Russian MUSLIMS storm Airport looking for Jews

They are definitely Russian and Russia is willing to go to war to make sure they remain Russian
Seeing as no one is invading that area Russia will not be going to war for this...Russia would not give up that land. but they'll part with the muslims i'll wager.

Seeing as no one is invading that area Russia will not be going to war for this...Russia would not give up that land. but they'll part with the muslims i'll wager.
Their leader is one of Putin's most trusted generals and his muslim troops are celebrated across Russia so I doubt it

Ukrainian intelligence behind the unrest? :dunno:

The online rumors that prompted the unrest in Dagestan appeared to have originated from the Utro Dagestan (‘Dagestan Morning’) Telegram channel. Despite portraying itself as a local outlet, the channel had been exposed by both Russian officials and the Killnet hacker community as a project of Ukrainian intelligence services, set up to stir unrest in Russia.

Posted on Oct 29 2023

Their leader is one of Putin's most trusted generals and his muslim troops are celebrated across Russia so I doubt it
okay. many of those soldiers fought in ukraine. and many of them were killed. So...what are you getting at. Melikov is not muslim.... isn't that right? Dagestan is 80percent plus muslim, the rest christian and jewish. Was it muslim soldiers that attacked the airport or muslim civilians. Wasn't melikov put in his position by Putin over the then current 'leader' of Dagestan. Hierarchy doesn't look so much islamic to me as it does russian. No one is expressing any interest in Dagestan to my knowledge.

young pro hamas 'russian' men of dagestan stormed the airport. You know...we have muslims in America...and you might call them american but we all know where their true loyalty lies.

now if you want to discuss this in a civil manner i'm fine with that. But if you just want to throw insults around.........

Last edited:
Any respected source?
THAT is the question that ought to be answered. It isn't surprising that Israelis are a subject of scrutiny but the extreme claims of the OP need verification. It wasn't very long ago that there were many reports of Russian tourists being harassed over the Ukie thing and Westerners applauded. The people who applauded are now expressing indignance because the same thing is happening to Israelis? F*cking hell! :45:

Hardly that.

Yes, now there's the "world domination plan" ..... in plain sight.
Russia is lucky to not have to deal with too many Muslims. I know they have had to in the past

in their south. Muslims that took over/kidnapped/killed elementary school kids. They sent Spetznatz in.

The Muslim goatlovers killed a lot of children, but they died.

Unless he's martyred.
There's no negotiating with Muslims. You have to put them down before they hurt innocent people.

Spetznatz couldn't exactly save all those poor children at that elementary school in South Russia, but they

did kill the Muslim shitbags.

Russia is lucky to not have to deal with too many Muslims. I know they have had to in the past

in their south. Muslims that took over/kidnapped/killed elementary school kids. They sent Spetznatz in.

The Muslim goatlovers killed a lot of children, but they died.
You don't mess with Spetznaz, that's for sure!

Forum List

Back