Russian TV Host: Russia Only Country able to turn USA into Radioactive Dust!

America would be better off without D.C or New York, I say they go for it.

Last edited:
Kiselyov is just a journalist and thus has no say in Russian politics or how effective his government would be if it were to enter into a conflict with the USA.

Russia has returned to its old Soviet ways and its planned are spawned from hell itself. Do not tell me about Russia. That devil Putin is plotting the destruction of my country. You think I do not see what this scoundrel is up to?

Russia has returned to what?
If you have to ask the question, you will not understand the answer.

...It's authorities are not agree to US dominating in the world?...
Dominate the world?

Don't look now, but we've been closing bases and reducing military presence in a large number of countries in recent years.

You, on the other hand, are busy scraping the rust and barnacles off your fleet, and chipping the rust off your air force, and trying to whip your forced-labor 'conscription' army back into shape.

For what?

The West is not bothering you. The two World Wars weakened Europe for generations to come. The US is just finishing with two stupid overseas wars (one finished, one winding down) and is bringing troops home and talking seriously about reducing the size of its armed forces to pre-1941 levels. The only real and potential threats you have to deal with nowadays are China and Iran Why the sudden military buildup? Why the sudden huge increase in military spending?

To take advantage of the vacuum left behind by the EU and the US, no doubt.

You (your leaders, and media) have been telling us for years that what we have been doing (Iraq, Afghanistan, etc.) is illegal under international law and that all such matters must be left to the United Nations.

And now, when we finally begin to show strong signs of coming over to your way of thinking in such things, you start acting like WE did, and then say 'If you can do it, so can we'?

So much for the ethics and strength of conviction behind your earlier protests, eh?

Your leaders are just as full of shit as our leaders were in such matters, some years ago.

Full of shit all the way up to their ears.

This is just more Russian-style land-grabbing bullshit.

The Czars did it.

The Soviets did it.

And now the Federation does it.

Congratulations.

You've remembered your land-stealing methods, after a 20 or 30 -year pause.

Russian bullshit smells just as bad as Western bullshit.

Last edited:
Russia has returned to its old Soviet ways and its planned are spawned from hell itself. Do not tell me about Russia. That devil Putin is plotting the destruction of my country. You think I do not see what this scoundrel is up to?

It's authorities are not agree to US dominating in the world? Yes. Why we shouldn't?
Of course USA would like to do whatever wants but that f*cking Russia interfers...

Why Putin is devil? Tell me please as I cannot notice his devilistic being. From here, from Russia's inside it is not seen and not felt. Please explain me what I'm suffering from?

With pleasure. You've been fed a pack of lies, Eugene. Otherwise known as KGB propaganda. Granted the USA has veered sharply from her original course but she is by no means off course spiritually or morally more than Russia. ( this feigned indignation of homosexuals is nonsense - your most famous nationalist - Vladimir Zhirinovsky - is a homosexual. Remember him giving a speech to the Russians a couple of weeks ago? )Russia's neglect of the elderly and orphans is legendary. The bleak future Russia offers Russian women is so awful that with the birth of the Russian bride - the term became a household word and is still being used to this day. Those who are not lucky enough to be chosen end up in sex slavery business and exported to other dangerous countries where they are exploited.

The Russians have killed tens of millions of their own citizens. Poisoned their political opponents as was the case of Levintinko assassination. ( can't remember spelling )

Soviet history is rife with stories of mass starvation, gulags, genocides against the citizens. The days of Stalin were downright horrific. So much so that Anatoli Galiston, former KGB Major who defected to the west - said that the Russians would wait until a full generation had past and the history of Stalins reign of terror was forgotten. What a plan, eh?

Yes, the history of Russia is quite appalling. ....and this is what you long for a return of? Why?

America has not taken to killing tens of millions of our own citizens. There is no history of it. On the matter of abortion we have failed terribly and I expect we shall drink that judgment to the very dregs but as for your leader having any stature of morality or spiritual superiority to American leaders? Think again.

Q & A back to you, Eugene:

What do you call a man who defeats political opponents by poisoning them to death if not a devil?

- Jeremiah

Last edited:
Does your mother know you're doing that on her computer?

cartman_finger.jpg

Sorry, it's your fathers computer and he'll beat the shit out of you when he finds out!:badgrin:

frabz-What-on-Earth-Since-when-did-i-have-two-middle-fingers-1d2fa7.jpg

It's authorities are not agree to US dominating in the world? Yes. Why we shouldn't?
Of course USA would like to do whatever wants but that f*cking Russia interfers...

Why Putin is devil? Tell me please as I cannot notice his devilistic being. From here, from Russia's inside it is not seen and not felt. Please explain me what I'm suffering from?

With pleasure. You've been fed a pack of lies, Eugene. Otherwise known as KGB propaganda. Granted the USA has veered sharply from her original course but she is by no means off course spiritually or morally more than Russia. ( this feigned indignation of homosexuals is nonsense - your most famous nationalist - Vladimir Zhirinovsky - is a homosexual. Remember him giving a speech to the Russians a couple of weeks ago? )Russia's neglect of the elderly and orphans is legendary. The bleak future Russia offers Russian women is so awful that with the birth of the Russian bride - the term became a household word and is still being used to this day. Those who are not lucky enough to be chosen end up in sex slavery business and exported to other dangerous countries where they are exploited.

The Russians have killed tens of millions of their own citizens. Poisoned their political opponents as was the case of Levintinko assassination. ( can't remember spelling )

Soviet history is rife with stories of mass starvation, gulags, genocides against the citizens. The days of Stalin were downright horrific. So much so that Anatoli Galiston, former KGB Major who defected to the west - said that the Russians would wait until a full generation had past and the history of Stalins reign of terror was forgotten. What a plan, eh?

Yes, the history of Russia is quite appalling. ....and this is what you long for a return of? Why?

America has not taken to killing tens of millions of our own citizens. There is no history of it. On the matter of abortion we have failed terribly and I expect we shall drink that judgment to the very dregs but as for your leader having any stature of morality or spiritual superiority to American leaders? Think again.

What do you call a man who defeats political opponents by poisoning them to death if not a devil?

- Jeremiah

will answer..not now. I'm drunk and need to have a walk with my pet-bear playing my balalayka...
tomorrow, ok?

You've been fed a pack of lies, Eugene. Otherwise known as KGB propaganda.
I can say absolutely the same, will just change 3 letters - not KGB but CIA or FBI.
By the way, kgb doesn't exist for more than 20 years. FSB is new organization which you are so afraid of. But tell me please, why FBI or CIA better?
Absolutely the same aims, methods but scale of activity is very different - americans work worldwide and use more tools, money, people.

Propaganda? Yes, all mass media in the world are not honest. But I try to get both US, EU, Chinese and even arabian news not just Russian and what about you? Which Russian sources do you read?
CNN, Fox lie a lot - we may simply remind Georgia 2008. All western media still blame Russia in that conflict but several international investigations concluded that it was Saakashvili who started fire agains civil city Tskhinvali.

You mentioned Litvinenko.
Do you really believe that russian FSB's agents are so stupid to kill him in so complicated way that allows to find the tracks? There are many simple and sure ways of murder...not polonium. Besides a lot of evidences that it was Berezovsky's act. Isn't it strange that Litvinenko was murdered few days before Putin's very important visit to London? Litvinenko was widely...extremely widely used to show Putin as a devil. I'm sure that is very dirty game.

your most famous nationalist - Vladimir Zhirinovsky - is a homosexual. Remember him giving a speech to the Russians a couple of weeks ago? )Russia's neglect of the elderly and orphans is legendary.
Zhirinovsky... Jesus... He is a clown! Almost nobody takes him into account. I don't know what speech you are talking about.
Neglect of elderly? I guess that is one more horror fairy tail about Russia. A month ago I bought my mom Nissan Juke as her Rav4 got too old (she used it for 9 years). My dad had repaired my 90years old grand ma's house so that she could feel her more comfortable when alone (it happens sometimes). He can do it as he lives in Russia but his 2 brothers and sister cannot as they live in poverty in Ukraine. 99% of elderly feel themselves good enough as we take care of our parents.
Orphans...when we lived in Kiev Twice a year I took my son with his toys and we brought them to orphan's house. When we came to the orphans house in Vladivostok we felt ourselves idiots as they did not need toys and were ready to give us some.
I never understood why russian orphans are adopted sometimes by foreigners...there are huge quantity of russian people who want to.

The bleak future Russia offers Russian women is so awful that with the birth of the Russian bride - the term became a household word and is still being used to this day. Those who are not lucky enough to be chosen end up in sex slavery business and exported to other dangerous countries where they are exploited.
I cannot translate it. Try to rephrase in more easier form please.

You blame russians? You blame Putin?
Russian people suffered more than any other people on earth.

If we have a look at the history of any nation - a lot of horrific happened. It is a nature of human kind, not some specific nation.
Remember what happened to original nation of America? Most of them were killed and the rest almost lost their culture, language, way of living. Slavery in America, discrimination... That is supposed to be not so horrible?
By the way, Russia is situated in territories that were colonized - Ural, Siberia, Far East, Yakutia.. Do you know that every nation still have their languages, schools, holidays and even their own religion though colonization was in 12-17 centuries.
Can you tell me where are normands, gals, saxes, etc. of ancient Europe? Where are their culture? They all sunk in new european civilization, were supressed by the strongest euro nations.

America has not taken to killing tens of millions of our own citizens. There is no history of it. On the matter of abortion we have failed terribly and I expect we shall drink that judgment to the very dregs but as for your leader having any stature of morality or spiritual superiority to American leaders?
I guess you boggle. America has black bloody pages in its history as well.
Besides all rises of american economy were closely connected with wars - ww1, ww2. And now, when Marshall's plan stops working as good as before your authorities started many little wars all over the world under the slogans of liberty, freedom, democracy and human rights...
What kind of human rights you brought to Libya, Yugoslavia, Egypt, Iraq, Syria? Maybe the right to shoot the one you do not like?

Think again.

What do you call a man who creates wars in the whole countries of political opponents if not a devil?

So who is devil?

And I still wish to understand if I should fight for freedom?
What kind of freedom I must have and I have no while living in Russia under bloody Putin's heel?
I'm serious. I feel myself free but maybe I don't notice something?

- Jeremiah

will answer..not now. I'm drunk and need to have a walk with my pet-bear playing my balalayka...
tomorrow, ok?

By all means. I'll be looking forward to it. - Jeremiah

You've been fed a pack of lies, Eugene. Otherwise known as KGB propaganda.
I can say absolutely the same, will just change 3 letters - not KGB but CIA or FBI.

Prior to 96' the FBI was clean as a whistle. After Hoover died things went progressively downhill. FBI was infiltrated by communists. CIA was infiltrated by the Communists much earlier. Congressman Larry McDonald whose plane was shot down over your airspace allegedly warned the CIA had been compromised under GWB Seniors leadership. He was head of CIA before he became President. McDonald was planning to run against GWB and the Russians shot his plane out of the sky which led to Bush taking office as president. Anatoli Galistin the Russian KGB Major warned the CIA in the 60's that the Russians plan was to first defeat America and then take over the world. That the KGB would be sending many spies to them who posed as Russian defectors. He was right. That is exactly what happened. As it was your own country who sent these subversive operatives over here to the USA it is out of bounds to then accuse our own agencies of being evil. It wasn't until the communists infiltrated both CIA & FBI that evil began to emerge. Consider the source here, Eugene. It came from your country. Not mine.
----------------------------------------
Jere reply:

I can tell the Russians have really done a bang up job with disinfo on their own people. Let me correct you on something first, Eugene. The only time I get into fear is when I ease up on my prayer life. That doesn't last long before God uses something or someone to get me back in the game again. I'm back. Now let me tell you why the FBI and CIA are better than the KGB. The men and women of the FBI and CIA chose their careers because they wanted to serve their country to protect it and to protect the citizens of the USA. The men and women of the KGB chose their careers early on because they had the criminal element necessary - the absence of conscience - necessary to do horrifying things to their own people. Their criminal histories were used as a resume' for KGB to qualify them. If you have a criminal history here you don't get a position in the FBI or CIA! If you fail a lie detector test that you have ever used cocaine you cannot work for the FBI. Period!!

I do not deny there is an element inside the FBI set in Key Positions that prevent further investigations into groups like "The Finders" , Church of Satan, the Process Church of the Final Judgment, etc. but that is because those members are Satanists who infiltrated inside the agency some years ago with the help from the European partners in Brussels, Belgium ( headquarters for global satanism ) and they won't be removed because they blackmail high profile politicians who have fallen for their trap ( see franklin coverup story ) of sex parties with children in Washington, etc. So the politicians tell the FBI back off! And they do....... (on certain investigations) That is a brief explanation.

Propaganda? Yes, all mass media in the world are not honest. But I try to get both US, EU, Chinese and even arabian news not just Russian and what about you? Which Russian sources do you read?

Jere reply: I read news from Russia and China to see what kind of disinfo they are feeding their people. I don't use it for facts although I have learned to read between the lines and see their strategy. I have saved some articles - I have one from China that openly tells the Chinese people the Americans are planning an invasion on Mainland China - this is disinfo to cover their bases later on when they join the Russian in attacking and invading the United States. ( waiting on China to invade Taiwan to kick that one off ) I will post that news report for you here with link. I read BOOKS when it comes to the Russians AND news articles from Europe and all over the world ....

CNN, Fox lie a lot - we may simply remind Georgia 2008. All western media still blame Russia in that conflict but several international investigations concluded that it was Saakashvili who started fire agains civil city Tskhinvali.
______________________-
Jere reply:
The Russians had no business invading Georgia. What happened is KGB operatives go in first and create the problem - fire - whatever - then blame it on the people there - then call in the Russian military.. its classic KGB Putin style.. They play both sides so they can control both sides and the outcome they planned for. Get it?

You mentioned Litvinenko.
Do you really believe that russian FSB's agents are so stupid to kill him in so complicated way that allows to find the tracks? There are many simple and sure ways of murder...not polonium. Besides a lot of evidences that it was Berezovsky's act. Isn't it strange that Litvinenko was murdered few days before Putin's very important visit to London? Litvinenko was widely...extremely widely used to show Putin as a devil. I'm sure that is very dirty game.

The polonium poison was a personal message from Putin. ( to the world ) He wanted him to suffer an unspeakable horrific death - it was a very clear message of intimidation for his other enemies. ............ add to this that those involved in the investigation believe Putin was the one who ordered the assassination. He had the motive for it. THINK, Eugene. Always - always -always - where is the motive? Keep in mind that the communists have a signature - they like hiding in plain sight. It's the same with Satanists. In fact many of your top communists in Russia are Satanists. Did you know that? They are. They named their nuclear missile which will attack the USA one day "satan" they named the inner circle of their first communist elite - Hell - with Marx being such an altruistic guy one would think they would have found a better name - like betterment for the poor! ya know..?

p.s. the tombstone of Lenin is a perfect replica of the altar of satan otherwise known as the altar of Zeus or the seat of satan. The original the Soviets took from Germany after Hitler fell and it was brought back to Russia. It's inside the Kremlin now. ( being used ) Isn't it amazing that millions of tourists from around the world have seen visited Lenins tombstone not realizing the significance of why the Russians had the seat of Satan replicated for his grave? Like I said, Communists and satanists love doing things in plain sight. Both are serial killers and both have a lust for the shedding of innocent blood. No difference.

your most famous nationalist - Vladimir Zhirinovsky - is a homosexual. Remember him giving a speech to the Russians a couple of weeks ago? )Russia's neglect of the elderly and orphans is legendary.
----------------------------------------
Eugene reply:

Zhirinovsky... Jesus... He is a clown! Almost nobody takes him into account. I don't know what speech you are talking about.
_______________________-
Jere reply:

That is KGB style - they have you convinced! Zhirinovsky enjoys 90% popularity in Russia. A clown? Think again. That is an act. You failed to mention whether you knew Zhirinovsky was a homosexual. Do you know he is a homosexual or don't you know? How is it I know and you do not know what Zhirinovsky is up to here? Because I live in a free country and those who lived in Russia - like you - were kept in the dark. Zhirinovsky wrote Final March towards the South which is considered a manual for the future invasion of Israel which is directly south of Russia. He is the author of that book. How does a clown - a joke of a person - write a book like that? No. He is STALIN ON STEROIDS. If Putin gets wacked - Mad Vlad is the next one up to bat. Count on it.

Neglect of elderly? I guess that is one more horror fairy tail about Russia. A month ago I bought my mom Nissan Juke as her Rav4 got too old (she used it for 9 years). My dad had repaired my 90years old grand ma's house so that she could feel her more comfortable when alone (it happens sometimes). He can do it as he lives in Russia but his 2 brothers and sister cannot as they live in poverty in Ukraine. 99% of elderly feel themselves good enough as we take care of our parents.

_______________________-
Jere reply:

The elderly Jews must be a different story then because IFCJ who financially supports the Russian elderly Jews are reporting times are very, very hard for Russian people. Why is that? Because the govt has spent all the money on military build up. Do you know according to sources in our govt America sent Russia one billion dollars a day? For years? Where is that money? Its in your military defense. They have kept their people in poverty while they have amassed the most powerful military on earth today. China has done the same to their own people. Its the communist way! To think Americans would ever want communism to come to America is a sign of our naivete.
Orphans...when we lived in Kiev Twice a year I took my son with his toys and we brought them to orphan's house. When we came to the orphans house in Vladivostok we felt ourselves idiots as they did not need toys and were ready to give us some.
I never understood why russian orphans are adopted sometimes by foreigners...there are huge quantity of russian people who want to.
__________________________-
Jere: When you cannot afford to feed your children you give them up for adoption. The Russian people didn't adopt because they were poor themselves! The only people who could afford to adopt those Russian children were the Americans! Why? Because our govt wasn't starving us and keeping the money for themselves. Americans had enough prosperity to reach out to these orphan children who needed a home. Not an orphanage. I think it is very sweet your son gave his toys to an orphan. My son gathered up his toys at Christmas and gave them to a family whose children had no christmas. Its nice to hear you gave him that experience. Good for you, Eugene! Very nice.

___________________________---
Eugene Reply:
I cannot translate it. Try to rephrase in more easier form please.

Jeri: No question the sufferings of the Russian people have been horrific - Ukraine Jews suffered terribly - many bad stories of starvation of the people and again this is why I ask how could you approve of a govt that would do that to you? How to explain Marx? Lenin? Stalin? ALL EVIL MEN. You suffered at the hands of your own govt. Do you understand that? NOTE* Any time you examine a communist nation you see the poverty, starvation, lawlessness, fear, intimidation, citizens turned into beggars and spies, brutality, that comes from it because that is the fruit of communism. For a good look at the fruit of communism look at the lifestyle of a North Korean person. That's the finished product of Communism. Hell on earth.

________________________________________-
Eugene:
If we have a look at the history of any nation - a lot of horrific happened. It is a nature of human kind, not some specific nation.
Jere: I disagree. One common denominator to all the hell holes. They are either islamic nations, socialist nations or communist nations. Which is why they are friends one to another. Evil likes evil. It is what it is.......
Remember what happened to original nation of America? Most of them were killed and the rest almost lost their culture, language, way of living. Slavery in America, discrimination... That is supposed to be not so horrible?
Jere: There was no original nation of America. We founded America. Yes there were conflicts. They had bows and arrows and we had guns. We've still got guns which is why we're free and your nation isn't. Still..... the discussion is communism not American history...
By the way, Russia is situated in territories that were colonized - Ural, Siberia, Far East, Yakutia.. Do you know that every nation still have their languages, schools, holidays and even their own religion though colonization was in 12-17 centuries.
Can you tell me where are normands, gals, saxes, etc. of ancient Europe? Where are their culture? They all sunk in new european civilization, were supressed by the strongest euro nations.
______________________________-
Jere reply:
The Hebrews have you beat. ( Israel is the only nation in the world that has its original language - your descendants were Jephtath - your nation named Magog.. back in the day.. not the original language for magog - no cigar - About those Jews... They have their orginal language from the time of Abraham. How do you like those apples? No other people group can claim that. NONE. Which is why Israel belongs to the Jews and the Russians are not getting it even though Mad Vlad thinks he's the man with the plan. It ain't happening.
America has not taken to killing tens of millions of our own citizens. There is no history of it. On the matter of abortion we have failed terribly and I expect we shall drink that judgment to the very dregs but as for your leader having any stature of morality or spiritual superiority to American leaders?

Eugene Reply:
I guess you boggle. America has black bloody pages in its history as well.
Besides all rises of american economy were closely connected with wars - ww1, ww2.
----------------------------------
Jere reply: that is true of all nations not just America. War is hell. Who ever said it wasn't? Our black page was turning the Jews away who sought refuge from Hitler which was a communist infiltrated State Dept decision - they advised the president to say no and he did. Slavery is another black page of our history that is disgraceful.. yes we've done wrong things. yes..

Jere reply:

What little wars? The one the UN is starting for the IMF / World bank to rape and reorganize under communist rule? The wars that our president was ordered by the UN to engage in? The wars our congress never voted on? Go tell the Communist front store - UNITED NATIONS - for that one.. talk to them about their peacekeepers who were involved in the rape and murder of women in 3rd world nations when they were supposed to be protecting them. Yes, the UN is at the core of something downright evil. America and Israel should have kicked them to the curb along time ago!
______________________________-

Eugene:
What kind of human rights you brought to Libya, Yugoslavia, Egypt, Iraq, Syria? Maybe the right to shoot the one you do not like?

Jere:
Talk to the UN.. these are their wargames designed to bring the entire world under a global order ruled by the IMF / World Banksters / Communists. They are all communists.

The Middle East didn't want to go along until Putin promised them if everyone disarms? We can force Israel to disarm. A nuclear free Israel is a dead Israel and they knew it. Wait until the Russians double cross the Muslims and wage a military war to rid the world of them. Then you'll see some very surprised people. Can't say someone didn't try to warn them though. Right?

Think again.

What do you call a man who creates wars in the whole countries of political opponents if not a devil?

George Soros? Sorry I couldn't resist because I know George works for the Communist elitists. He knows the day of Islam is about to end. He's laughing at these Muslims who think he's their friend. Can they be that stupid? I guess his bankrolling Obama's candidacy to win the election gave them the idea he was on their side. Nothing could be further from the truth. LIke I said, the Communists play both sides.

So who is devil?

And I still wish to understand if I should fight for freedom?
What kind of freedom I must have and I have no while living in Russia under bloody Putin's heel?
I'm serious. I feel myself free but maybe I don't notice something?

I am going to think about your last question before answering, Eugene. Is that alright with you? I hope so because I want to give a thoughtful reply to you on that question. ( with more room - the post is long enough ) I will do that today. Thank you very much for the dialogue. - Jere

Last edited:
1. Kiselev is not as powerful as you try to say.
2. He explained what was written in one newspaper..written by some military specialist after he was asked "what would happen if..."
3. Russia (and USSR in past) realizes and takes into account that in case of nuclear attack there will not be Earth any more. But some US politics are sure that their protection system is absolutely safe for the US on case of nuclear madness.

I guess, nuclear bomb is not a weapon anymore. Info-bomb is much more effective and US widely uses it. Stop doing that, stop trying to think that all people in the world are stupid. We can see what kind of democracy and freedom US brings to other countries.

Eugene, I'm surprised you could even say a thing considering the content of this thread. It is your newscasters showing a depiction of striking America with a nuclear bomb. When have you ever witnessed one of our newscasters depicting a nuclear attack on Russia? WHILE IN DISPUTE? Never! Yet Putin has his finger on the trigger. Why? Timing is everything - this newscaster didn't come out of the blue with this story - not now - no way - there is a message being sent here. Americans fought communists in WWI and nazis and communists in WWII. The war to was to free people oppressed by communist rule. We believe in freedom. For everyone. Post a photo of your pet bear. Here is a photo of my pet bull.
311_zpsffc67d8c.jpg~original

Forum List

Back