Russian government resigns

Maybe the government is resigning because Biden and the Dems are about to be exposed for their failed plan to rig the 2016 elections....Now Putin can clean house and get rid of the traitors like Trump is doing here.....

MAGA/MARA

I never know if you're joking or not. :laugh:
Why?

Because I say things Trumpers actually believe??

Call it a gift.....but in reality, I am just someone who knows Trumpers are full of shit and its very easy to make up shit that they will totally believe....

So you're saying it isn't true that the DNC rigged the 2016 election against Bernie Sanders, and President Trump isn't trying to weed out the traitorous Obama leftovers from his administration?

Those are pretty much common knowledge. And as for Biden, he will be exposed for his corruption, you can count on that.
Well, let's see.....when Trumpers talk about democrats rigging elections, they are not talking about Democrat primaries, trumpers could careless about Dem primaries -- especially since Trumpers were claiming the GOP primaries were being rigged against their cult leader...

1. YOu are an asshole for conflating political support with being in a cult. YOu asshole.

2. The similarities between how you had base rebellions in both major parties, supporting outsiders at the same time, is important. THe ways that BOTH party leaderships BOTH tried anti-democratic methods to pick the candidate they wanted, is important. That it worked in one party and not the other is important.

3. That you think we don't care about the dem primaries, is you being stupid.

Actually Putin was in cahoots with the Democrats. Obama has admitted that his administration staged the 2014 coup against the democratically elected government in Ukraine and installed a puppet neo-Nazi regime, which very predictably led to Crimea voting to leave Ukraine and join the Russian Federation.
Neo-Nazi regime? I see. What else do you know about Ukraine? I hope your knowledge is so amazing that you even can point it on a map.

Wow! I bet Trump sure wishes this could happen here! Scary thing is..there are a few million Trump supporters that would be OK with it!

Russian government resigns - Prime Minister Medvedev

"Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev said on Wednesday that the government he heads was resigning to give President Vladimir Putin room to carry out changes he wants to make to the constitution.
Medvedev made the announcement on state TV sitting next to Putin who thanked Medvedev, a close ally, for his work."
This is like Emperor Palpatine dismantling the Galactic Senate. That turned out well.
I guess the Great Orange Douche DrumpF the ordure will send the U.S military into DC and elsewhere to hunt down kill all House and Senate members here to follow HIS Great Russian MASTER Putin Grand Plan for America?.

Maybe the government is resigning because Biden and the Dems are about to be exposed for their failed plan to rig the 2016 elections....Now Putin can clean house and get rid of the traitors like Trump is doing here.....

MAGA/MARA

I never know if you're joking or not. :laugh:
Why?

Because I say things Trumpers actually believe??

Call it a gift.....but in reality, I am just someone who knows Trumpers are full of shit and its very easy to make up shit that they will totally believe....

So you're saying it isn't true that the DNC rigged the 2016 election against Bernie Sanders, and President Trump isn't trying to weed out the traitorous Obama leftovers from his administration?

Those are pretty much common knowledge. And as for Biden, he will be exposed for his corruption, you can count on that.
Yes, that's exactly what he's saying.

Putin is emboldened by Democrats.
Actually Putin was in cahoots with the Democrats. Obama has admitted that his administration staged the 2014 coup against the democratically elected government in Ukraine and installed a puppet neo-Nazi regime, which very predictably led to Crimea voting to leave Ukraine and join the Russian Federation.

So Putin got the Crimean peninsula out of the deal. What did the Democrats get out of the deal? What was the quid pro quo?

Obviously, Quid Pro Joe knows, and Hunter too. Cha-ching!

If, and that's a big if, Putin had anything to do with the DNC email dump to wikileaks, he just wanted paybacks for the time Hillary claimed that Putin's party rigged the Russian elections and sparked rent-a-mob protests in Russian cities. If he did it, quite obviously he just wanted to conclusively prove that she falsely accused him of doing what she was guilty of doing.

It had absolutely nothing to do with Trump and did not interfere with our elections is any way shape or form.

Russia’s State TV Calls Trump Their ‘Agent’

Putin is emboldened by Democrats.

So Putin got the Crimean peninsula out of the deal. What did the Democrats get out of the deal? What was the quid pro quo?

Obviously, Quid Pro Joe knows, and Hunter too. Cha-ching!

If, and that's a big if, Putin had anything to do with the DNC email dump to wikileaks, he just wanted paybacks for the time Hillary claimed that Putin's party rigged the Russian elections and sparked rent-a-mob protests in Russian cities. If he did it, quite obviously he just wanted to conclusively prove that she falsely accused him of doing what she was guilty of doing.

It had absolutely nothing to do with Trump and did not interfere with our elections is any way shape or form.

Russia’s State TV Calls Trump Their ‘Agent’
^^^
Fake news.

Wow! I bet Trump sure wishes this could happen here! Scary thing is..there are a few million Trump supporters that would be OK with it!

"Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev said on Wednesday that the government he heads was resigning to give President Vladimir Putin room to carry out changes he wants to make to the constitution.
Medvedev made the announcement on state TV sitting next to Putin who thanked Medvedev, a close ally, for his work."
This is like Emperor Palpatine dismantling the Galactic Senate. That turned out well.
I guess the Great Orange Douche DrumpF the ordure will send the U.S military into DC and elsewhere to hunt down kill all House and Senate members here to follow HIS Great Russian MASTER Putin Grand Plan for America?.

Wowsers. You get nuttier every time you post something on here. :21:

Wowsers. You get nuttier every time you post something on here.
RU telling me, your Great Douche dear leader is weak? :21:

Forum List

Back