Rutgers professors to Condi Rice: Go home, and take your speech with you

I guess none of you lefties remember these?

oliphant_rice.gif

condi_whitey.jpg

leftists-depiction-of-condi-rice.jpg

What do these have to do with RU?
It has everything to do with your racism (that you claim doesn't exist).

dude, do you know what racism is, it's no offending people with stupid posters, although I'm sure it took weeks for liberals to come up with these racist (as THEY define it) beauties, but no racism is a little more serious than a couple of stupid pieces of artwork.

What do these have to do with RU?

dude, do you know what racism is, it's no offending people with stupid posters, although I'm sure it took weeks for liberals to come up with these racist (as THEY define it) beauties, but no racism is a little more serious than a couple of stupid pieces of artwork.
No kidding?! and the racist art is a pretty good clue to their racism, don't you think?

No kidding?! and the racist art is a pretty good clue to their racism, don't you think?

No, it's not, I make fun of Michigan, doesn't mean I hate the state or every person in it, I even tell jokes about it. It's called humor. Would I do posters like that, no, but just because someone does, doesn't make them racist. IF that's all it takes, then racism isn't nearly as bad as I think it is. Telling an ethnic joke doesn't mean you hate them.

By Cheryl K. Chumley-The Washington Times Thursday, March 6, 2014

Professors and students at Rutgers University have joined forces to protest an administrative decision to ask former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice to serve as this year’s keynote commencement speaker.

The university’s New Brunswick Faculty Council passed a resolution that demands the board of governors take back its invitation to Ms. Rice, Fox News reported. The reason?

The council said the school should not let Ms. Rice speak because she had a role in the war in Iraq and in President George W. Bush’s allowance for “enhanced interrogation techniques” like water boarding, Fox News said.

Read more: Rutgers professors to Condi Rice: Go home, and take your speech with you - Washington Times
Follow us: [MENTION=39892]Was[/MENTION]htimes on Twitter

now if she had a (D) behind her name

MSLSD would be all over this racist move

Professors and students at Rutgers University have joined forces to protest an administrative decision to ask former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice to serve as this year’s keynote commencement speaker.

The university’s New Brunswick Faculty Council passed a resolution that demands the board of governors take back its invitation to Ms. Rice, Fox News reported. The reason?

The council said the school should not let Ms. Rice speak because she had a role in the war in Iraq and in President George W. Bush’s allowance for “enhanced interrogation techniques” like water boarding, Fox News said.

Er..um... that's not racism, they don't like her politics, as a matter of fact neither do I but I'll give credit where credit is due Ms. Rice seems highly intelligent, articulate and classy so I don't see why any rational University Faculty would object to her giving a speech on their campus, unless of course they're trying to suppress alternate viewpoints......naw left wing, ivory tower pinheads NEVER do that. :doubt:

Bingo.

Most of these professors are died in the wool liberal idiots. All their agenda is liberal and anything conservative is against everything they are teaching those college kids

Of course they don't want Rice to speak. She's a successful conservative black woman who served in the Bush administration. Hell. She might say something that flies in the face of the liberal agenda they teach.

Of course Rice probably is smarter that the whole lot of em but hey. Nothing interferes with that liberal agenda they preach.

Read more: Rutgers professors to Condi Rice: Go home, and take your speech with you - Washington Times
Follow us: [MENTION=39892]Was[/MENTION]htimes on Twitter
Ah, where's the Race part? You played the card, now show us.

I carefully read the OP a couple of times and do not see where race was mentioned at all. I don't see where it was edited afterwards so what in the heck are your talking about? Just projecting?

Now I have gone through the posts and have realized something, the OP is brilliant. Never mentioned race but the very first liberal poster, who may try and claim not to be, stated the race issue because that is what liberals always do. Not quite sure why paintmyhouse didn't also invoke women rights I can only assume it is because the left really doesn't care.

What is equally amazing is that everyone else seems to follow suit. So typical liberal distract from the OP, smear, and invoke race and then blame someone else. Do I think that they did it because of her race or gender, no. I can only go by what the article tells me. But I will say if this were SMU or a Christian conservative college and the same happened people just like paintmyhouse would be all over it with their smear.

Democrats/liberals are interesting. Theirs is the party that put people in chains and they act like it never happened or worse yet they act like children. Their latest banter said instead of the much deserved apology to the black man is: "it wasn't us it was them." BS.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back