Now it's Russia and Trump's fault that Hillary broke the law.

There is no connection with Trump and Russia, it's one of those lies the left just keeps repeating to themselves until they believe it. Hillary has more of a connection with them.

Hillary playing the victim isn't working.

No, it's Bush's fault, but before that it was Reagans fault.

If the Russians hacked all of those web sites, what sane person doesn't believe they also hacked Hillary Clinton's server? And, there was classified information in her emails.
I have no doubt they did. Secretary of State on an unsecure private server? She'd be on my top 10 target list if I were the fucking Russians.

My understanding is that it was the same server they set up for Bill Clinton. I would expect that to be about as secure as any other government server. Is there reason to believe it was less secure?

A lo
If the Russians hacked all of those web sites, what sane person doesn't believe they also hacked Hillary Clinton's server? And, there was classified information in her emails.
I have no doubt they did. Secretary of State on an unsecure private server? She'd be on my top 10 target list if I were the fucking Russians.

My understanding is that it was the same server they set up for Bill Clinton. I would expect that to be about as secure as any other government server. Is there reason to believe it was less secure?

Your understanding would be wrong.

"Fall 2008 to January 2009: Bryan Pagliano uses hardware from Clinton's presidential campaign headquarters and commercially bought equipment to construct the new server.

January 2009: HRC decides to stop using her BlackBerry email account ([email protected]) and directs aides to create a new private domain (clintonemail.com). That domain is hosted on the Clinton's Apple server maintained by Cooper."

Timeline of Clinton email server setup

No what you and the article is suggesting you want uneducated voters.
Disagreed.

On the contrary. If it were left up to me, voting would require both an IQ test and passing a citizenship test....preferably by becoming a military veteran.

The fact you make that accusation is strange to me. More like a fucking intolerant liberal than a rational Goldwater conservative.

RussianHAcket.jpg

Totally untrue. The greatest threat to the USA is form DOMESTIC sources. Namely the progressives trying to turn this country into another Soviet Union.
It can be, but when the missiles are in the air, feel free to bitch to me how Hillary and Bill Clinton's corruption is more dangerous than Russia.

As the saying goes, "Only fools fight in a burning house". Russia, China and North Korea are outside pouring gasoline all over our home while you bitch at me for saying we need to put physical dangers above assholes like Hillary Clinton. She can be controlled by Congress, Russia cannot.

Disagreed.

On the contrary. If it were left up to me, voting would require both an IQ test and passing a citizenship test....preferably by becoming a military veteran.

The fact you make that accusation is strange to me. More like a fucking intolerant liberal than a rational Goldwater conservative.

No again what you and the article is suggesting is to censor the internet from outside information on a candidate .. You and the article don't want the truth to be told to the public

All those leaked did was fulfill a campaign promise that Obama wouldn't do.

A transparent government.

Totally untrue. The greatest threat to the USA is form DOMESTIC sources. Namely the progressives trying to turn this country into another Soviet Union.
It can be, but when the missiles are in the air, feel free to bitch to me how Hillary and Bill Clinton's corruption is more dangerous than Russia.

As the saying goes, "Only fools fight in a burning house". Russia, China and North Korea are outside pouring gasoline all over our home while you bitch at me for saying we need to put physical dangers above assholes like Hillary Clinton. She can be controlled by Congress, Russia cannot.

If it was Russia and they said leaked information that 50 million americans dissapered , wouldn't we want to know since that information was blocked from us by our government?

Finally someone gets it. Russian hacking is a huge issue. Whoever is elected needs to take this issue seriously. Which means if Trump becomes president he needs to cool it with his friendship and have a talk with Putin. We can't have forgein governments hacking into our systems.

Huh? Who ever hack these e mails and released them did a valuable service, to shield the truth from us is a crime against democracy .

Even if they have ulterior motives? Russia isn't doing this to help the American people. They are doing this because they want hurt America. They aren't going to stop at Hilary. They will probably hack into something a little more serious and sinister next time.

I still don't get what the problem is by someone hacking and releasing information on someone's shenanigans ?

Its another thing altogether hacking military plans, disrupting communications, power distribution , company's proprietary plans and the like, but releasing crimes and misdemeanor? Tell us everything you have.

Huh? Who ever hack these e mails and released them did a valuable service, to shield the truth from us is a crime against democracy .

Even if they have ulterior motives? Russia isn't doing this to help the American people. They are doing this because they want hurt America. They aren't going to stop at Hilary. They will probably hack into something a little more serious and sinister next time.

Again it's pay back for Hillary's state department messing with Russia's last election..why fo you insist to shoot the messenger anyways?

Let's see. The Soviet Union murdered an estimated 60 to 80 million of its own citizens. WWII only managed to kill 20 million of them. You were saying?

Disagreed.

Hillary was a Goldwater girl.

No again what you and the article is suggesting is to censor the internet from outside information on a candidate .. You and the article don't want the truth to be told to the public

All those leaked did was fulfill a campaign promise that Obama wouldn't do.

A transparent government.
Wrong again, but thanks for the insights into how your brain works. I'm sure your Young Pioneer meetings teach you that Russia is harmless, but the fact remains, it's been a danger to the Free World since 1917. It continued to be a threat after the Cold War. Why else did GW nullify the ABM treaty?

While it's clearly an impossible task for our alt-right and alt-left members to see things with an open mind, despite the pom-poms Albright dances around this article is, IMHO, excellent and does, indeed, point out a very serious problem facing our nation. Regardless of who wins next week or who runs Congress, our nation's future and democracy are being threatened by Russia and other despotic nations seeking to undermine our way of life and American values. This is not to diminish other scandals or problems facing our nation. It's simply to prioritize those that truly endanger us and those that are simply wrong.

Normally, i am against US meddling in other nations affairs and visa versa.

But as we have been meddling in Russian affairs for no good reason, we have no Moral High Ground to complain about them repaying the favor.

Beyond that, leaking some e-mails is not a threat to our democracy.

If our democracy is that feeble, than we have a much more serious problem, then some e-mails.

I still don't get what the problem is by someone hacking and releasing information on someone's shenanigans ?

Its another thing altogether hacking military plans, disrupting communications, power distribution , company's proprietary plans and the like, but releasing crimes and misdemeanor? Tell us everything you have..
Agreed. The OP isn't simply about spilling the beans on Hillary, Trump or any other politician.

Disagreed.

Hillary was a Goldwater girl.
Before she became a flaming Nanny State Liberal?

...But as we have been meddling in Russian affairs for no good reason, we have no Moral High Ground to complain about them repaying the favor.....
Agreed in principle. Do you have evidence of what "meddling in Russian affairs for no good reason" you are referencing?

If it's true we've done so, are you saying it's okay for Russia to do the same to us? For only good reasons or any reason?

Let's see. The Soviet Union murdered an estimated 60 to 80 million of its own citizens. WWII only managed to kill 20 million of them. You were saying?
That this murderous culture has no problem killing or harming citizens of other nations since they obviously have no problem murdering millions of their own.

If they already haven't.

Forum List

Back