Ryan budget/Tea Party toxic to GOP

Let's hope this is the hand writing on the wall for the 2012 and all up-coming elections.

Tea Party loses another race for the GOP (Paul Ryan, upstate New York, Kathy Hochul, Jane Corwin)

Tea Party loses another race for the GOP (Paul Ryan, upstate New York, Kathy Hochul, Jane Corwin) | 24Ahead

I love that it is ONLY liberals that continue to spray this crap. The tea party is not going to kill the GOP. The fact of the matter is that the tea party revitalized it. You point to a few lost races but forget that the GOP was completely destroyed after Bush. Should have never had another republican in office ever after that fiasco but the tea party reimaged the party and tried to correct the ridiculous course that the Bush administration had taken them. All you can do is point to the extremists without acknowledging the actual impact of the larger group. That larger group that is usually not running separate candidates as well. The only sad part in this is that it seems the same empty suits that held office before are changing their story and running again. Unfortunately, the American people are still swallowing the swill.

The TP might vitalize the more radically conversative forces within the GOP, I agree.

I think the TP is becoming a threat to the more "moderate" REP currently running the GOP.

If it does, I suspect that the GOP becomes more marginalized from the majority of Americans than it currently already is.

Because while the TP players are very sincere, and no doubt they think themselves also very patriotic Americans, what they appear to want to do is not going to sit all that well with the 43 million Americans who are on medicade and medicare.

Interesting times we're living in, folks.

Our duelopoly has screwed the pooch and doesn't appear to have the gravitas to take the steps needed to revive the economy.

Meanwhile, radicals agendas (like the TP's for one example) find sympathetic ears with some Americans, and infuriate other Americans thus exascerbating the differences in public opinion about how we get ourselves out of this mess.
You assume the tea party is filled with radicals. Just because that is what makes the headlines does not mean that is the case. For the most part, I belive that the tea party is NOT filled with radicals but that radicals have seized the power vaccume that the tea party opened when the chastised the GOP for their actions.

I don’t care if they are a threat to the ‘moderate’ republicans anyway or even if the GOP becomes a smaller minority. The fact is that they are all democrats anyway. Or all the democrats are GOP. Does not matter how you slice it but the current people in office ARE the radicals. They are just the radicals that the majority of the idiots in this nation have chosen to swallow their lies. The people, with extreme help from the media that thrives on fear and division, have allowed the raping of the government in this country and we sit here arguing about which rapist is better. At least the tea party is finally making a statement that they don’t like being raped. Unfortunately, they are being used by more of the same and it seems there are no viable options for anyone that want to end the abuse.

The REAL Agenda Project- America The Beautiful

Comrades,

I see forces against our Progressive Utopia even now as we write.

No doubt, Papa Obama's Director of Progressive Media & Online Response, Jesse Lee, will be on this like "white on rice"

We must remind the older Proletariat, the gov't knows best how to handle their care for the state. Such important matters should not be left in the hands of individuals.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwtiZkN2jps"]YouTube - ‪The REAL Agenda Project America The Beautiful‬‏[/ame]

Remind them to watch Pelosi's new video release; otherwise, people will keep dying without the right gov't rules to follow
We must stop people from dying until the gov't tells them to ....

sixthsense-i2806.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone ever consider that there's a method to this madness?.... Run the moderates out of the party, turn them in to Democrats. Makes it much easier to figure out who to shoot during and after the Revolution.

LOL, don't ya love how in just SIX MONTHS we get article after article about how the people are REJECTING the Gop.

The lefties like to PRETEND the Novemeber election never happened and the people didn't vote and kick out a shit load of the Commies and Rinos who followed the Obama down the yellow brick road...

No problems folks, we are going to see a lot of this shit till the elections, just IGNORE it and lets finish the job and kick out the Obama and the rest of his comardes in Arms IN BOTH PARTIES..

Hey, it is one of the few wins they can turn to,,,

So of course, they are going to milk it; it is all they have

If the radical Left thinks a win in a State like NY with a Democratic candidate who ran against PapaObama Care wins with less than half the vote, means "they are ahead" then why should we be the ones to stop them... :eusa_angel:

The Left and the MSM are poorly trying to spin this politically into something it is not
pathetic sure, but it is all they have,,,,,

Last edited:
LOL, don't ya love how in just SIX MONTHS we get article after article about how the people are REJECTING the Gop.

The FACTS don't lie, chuckles.....the Ryan budget was THE major issue that cost the GOP in this New York burb what should have been a slam dunk. Deal with it.
The lefties like to PRETEND the Novemeber election never happened and the people didn't vote and kick out a shit load of the Commies and Rinos who followed the Obama down the yellow brick road...

Get the crack out of the pipe, Steph old girl....LOW VOTER TURNOUT won the day for the GOP in 2010, as many of those who voted for Obama PUBLICALLY STATED that they were going to sit out this election in protest over what they felt were TOO MANY concessions to the neocon GOP. Matter of fact and history. Deal with it.

No problems folks, we are going to see a lot of this shit till the elections, just IGNORE it and lets finish the job and kick out the Obama and the rest of his comardes in Arms IN BOTH PARTIES..

When Stephanie comes out of her drug induced haze, someone clue her in that NO POLL in America places the communist party as the sole factor in Obama's election....or in ANY election in America for the past 50 years.

Hey, it is one of the few wins they can turn to,,,

So of course, they are going to milk it; it is all they have

If the radical Left thinks a win in a State like NY with a Democratic candidate who ran against PapaObama Care wins with less than half the vote, means "they are ahead" then why should we be the ones to stop them... :eusa_angel:

The Left and the MSM are poorly trying to spin this politically into something it is not
pathetic sure, but it is all they have,,,,,

Spare us all this pathetic whine of the MSM being liberally biased! They sure as hell gave the Teabaggers and birthers more than they deserved! And that is not turning out like you'd expect, is it now?

Bottom line: The neocon GOP has made the Ryan budget the litmus test (ex.; Newt Gingrich)...and when the voters realize just what that means in terms of their wallets and pocketbooks, then you have what occured in New York. Deal with it.

Anyone ever consider that there's a method to this madness?.... Run the moderates out of the party, turn them in to Democrats. Makes it much easier to figure out who to shoot during and after the Revolution.

True cult mentality.....with the Ryan budget as the litmus test. Guess what's going to happen when all those folk who sat out the 2010 November election decide to get back in the game and join all the Republicans who are waking up to just what the Ryan Budget holds in store for them? New York is an indicator. :razz:

The REAL Agenda Project- America The Beautiful

Comrades,

I see forces against our Progressive Utopia even now as we write.

No doubt, Papa Obama's Director of Progressive Media & Online Response, Jesse Lee, will be on this like "white on rice"

We must remind the older Proletariat, the gov't knows best how to handle their care for the state. Such important matters should not be left in the hands of individuals.

YouTube - ‪The REAL Agenda Project America The Beautiful‬‏

Remind them to watch Pelosi's new video release; otherwise, people will keep dying without the right gov't rules to follow
We must stop people from dying until the gov't tells them to ....

sixthsense-i2806.jpg

:eek: :cuckoo:

I love that it is ONLY liberals that continue to spray this crap. The tea party is not going to kill the GOP. The fact of the matter is that the tea party revitalized it. You point to a few lost races but forget that the GOP was completely destroyed after Bush. Should have never had another republican in office ever after that fiasco but the tea party reimaged the party and tried to correct the ridiculous course that the Bush administration had taken them. All you can do is point to the extremists without acknowledging the actual impact of the larger group. That larger group that is usually not running separate candidates as well. The only sad part in this is that it seems the same empty suits that held office before are changing their story and running again. Unfortunately, the American people are still swallowing the swill.

The TP might vitalize the more radically conversative forces within the GOP, I agree.

I think the TP is becoming a threat to the more "moderate" REP currently running the GOP.

If it does, I suspect that the GOP becomes more marginalized from the majority of Americans than it currently already is.

Because while the TP players are very sincere, and no doubt they think themselves also very patriotic Americans, what they appear to want to do is not going to sit all that well with the 43 million Americans who are on medicade and medicare.

Our duelopoly has screwed the pooch and doesn't appear to have the gravitas to take the steps needed to revive the economy.

Meanwhile, radicals agendas (like the TP's for one example) find sympathetic ears with some Americans, and infuriate other Americans thus exascerbating the differences in public opinion about how we get ourselves out of this mess.
You assume the tea party is filled with radicals. Just because that is what makes the headlines does not mean that is the case. For the most part, I belive that the tea party is NOT filled with radicals but that radicals have seized the power vaccume that the tea party opened when the chastised the GOP for their actions.

I don’t care if they are a threat to the ‘moderate’ republicans anyway or even if the GOP becomes a smaller minority. The fact is that they are all democrats anyway. Or all the democrats are GOP. Does not matter how you slice it but the current people in office ARE the radicals. They are just the radicals that the majority of the idiots in this nation have chosen to swallow their lies. The people, with extreme help from the media that thrives on fear and division, have allowed the raping of the government in this country and we sit here arguing about which rapist is better. At least the tea party is finally making a statement that they don’t like being raped. Unfortunately, they are being used by more of the same and it seems there are no viable options for anyone that want to end the abuse.

So all you've done here is just state that EVERYONE is a corrupt jackass or an idiot just flailing away and being used.

Who or what is your solution?

LOL, don't ya love how in just SIX MONTHS we get article after article about how the people are REJECTING the GOP

The lefties like to PRETEND the November election never happened and the people didn't vote and kick out a shit load of the Commies and Rinos who followed the Obama down the yellow brick road...

No problems folks, we are going to see a lot of this shit till the elections, just IGNORE it and lets finish the job and kick out the Obama and the rest of his comrades in Arms IN BOTH PARTIES..

1. The mid-term elections were about stopping spending, and saving SS & Medicare
2. NY-23 was about killing Medicare and cutting taxes for the wealthy.

The GOP better get policies lined-up or the dems are going to win big. I see split-government as far as the eye can see. If one party wins all branches we're toast.

Given the demonstrated zealotry of the PNAC driven GOP from 2000-2008, I fail to see how having the Dems in power could make us "toast".

So all you've done here is just state that EVERYONE is a corrupt jackass or an idiot just flailing away and being used.

As was stated earlier, you could try not voting for them. I can hear all the whining about how that is a throwaway vote but that is the EXACT mentality that allows the corruption to continue.

As was stated earlier, you could try not voting for them. I can hear all the whining about how that is a throwaway vote but that is the EXACT mentality that allows the corruption to continue.

Exactly. What incentive does washington have to change when they KNOW they can always rely on your vote.

They can be as corrupt as they want and do whatever they want and people will vote for them anyways, all in the name of "stopping the other party".

Forum List

Back