Russian T-90A tank spotted in Louisiana

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
I was wondering when my order would get here.....Damn Fed-Ex ;)

A trophy Russian T-90A tank was spotted in the USA

“Russian T-90A tank was spotted in Louisiana.

The tank was captured on September 25, 2022 by the 92nd Separate Mechanized Brigade in Kharkiv, belonging to 27th Separate Guards Motorized Rifle Brigade of the RF.”

Given the white painted road wheels it might have been a parade tank at one time.

I wonder what the shipping cost was for that and who paid for it. Probably came out of that taxpayer's money we gave Ukraine.

See there? I told you that Jade Helm thing was real. Now they got the Russians helping them.

A trophy Russian T-90A tank was spotted in the USA

“Russian T-90A tank was spotted in Louisiana.

The tank was captured on September 25, 2022 by the 92nd Separate Mechanized Brigade in Kharkiv, belonging to 27th Separate Guards Motorized Rifle Brigade of the RF.”

Given the white painted road wheels it might have been a parade tank at one time.
Hm....., have the rights of ownership been clarified? - IMO legally the tank still belongs to Russia.

Hm....., have the rights of ownership been clarified? - IMO legally the tank still belongs to Russia.
R.487d9e532170fe207f7c49c457142344

Looks like it got damaged in shipping, better put in your claim!

I think it goes good in your collection though.

Back in my shooting days my gunsmith had a howitzer in his front yard. Every New Years, he would pack it with black powder and let'er rip. :Boom2:

Forum List

Back