Russian Insider Warns Fate Of All Humanity At Stake With US Election As Mike Pence Talks Revolution

In the 2nd video below featuring a Russian friend of Vladimir Putin, we're warned direly that the current US presidential election has left the fate of all humanity at stake. Telling us that Hillary Clinton shouldn't even be managing a bath house much less running for presidential election, Vladimir Zhirinovsky asks a great question: "What happens if a sick person has her fingers on the button and what if she presses the wrong button? What happens to America then?"
Russian Insider Warns Fate Of All Humanity At Stake In US Election

Yeah, let's listen to Russia who has a mad dog running it.

In the 2nd video below featuring a Russian friend of Vladimir Putin, we're warned direly that the current US presidential election has left the fate of all humanity at stake. Telling us that Hillary Clinton shouldn't even be managing a bath house much less running for presidential election, Vladimir Zhirinovsky asks a great question: "What happens if a sick person has her fingers on the button and what if she presses the wrong button? What happens to America then?"

Thank you very much for your deep understanding of issues and giving us a very well thought out opinion bolstered with undeniable proof.

Here I thought Putin was intent getting the Donald elected......hasnt that been the lib talkingpoint last month

But but but that was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo last month.

The thing now is all about these ugly and obscure women saying The Donald :eek-52: groped :eek-52: them and let's not forget....

3ef.jpg

The Russians and Chinese can do nothing beyond their borders if they are told, "no," and they know it.
Thank you for contradicting yourself. You just proved that Russia is not preparing for an offensive war but for a defensive one.
I just proved they are ineffectual, not they are not preparing for an offensive. Did you not take a logic course in college?

The Russians and Chinese can do nothing beyond their borders if they are told, "no," and they know it.
Thank you for contradicting yourself. You just proved that Russia is not preparing for an offensive war but for a defensive one.
I just proved they are ineffectual, not they are not preparing for an offensive. Did you not take a logic course in college?
I guess you didn't. No biggy, just stay away from issues you have no clue about. You got totally confused and made contradicting statements in spite of all the logic that was available for you to use. It wasn't nearly enough to be logical though.

I just made defcon look so stupid that he is now contradicting to himself.

The Ruskies are plotting to remove crazy Vlad before he gets Russia into something it can't handle.

Yep, the Ruskies are trying to hack into our election, and, yes, the cyberstrike coming at them will cripple their IT services and economy. They will need the aid of the world to survive the next five winters.

The Chinese will be running the other way so quickly it will be laughable.

Jake you were going to post links to show us how the Russian military are planning a Coup d'état.

Jake you were going to post links to show us how the Russian military are planning a Coup d'état.

They told him all about it.

The fact that you are unaware of it is all that it is needed.

You know you're talking to an infowars conspiracy nut, right?

The Ruskies are plotting to remove crazy Vlad before he gets Russia into something it can't handle.

Yep, the Ruskies are trying to hack into our election, and, yes, the cyberstrike coming at them will cripple their IT services and economy. They will need the aid of the world to survive the next five winters.

"I just made defcon look so stupid"

No.

You have been made to look stupid:

You were asked to provide some proof to the validity of your statements what you couldn't or didn't do. That itself renders your "opinions" to the level of trolling. Thanks for playing, no need to engage your psychobabble any further.

"I just made defcon look so stupid"

No.

You have been made to look stupid:

Lucy, now you are looking as foolish as defcon. Where are your links the Russians are not plotting against Putin. You promised you were going to post them. Can't find them?

You two should not get married.

Forum List

Back