Ryan budget/Tea Party toxic to GOP

Let's hope this is the hand writing on the wall for the 2012 and all up-coming elections.

Tea Party loses another race for the GOP (Paul Ryan, upstate New York, Kathy Hochul, Jane Corwin)

Lets hope the DC whores take the hint and cut spending. IMHO both sides are lying their asses off.

1. The dems are lying that the GOP is killing Medicare. Its dead in 9-years w/o drastic action. Anyone 55 and older keeps today's Medicare. The younger folks would need to shop for medical coverage with a voucher system. Then the coxuckers cut taxes for the wealthy? they will lose 97 seats if they keep pushing those stupid ideas.

2. The GOP is lying when they say Medicare will be bankrupt in 9-years. What would happen is medical rationing to stay within the budget that they have. Then the wealthy could kick in a few more percent, the medicare deduction could be raised, and the co-pays could be raised. No money-no service - have a nice time on pain killers at the hospice.

Now I know how the GOP ran the economy into the ground under Bush/Cheney, more spending, more wars, and lower tax rates. I hope Romney isn't that stupid.

It's NY-23 all over again! Sweet!

No joke. I refuse to vote for tax cuts for the wealthy after they move 14,000 factories overseas. If the GOP brain-trust thinks that ANY amount of "leadership" will get us to vote the GOP in to cut taxes and kill Medicare they will see NY-23 "in spades".

• Banned
Let's hope this is the hand writing on the wall for the 2012 and all up-coming elections.

Tea Party loses another race for the GOP (Paul Ryan, upstate New York, Kathy Hochul, Jane Corwin)

Lets hope the DC whores take the hint and cut spending. IMHO both sides are lying their asses off.

1. The dems are lying that the GOP is killing Medicare. Its dead in 9-years w/o drastic action. Anyone 55 and older keeps today's Medicare. The younger folks would need to shop for medical coverage with a voucher system. Then the coxuckers cut taxes for the wealthy? they will lose 97 seats if they keep pushing those stupid ideas.

2. The GOP is lying when they say Medicare will be bankrupt in 9-years. What would happen is medical rationing to stay within the budget that they have. Then the wealthy could kick in a few more percent, the medicare deduction could be raised, and the co-pays could be raised. No money-no service - have a nice time on pain killers at the hospice.

Now I know how the GOP ran the economy into the ground under Bush/Cheney, more spending, more wars, and lower tax rates. I hope Romney isn't that stupid.

Actually, since the current GOP IS trying to kill Medicare as we know it, the Dems are not lying, because none of the Dems said that no adjustments would be necessary to keep Medicare going.

As for Mitt Romney, he's a dead man walking...as his version of Obamacare in his state is a major turn off for the current neocon/teabagger voters....which makes Romney a major hypocrit.

Let’s not worry now about elections – let’s hope republicans have this out of their systems and are prepared now to proceed with responsible governance.
Don't worry about elections? Are you a typical stupid American? If you vote Democrat OR Republican you are voting for the DEATH of this country!!:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Tea Party loses another race for the GOP (Paul Ryan, upstate New York, Kathy Hochul, Jane Corwin) | 24Ahead

I love that it is ONLY liberals that continue to spray this crap. The tea party is not going to kill the GOP. The fact of the matter is that the tea party revitalized it. You point to a few lost races but forget that the GOP was completely destroyed after Bush. Should have never had another republican in office ever after that fiasco but the tea party reimaged the party and tried to correct the ridiculous course that the Bush administration had taken them. All you can do is point to the extremists without acknowledging the actual impact of the larger group. That larger group that is usually not running separate candidates as well. The only sad part in this is that it seems the same empty suits that held office before are changing their story and running again. Unfortunately, the American people are still swallowing the swill.

Rachel Madcow did a piece on her show last night how it's been a bad month for Republicans. Then again, it has also been a bad month for the whole country.

Tea Party loses another race for the GOP (Paul Ryan, upstate New York, Kathy Hochul, Jane Corwin) | 24Ahead

I love that it is ONLY liberals that continue to spray this crap. The tea party is not going to kill the GOP. The fact of the matter is that the tea party revitalized it. You point to a few lost races but forget that the GOP was completely destroyed after Bush. Should have never had another republican in office ever after that fiasco but the tea party reimaged the party and tried to correct the ridiculous course that the Bush administration had taken them. All you can do is point to the extremists without acknowledging the actual impact of the larger group. That larger group that is usually not running separate candidates as well. The only sad part in this is that it seems the same empty suits that held office before are changing their story and running again. Unfortunately, the American people are still swallowing the swill.

The TP might vitalize the more radically conversative forces within the GOP, I agree.

I think the TP is becoming a threat to the more "moderate" REP currently running the GOP.

If it does, I suspect that the GOP becomes more marginalized from the majority of Americans than it currently already is.

Because while the TP players are very sincere, and no doubt they think themselves also very patriotic Americans, what they appear to want to do is not going to sit all that well with the 43 million Americans who are on medicade and medicare.

Interesting times we're living in, folks.

Our duelopoly has screwed the pooch and doesn't appear to have the gravitas to take the steps needed to revive the economy.

Meanwhile, radicals agendas (like the TP's for one example) find sympathetic ears with some Americans, and infuriate other Americans thus exascerbating the differences in public opinion about how we get ourselves out of this mess.

The Republicans and Democrats are the same. It's the T.E.A. Party that are the actual Conservatives.

LOL, don't ya love how in just SIX MONTHS we get article after article about how the people are REJECTING the Gop.

The lefties like to PRETEND the Novemeber election never happened and the people didn't vote and kick out a shit load of the Commies and Rinos who followed the Obama down the yellow brick road...

No problems folks, we are going to see a lot of this shit till the elections, just IGNORE it and lets finish the job and kick out the Obama and the rest of his comardes in Arms IN BOTH PARTIES..

Last edited:
The Republicans and Democrats are the same.
On that point we mostly agree.

It's the T.E.A. Party that are the actual Conservatives.

THAt depends on how you define conservative, I suppose.

They are something, but I'm not entirely sure I'd call them conservatives.

I DO think most of them consider themselves patriotic Americans, though.

And I am sure they think themselves mostly conservative.

GOOD! Maybe, just maybe, one of these two traitorous parties will finally get their heads out of their rear ends and shape up. Now we just need the same thing to happen to the Dems.

LOL, don't ya love how in just SIX MONTHS we get article after article about how the people are REJECTING the GOP

The lefties like to PRETEND the November election never happened and the people didn't vote and kick out a shit load of the Commies and Rinos who followed the Obama down the yellow brick road...

No problems folks, we are going to see a lot of this shit till the elections, just IGNORE it and lets finish the job and kick out the Obama and the rest of his comrades in Arms IN BOTH PARTIES..

1. The mid-term elections were about stopping spending, and saving SS & Medicare
2. NY-23 was about killing Medicare and cutting taxes for the wealthy.

The GOP better get policies lined-up or the dems are going to win big. I see split-government as far as the eye can see. If one party wins all branches we're toast.

Forum List

Back