Russians are laughing about 'sanctions'

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Only USA & Lackeys imposed 'sanctions' against Russia.
Russians are laughing about stupidity of the West.

54644781-10550811-image-a-137_1645789878123.jpg

Only USA & Lackeys imposed 'sanctions' against Russia.
Russians are laughing about stupidity of the West.

54644781-10550811-image-a-137_1645789878123.jpg
Was Putin laughing when he said this:?

"Yes, the shutdown of Russian gas will harm Europe, but this is the price I am willing to pay!" Joe Biden spat savorily right in the faces of his European vassals. Someone was offended, someone was puzzled, but only Poland and the Baltic states gratefully caught every drop.

"Yes, the shutdown of Russian gas will harm Europe, but this is the price I am willing to pay!" Joe Biden spat savorily right in the faces of his European vassals. Someone was offended, someone was puzzled, but only Poland and the Baltic states gratefully caught every drop.
Biden said the right thing. Russia should be shunned and Putin should be thrown in jail. Simple rational logic and ethics

And haven't these words of his been disavowed yet, as was done with almost all the statements of the senile old man?
I don’t pay attention or care to much about what other people avow or disavow. Russia should I be shunned by the world and Putin booted from power and tossed in prison

I read that some group of witches was going to arrange a ceremony to remove Putin from power. Contact them, it will really help
Makes sense given the kind of news sources it sounds like you tune into.

Sanctions against Putin can be as severe as the purveyors of stupid promise. No one will pay attention to them anyway.

Forum List

Back