'Russian" soldiers' captured by ISIS seen battered, bruised and handcuffed after being held in Syria

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem was that Russia and Syria were not focused on ISIS only the enemies of Assad!

ISIS was not really an enemy anti Assad groups.

The Syrian Government
, Russia, and Iran were decimating ISIS before the US invasion. So why did the US invade? I see no valid justification for it. And i suspect most Americans have no idea why their Government invaded either.

such BS, The Syrian Government, doesn't exist , Assad alwites are only 10% of Syrian population. Iran - Alawites - Puton need to kill 10 millions arab- sunnies , do you think its realistic ?

Well the Assad regime and Russia mainly focused on groups that were against Assad. ISIS was not even on the map for them at that time.

The Syrian Government and Russia were pounding ISIS before the US invasion. The US gave ISIS new life. And that's because it was always about 'Regime Change.' The US Foreign Policy is chaotic and evil. It is what it is.

Not really, but it is ok if you support Assad and him gassing his own people!

territory-control_976.png
gassing people., its just a small parts what Putin-Iran-Assadists do to sunni arabs everyday ...

The Syrian Government, Russia, and Iran were decimating ISIS before the US invasion. So why did the US invade? I see no valid justification for it. And i suspect most Americans have no idea why their Government invaded either.

such BS, The Syrian Government, doesn't exist , Assad alwites are only 10% of Syrian population. Iran - Alawites - Puton need to kill 10 millions arab- sunnies , do you think its realistic ?

Well the Assad regime and Russia mainly focused on groups that were against Assad. ISIS was not even on the map for them at that time.

The Syrian Government and Russia were pounding ISIS before the US invasion. The US gave ISIS new life. And that's because it was always about 'Regime Change.' The US Foreign Policy is chaotic and evil. It is what it is.

Not really, but it is ok if you support Assad and him gassing his own people!

territory-control_976.png

Already been proven ISIS has been funded & supported by Saudi Arabia and other US 'Allies' in the region. And that's because it was always only about 'Regime Change' for the US. Americans really should reconsider that unjust and illegal policy. It isn't right.
so you are backing, from your USA support IS? right? USA support hot chicks from YPG , are you against it , traitor?

ps 'Regime Change', so you support the Alawite apartheid ? you think it can work in 2017? with KSA or without ...

without The USA air support, Muscovite hordes in "Syria" have big , big problems . IS already has Killed 5 officers and at least 15 solders . look like "Syria" became the second Afghanistan for Muscovites...comments?

PS those 2 took a part in killing Ukrainians in Ukraine, terrorism against Ukrainian state, karma ....

"One man spoke to the camera to confirm his name and date of birth before revealing he had been taken prisoner during a counter-offensive attack"

'Russian soldiers' captured by ISIS seen battered, bruised and handcuffed
ISIS-release-footage-of-Russian-soliders-captured-in-Syria.jpg
Jerking off on ISIS propaganda. That is all we need to know about you.

without The USA air support, Muscovite hordes in "Syria" have big , big problems . IS already has Killed 5 officers and at least 15 solders . look like "Syria" became the second Afghanistan for Muscovites...comments?

PS those 2 took a part in killing Ukrainians in Ukraine, terrorism against Ukrainian state, karma ....

"One man spoke to the camera to confirm his name and date of birth before revealing he had been taken prisoner during a counter-offensive attack"

yes, i know the olgino narrative. but even Muscovite officials recolonized this fact , and death of these 2 terrorists . am i wrong?

yes, i know the olgino narrative. but even Muscovite officials recolonized this fact , and death of these 2 terrorists . am i wrong?
1. Those are not terrorists but invited soldiers lawfully battling terrorism. You on the other hand are clearly siding with anyone against Russia, including ISIS, which makes you a terrorist sympathizer.

2. Russia is not losing in Syria but winning. Your Nato/Gulf/Zion/ISIS/AQ is losing.

1. Those are not terrorists....
really? what these 2 losers did in Ukraine?

If you think you can fool me about Ukraine, you must be even dumber than you thought!

The West´s silly Ukrainian ISIS Nazi Army

Ukraine´s Nazi party in the government.

If you think you can fool me about Ukraine, you must be even dumber than you thought!

stay on Topic,

we talk about these 2 loser - terrorists , do you know that they were in Ukraine on the terrorist mission ?

stay on Topic,

we talk about these 2 loser - terrorists , do you know that they were in Ukraine on the terrorist mission ?

Stick your agitprop.

Thread closed. This is not Politics. Please post your threads in the proper forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back