodlust is unhealthy. Damn, it's not as if they did rape or murder.

They gave all of America a huge black eye.
Like the liar in the WH and the one you hope to put there. Double standards apply.
View attachment 86397

So...you cannot even address the topic of the thread? Pitiful.
I did, you are just to stupid to get it.

Lifetime ban from the Olympics and not allow to coach any Olympic swimmer... I would strip him of his medals... The U.S. Government should ship him back to Brazil to face the Brazilian Justice System!
Are you guys willfully deaf dumb and blind? No criminal charges were filed in Brazil. You America haters should stop! Bloodlust is unhealthy. Damn, it's not as if they did rape or murder.

Like the liar in the WH and the one you hope to put there. Double standards apply.
View attachment 86397

No, everyone has been trying to stay on topic and you are attempting to troll and derail the thread as usual.

1. No one hate America because of their opinion against Lochte and to make the asinine comments that you have made just make you look more trollish than usual...

2. Lochte skin color has nothing to do with my opinion against him and in fact you even attempting to tie his skin color into this discussion is just damn pathetic as can be!

3. Hillary Clinton has nothing to do with this discussion and as I have told you a few times now if you want to discuss your favorite subject then go find one of the many threads about her, and I even have some about her.

My final statement to you on this subject is that you excuse Lochte because he is white and had he been African American, Muslim or Hispanic you would be calling for him being banned but for me his skin color matter not because of the mere fact Lochte lied about what happen and should be punished for it.

This boys will be boys nonsense from idiots like you is disgusting and no Lochte is not excused because of his skin color!

Now stop trying to claim that everyone has double standards because if you even knew how to search you would discover I am not a fan of Hillary Clinton and your accusations against me are pathetic but the typical trollish nonsense I expect from lunatics that should not be allow internet access!

Good news -

U.S. Olympic Committee CEO Scott Blackmun says further action is coming in the matter of 12-time swimming medalist Ryan Lochte and his three U.S. teammates, whose story of a robbery overshadowed the Rio de Janeiro Games.

Blackmun offered no details on what disciplinary action may be coming, but he made no effort to hide his frustration with the matter.

"`And they really let down our hosts in Rio who did such a wonderful job, and we feel very badly about that. I think we ended up in the right place in terms of being able to shine a light on what really happened there.''
<more>
Who gives a shit, the Olympics have always been fixed. And doping is the norm

View attachment 86397

No, everyone has been trying to stay on topic and you are attempting to troll and derail the thread as usual.

1. No one hate America because of their opinion against Lochte and to make the asinine comments that you have made just make you look more trollish than usual...

2. Lochte skin color has nothing to do with my opinion against him and in fact you even attempting to tie his skin color into this discussion is just damn pathetic as can be!

3. Hillary Clinton has nothing to do with this discussion and as I have told you a few times now if you want to discuss your favorite subject then go find one of the many threads about her, and I even have some about her.

My final statement to you on this subject is that you excuse Lochte because he is white and had he been African American, Muslim or Hispanic you would be calling for him being banned but for me his skin color matter not because of the mere fact Lochte lied about what happen and should be punished for it.

This boys will be boys nonsense from idiots like you is disgusting and no Lochte is not excused because of his skin color!

Now stop trying to claim that everyone has double standards because if you even knew how to search you would discover I am not a fan of Hillary Clinton and your accusations against me are pathetic but the typical trollish nonsense I expect from lunatics that should not be allow internet access!
You are so full of holes and shit you leak like a sieve. I never once said boys will be boys so that makes you a liar. What I did say is his crimes are petty compared to your heads of state. Your arguement is he represented America and made America look bad. Correct? Yes, that's what you said, then you went off the rails trying to punish the guy. Well, your elected officials did far worse and you kiss their asses and makes excuses, and will even vote to put one in the WH, so yes there is a fucking double standard. You denying that and calling me vile names does not change a thing. The truth is the truth.

Good news -

<more>

Poor "kid"

One would think you turd tards had never been lied to before! Simply hilarious.

The people I am talking about are public representatives of this nation. True?

You're comparing apples to oranges, dumass ;)
Fuck no! It's the exact same thing. They all represent the USA. All three are liars. You gave two a pass and want to punish the little guy til he squeals. That's what makes liberals so fucking despicable.

Hey man, some Ugly Americans / white trash, on the swim team showed up in RIO to represent America in the Olympics.

Why is that so hard for you to accept?

Somehow this is getting more news from the world media than the athletes that were robbed. By guess what.....

Oh and this thing is really not over. The so called vandalism was not really what THOSE PEOPLE claimed either.

They displayed guns, demanded money and they did pay. They then extorted one for 11 grand to get his passport back.

We going to talk about the athletes that were robbed by....you know what?

No? Thought not.

Don't you love it? Blacks will always be slaves. Always.

View attachment 86397

Then again, if a group of apes were approached by white armed security guards and told to pay for a mirror that they did not break....

Oh never mind.

Apes. Lol

Good news -

<more>

You dont have to have criminal charges filed to be questioned.

But when it comes to hillary you do, eh commrade?
No. She was questioned and no criminal charges were filed. See?

Good news -

<more>

Look, bitch, stop trying to derail the thread. This thread is about a vandal and liar that shamed our nation and lied about the people in the host nation for the Olympics.

Lochte has been punished in a way he is sure to understand:

“Speedo announced Monday that it will no longer sponsor Ryan Lochte. Soon after, Ralph Lauren followed suit, saying it wouldn't renew its sponsorship of the Olympic swimmer. By Monday afternoon, Lochte lost all of his sponsors.

“Lochte released a statement last week apologizing for what he had done.

“But Speedo USA said Monday it "cannot condone behavior that is counter to the values this brand has long stood for." Speedo USA will be donating $50,000 of Lochte's sponsorship to the charity Save The Children to benefit children in Brazil.”

All of Ryan Lochte's sponsors have dropped him

The people I am talking about are public representatives of this nation. True?

You're comparing apples to oranges, dumass ;)
Fuck no! It's the exact same thing. They all represent the USA. All three are liars. You gave two a pass and want to punish the little guy til he squeals. That's what makes liberals so fucking despicable.
Willow, why don't you go to work or find a job somewhere, you're always here whining for the white race. Haven't we got enough flood water surfacing around the country, we don't need your fake tears

Good news -

<more>

Look, bitch, stop trying to derail the thread. This thread is about a vandal and liar that shamed our nation and lied about the people in the host nation for the Olympics.
LOLOLOL>......how can you not use the B word when dealing with this sorry bitch? Preach!!!!!!!!!!:clap2:

View attachment 86397

Preach!!:clap2: this boys will be boys bullshit, hell I know people who are fuckin grandparents at his fuckin age, boy my ass!!

Forum List

Back