Russian Insider Warns Fate Of All Humanity At Stake With US Election As Mike Pence Talks Revolution

The Russians and Chinese can do nothing beyond their borders if they are told, "no," and they know it.
Thank you for contradicting yourself. You just proved that Russia is not preparing for an offensive war but for a defensive one.
I just proved they are ineffectual, not they are not preparing for an offensive. Did you not take a logic course in college?
Jake you were going to post links to show us how the Russian military are planning a Coup d'état.
The fact that you are unaware of it is all that it is needed.

Post the links, it's okay Jake we know you can't, there are NO links, there is NO planned Russian Military Coup d'état.

I'm aware of more what's happening in this world than some Leftist shill, go and tend to your cows or something and chew on a piece of straw.

The Russians and Chinese can do nothing beyond their borders if they are told, "no," and they know it.
Thank you for contradicting yourself. You just proved that Russia is not preparing for an offensive war but for a defensive one.
I just proved they are ineffectual, not they are not preparing for an offensive. Did you not take a logic course in college?

Jake you were going to post links to show us how the Russian military are planning a Coup d'état.

They told him all about it.

Jake has had his other brain cell to come and help him.

In the 2nd video below featuring a Russian friend of Vladimir Putin, we're warned direly that the current US presidential election has left the fate of all humanity at stake. Telling us that Hillary Clinton shouldn't even be managing a bath house much less running for presidential election, Vladimir Zhirinovsky asks a great question: "What happens if a sick person has her fingers on the button and what if she presses the wrong button? What happens to America then?"
Russian Insider Warns Fate Of All Humanity At Stake In US Election

Yeah, let's listen to Russia who has a mad dog running it.

You know you're talking to an infowars conspiracy nut, right?
What a contribution! Thank you Toto. You are very intelligent posting such a well thought out response to the OP....

The authoritarian left that loved the commies in the thirties, forties, and fifties, along with the liberal failed neo-cons, right along with the racists and the xenophobes, have all migrated to the Alt Right.

I mean, look at the Alt Right loons above.

"Alt Right"

Not this again, isn't it enough you posted that above about 350 times in a 2 week period?

:rolleyes-41:

The authoritarian left that loved the commies in the thirties, forties, and fifties, along with the liberal failed neo-cons, right along with the racists and the xenophobes, have all migrated to the Alt Right.

Lucy won't post the links. defcon4 is running around in circles. mindwars is in war with itself. And Geaux is back about the time Grizz is going to leave.

"Alt Right"

Not this again, isn't it enough you posted that above about 350 times in a 2 week period?

He is trolling, just skip his posts...not worthy for consideration anything he says any longer...

Lucy won't post the links. defcon4 is running around in circles. mindwars is in war with itself. And Geaux is back about the time Grizz is going to leave.

"Lucy won't post the links. "

The modus operandi you use is stupid also, YOU brought your stupid Conspiracy Theory into this thread about the Russian military planning a coup, YOU were asked to post the links.

If you are going to pull this idiocy again, you need to become a bit more educated.

"Alt Right"

He is trolling, just skip his posts...not worthy for consideration anything he says any longer...
You guys are trolling for the Russians.

You guys hate American values.

You Alt Right are trolls, just like Orange Creepy.

That is why you are going to lose this election.

Of course they have.

And the cow jumped over the moon.

"Alt Right"

It's all Jake does.

"Alt Right"

Then you have nothing to worry about.

"Alt Right"

Unfortunately, same way they have been trolling Trump. No proof, no evidence, just a lot of loud talking.

"Alt Right"

:uhoh3:

It takes more than one person to launch a nuke missile...

Yes but we shouldn't even have to be thinking about this, it's insane, whoever would risk most of this planet for ANYTHING is insane and a psychopath.
Yet Putin is in power...
Putin is not the problem, the US is the problem. Poke the bear enough and he is going to come out.

What a load of shit and fuck you.
Why do you hate America you fucking traitor. Why not move your whimpy as outa here and go to Russia so you can kiss Putin's ass.

Look at the Title of the OP.

Alt Right loonies running free and loving Putin. :lol:

"Lucy won't post the links. "

The modus operandi you use is stupid also, YOU brought your stupid Conspiracy Theory into this thread about the Russian military planning a coup, YOU were asked to post the links.

If you are going to pull this idiocy again, you need to become a bit more educated.
Hahaha.. he is totally confused..he posts statements about certain things...he is asked to provide some kind of proof.... he comes back and says
"No, you provide proof that it is not true" what an idiot... as I said, trolling, skip his posts...

The Russians need to stay out of our elections...

And can you imagine how many hearings we would have had by now if it was the RNC and the Trump campaign being hacked...???

There would have been at least 5 committees in congress investigating...

The Republicans in congress are scum....good for nothing, scum...and to think, my tax dollars goes to pay them.... even the donald thinks they are scum....so we agree.....shakes head.

Alt Righties can't provide the evidence as asked, so they try to mirror it onto their betters. And they fail.

Anyone supporting the Russians hacking our elections are guilty of the Espionage Act.

Forum List

Back