Russian political Circus

Comrade Johnson

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2017
Moscow, Russia
Since Stratford and Sbiker are crazy about Russian politics, Putin, 'Russian world' and such other things, it will be a constant thread for them. :)

And of course, it would be useful for Americans to know that all Russian politicians are clowns :)

(Not Putin, he is not a politician, but a KBG officer)

Since Stratford and Sbiker are crazy about Russian politics, Putin, 'Russian world' and such other things, it will be a constant thread for them. :)

And of course, it would be useful for Americans to know that all Russian politicians are clowns :)

Well Commode Johnson many of us disagree.

Well Commode Johnson many of us disagree.

Disagree with what, Commode Fury? :) Just name a Russian poitician who is not a clown, what's the problem? :)

by the way, your face looks familiar to me. Can I saw your somewhere? :)

I love these intra-Russian sparring matches.

Tells me Russia is no different than the USA in most respects.

As for politics, I wouldn't say so. Is there a difference between Trump and Clinton? Of course, I am not American, but I think that yes, there is some difference, so there is some choice. In Russia you haven't any choice. That is, you can have Putin or you can have a civil war. It's not a choice at all.
By the way, in France they have a choice - they can vote for Le Pen. There is no choice here.

Almost all politicians in world are just clowns of world theatre.... but propagated influence of different political groups and classes (real marxism is working, instead of any ideological imaginations about it :))

And what wrong with "Russian world"? This concept, in fact, created not by Russian politics, but by foreign. Exactly non-Russian politicians marks out a groups of Russian-language people outside Russia and discriminate them to earn politic capital... It's a previously politicians from neighbour small countries, who can only barking on Russia, but, in fact, seriously damaging image of all western countries inside Russia...

Why not? Most of Russians consider themselves to have the rights to speak about anyone and anything irrespectively of government strength. There are a lot of jokes about it :)))

As for politics, I wouldn't say so. Is there a difference between Trump and Clinton? Of course, I am not American, but I think that yes, there is some difference, so there is some choice. In Russia you haven't any choice. That is, you can have Putin or you can have a civil war. It's not a choice at all.
By the way, in France they have a choice - they can vote for Le Pen. There is no choice here.
In a plutocratic democracy like the USA there is very little choice as well.

The political powers that be ordained Hillary over Bernie -- probably a good thing.

Trump bought the GOP nomination with his billions of dollars -- definitely no choice there.

A better choice from the DEM's would have been Jim Webb.

And a better choice form the GOP would certainly have been Kasich.

In a plutocratic democracy like the USA there is very little choice as well.

Yes, but there is a difference between little choice and no choice at all. :)

Nobody knew who was going to be the American president (Clinton or Trump, and there is some difference between them), but I know well who is going to be the next Russian president :)

And what wrong with "Russian world"?

There is nothing wrong with these words. The problem is with the guys who support the idea. They insult other nations from dusk to dawn and want everybody who 'insults Russians' from their point of view to be in jail. In that sense they are even worse than our 'liberals'.

Where I am from does not have any bearing on your misleading statements comrade. (lies)
It does have. You are just repeating the same as a broken mp3 player.
It seems that it's a local custom in your land.
I do not repeat a damned thing. I answer your responses and if it need to be, I reiterate previously made points that you actually would understand them correctly.

3ea4ca00678a3ecb3c2de41c48c57f7e_easter-egg-clip-art-images-2-easter-eggs-clipart_369-530_zpsdk4kylge.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Well, a Russian has joined the forum to help anti-Russian propaganda. It's embarrassing, Clown Johnson, you don't think so?

I can't imagine that in Ukraine you haven't such an asshole as Zhirinovsky of your own. Vote for him.

(guys, he is from Ukriane, they all are a bit crazy :) )

Well, a Russian has joined the forum to help anti-Russian propaganda. It's embarrassing, Clown Johnson, you don't think so?

Don't run after me like a dog, clown.
And mind your own business. You are from Ukriane? Support your own assholes, don't interfere in our affairs.

Our Ukrainian as*holes have had enough support from Soros and Obama's administration and will be wiped away as soon as this support goes away.

BTW, if you don't want to see me "after you like a dog", stop acting like a provoker.

Your thread is called "Russian political circus", right? Looks like the circus is gone but a Clown decided to stay (it's a popular Russian saying, in Russian it sounds like: "Цирк уехал а клоун остался"). Literally.

Last edited:
Your thread is called "Russian political circus", right? Looks like the circus is gone and but a Clown decided to stay (just reminding you a popular Russian saying: "Цирк уехал а клоун остался")

You've come to a forum of another country. They give you a right to write your shit here. Esteem that and write in English, not Russian. If you can't do it, go to a Russian site and fight there against your 'liberals'.

And it seems that for you political scum like Zhirinovsky or Yavlinsky is Russia? You think that it will be a problem if they leave? You are really stupid, pal.

Forum List

Back