Ryan budegt eliminates loopholes for wealthy, leaves middle-class write-offs in place

Cut taxes on the rich and destroy Medicare!

Agreed. Say yes to jobs, liberty and economic prosperity and no to wealth redistribution based soley on age.

:eusa_clap:

The problem is that the Republicans don't support that agenda.

If the loopholes are closed, shelters removed, and ALL income is taxed, please explain how that makes the rich richer, you half-wit.
Because Lyin' Ryan and the GOP are also cutting taxes on the rich and the tax cuts will be greater than the lost deductions, you nitwit!!!

The budget Munster, Paul Ryan, introduced a plan to transfer MORE wealth upwards. That's exactly what are struggling middle class needs, for the rich to get even richer. That's what the American people want, right?

Oops...no it isn't.

Poll: Tax the rich, corporations

explain to us how closing loopholes for the wealthy... taxing ALL income... eliminating shelters... transfers wealth upwards.

We'll wait.
Because lyin' Ryan also said they were cutting taxes. You seem to have a habit of dishonestly leaving that out!!!! The tax cuts will be greater than the lost deductions.

The budget Munster, Paul Ryan, introduced a plan to transfer MORE wealth upwards. That's exactly what are struggling middle class needs, for the rich to get even richer. That's what the American people want, right?

Oops...no it isn't.

Poll: Tax the rich, corporations

explain to us how closing loopholes for the wealthy... taxing ALL income... eliminating shelters... transfers wealth upwards.

We'll wait.
Because lyin' Ryan also said they were cutting taxes. You seem to have a habit of dishonestly leaving that out!!!! The tax cuts will be greater than the lost deductions.

link?

Does the Ryan plan result in a net tax increase, cut, or no change for high income Americans?

You tell me. What do YOU think will happen if you remove tax loopholes & deductions for the wealthy, take away the shelters and subject ALL income to taxation?
What always happens, Lyin' Ryan and the GOP will cut the taxes of the rich by a greater amount than they lost in deductions. And make no mistake about it, Lyin' Ryan and the GOP are cutting the tax rate of the rich.

link?

Its Ironic that Ryan wants to turn Medicare into Obamacare. Well the differences is that in Obamacare the subsides don't decrease to nothing over time, and under Obamacare insurance companies can't drop your coverage cap your benefits, tell your doctors when procedures they can do or discriminate against you

We'll wait.

link?
You asked how, and I told you how. Do you deny that Lyin' Ryan also cuts taxes on the rich?

If you've read his budget then it shouldn't be hard for you to link us to all the loopholes, subsidies, credits that will be closed that will show us how this budget is NOT a big tax cut for the Rich.

So do that, please.

you left out the word 'proposal', dipshit. The details need to be worked out...

JUST like the details in the last PROPOSAL that Obama submitted need to be worked out.

Of course, libtards like you fail to whine about Obamas budget proposal lacking specifics... only the GOP needs to include specifics. If it's a Dem plan, by definition it must be perfect and good and wonderful :rolleyes:

Funny that.

Your thread title says "Ryan BUDGET eliminates loopholes for wealthy..."

So,

SHOW US THE LOOPHOLES HIS BUDGET ELIMINATES.
See step 2. :badgrin:

miracle_sharris.gif

you left out the word 'proposal', dipshit. The details need to be worked out...

JUST like the details in the last PROPOSAL that Obama submitted need to be worked out.

Of course, libtards like you fail to whine about Obamas budget proposal lacking specifics... only the GOP needs to include specifics. If it's a Dem plan, by definition it must be perfect and good and wonderful :rolleyes:

Funny that.

Your thread title says "Ryan BUDGET eliminates loopholes for wealthy..."

So,

SHOW US THE LOOPHOLES HIS BUDGET ELIMINATES.

My point earlier is that I do not think ANY are specified.

Then how the hell can any of us decide it is a good or bad proposal?

VAPOR LEGISLATION

I find it highly amusing that libtards can say there is no way to determine if the Ryan Proposal is good or bad, because there are no specifics in certain areas... yet they cheer the Obama proposal even with it's lack of similar specifics.

link?
You asked how, and I told you how. Do you deny that Lyin' Ryan also cuts taxes on the rich?

in other words, you have zero proof that any tax cuts that affect 'the wealthy' will be greater than the loss of loopholes, deductions, etc. Got it.

You know this is a piss poor budget proposal when all the Rethugs can do is say;
show us the Dems budget, show us Obama's budget, show us your money.

I thought this "budget" was so good that everyone else would just throw up their hands and say that this is the one. This is the budget that will fix everything.

Avg millioniare will get a 150k tax cut.

That says it all right there.

Waste of time talking about something that will never pass. But keep on dreaming.

And seeing as how this is a Rethugs thread, I would think it up to you to show that Ryans budget will not result in a big tax cut for the very rich.

Instead you want someone else to figure this out for you.

Funny.

in other words, you have zero proof that any tax cuts that affect 'the wealthy' will be greater than the loss of loopholes, deductions, etc. Got it.

There is no proof of anything about this so called budget. Is is all just spinware at this point.
To present it as a budget is deceptive or a lie at this point.

I find it highly amusing that libtards can say there is no way to determine if the Ryan Proposal is good or bad, because there are no specifics in certain areas... yet they cheer the Obama proposal even with it's lack of similar specifics.

Who on here is cheering the Obama proposal? He even has one?

There is no proof of anything about this so called budget. Is is all just spinware at this point.
To present it as a budget is deceptive or a lie at this point.

As I already explained, I have used the word proposal continuously in this thread, because that is what it is... a budget proposal... just like Obama gave a proposal.

I neglected to include the word proposal in the title. Sorry.

And seeing as how this is a Rethugs thread, I would think it up to you to show that Ryans budget will not result in a big tax cut for the very rich.

Instead you want someone else to figure this out for you.

Funny.

no, it's up to the person who claims it will result in a huge tax cut for the rich to actually prove it.

Forum List

Back