Russiagate: What We Know and What we Don't Know

To start with we know that the e-mails released by wikileaks were stolen by Russian Intel (GRU...Military Intel)

We now know that there was collusion between wikileaks and the Trump campaign that goes as far as Steve Bannon and "someone" above him in the campaign .That leaves only a few people

We know that Trump was in negotiations with the Russian government to get the biggest deal of his life done (Trump Moscow Tower...300 million) all the way through the 2016 election campaign

We know that Putin (as stated in the Helsinki Conference) admits that he favored Trump

We know that virtually everyone in the Trump campaign had meetings with high ranking Russians and lied about them to the public and Federal investigators

We know that the RNC Convention platform was changed from being pro-Ukraine to being Pro-Russia

We know that there was a meeting in the Trump Tower in which opposition research on Clinton was offered

We know that Trump crafted a statement lying about that meeting

We know that Trump has not initiated sanctions against Russia that were enacted into law by Congress after the Skripal poisoning

We know that Trump never said a word about the Russian mercenary attack on our forces in Syria

We know that Trump just eased sanctions on the Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska

We know that Trump has made a number of very puzzling statements that sound like Russian propaganda (Montenegrans being warlike people...the Soviet incursion in Afghanistan being caused by terrorism)

What we don't know (or can't yet prove)

Where those bizarre statements came from (virtually no one in Trump's cabinet would have fed him that)

Why those actions regarding sanctions occurred

Why the Platform was changed at the RNC Convention and by whom

Which upper campaign official (above Bannon) was colluding with Stone and wikileaks

DId Stone or the campaign officials know that the wikileaks stuff came from Russians

DId Assange and Wikileaks know that

Were leaked e-mails discussed at the Trump Tower meeting?

What we know:
Mexico DEFINITELY meddles in and influences U.S. elections and the severely LefTarded say nothing and can’t give two shits.
What we know:
Russia may not have had an influence in U.S. elections yet the severely LefTarded piss their pants over it daily and pretend they did.

What we know: Collusion is not a crime.

What we don't know: Why Democrats have to act like babies for losing an election.
Dude...if we have a President and/or Administration who colluded with a Russian effort to subvert our Democracy (that is ongoing by the way) that is a BIG deal

Trump supporters would rather be Russian than to be American; you know that, right?
I would rather be Russian than communist, but I certainly don’t hold them up to high regard.

Yeah; I kinda figured you for a fvcking traitor.
Says the communist who sided with the Soviet Union over America back when America was not a cesspool.

I will assume you are merely talking shit outta your ass but just in case, please post your proof of your vulgar, bullshit allegation. Txs

Russian intelligence agents had been trying to disrupt the fabric of American social structure well before Bill Clinton was offered a free trip to Russia when he was identified by the KGB as a student in England protesting the Vietnam war. The CIA is charged with a similar mission to use propaganda to influence elections in foreign countries. It's nothing new but the ironic thing is that while the MSM and democrats pretend to fret about foreign propaganda influencing an election it seems that democrats and the MSM are the (willing) stooges for foreign based propaganda designed to interrupt the lawful transfer of political power.

To start with we know that the e-mails released by wikileaks were stolen by Russian Intel (GRU...Military Intel)

We now know that there was collusion between wikileaks and the Trump campaign that goes as far as Steve Bannon and "someone" above him in the campaign .That leaves only a few people

We know that Trump was in negotiations with the Russian government to get the biggest deal of his life done (Trump Moscow Tower...300 million) all the way through the 2016 election campaign

We know that Putin (as stated in the Helsinki Conference) admits that he favored Trump

We know that virtually everyone in the Trump campaign had meetings with high ranking Russians and lied about them to the public and Federal investigators

We know that the RNC Convention platform was changed from being pro-Ukraine to being Pro-Russia

We know that there was a meeting in the Trump Tower in which opposition research on Clinton was offered

We know that Trump crafted a statement lying about that meeting

We know that Trump has not initiated sanctions against Russia that were enacted into law by Congress after the Skripal poisoning

We know that Trump never said a word about the Russian mercenary attack on our forces in Syria

We know that Trump just eased sanctions on the Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska

We know that Trump has made a number of very puzzling statements that sound like Russian propaganda (Montenegrans being warlike people...the Soviet incursion in Afghanistan being caused by terrorism)

What we don't know (or can't yet prove)

Where those bizarre statements came from (virtually no one in Trump's cabinet would have fed him that)

Why those actions regarding sanctions occurred

Why the Platform was changed at the RNC Convention and by whom

Which upper campaign official (above Bannon) was colluding with Stone and wikileaks

DId Stone or the campaign officials know that the wikileaks stuff came from Russians

DId Assange and Wikileaks know that

Were leaked e-mails discussed at the Trump Tower meeting?
Why should emails be kept from the public?

Only fascists talk like that.
Remember your remark when the executive branch uniformly refuses to turn over their correspondence to congressional subpoena.
Well, Dufus. Remember this OP when you ask for it.
I remember everything.

What we don't know: Why Democrats have to act like babies for losing an election.
The word you're looking for is "conspiracy" baby.
I'm not looking for any word at all. This sums up the last two years for Democrats better than any word.
View attachment 242361
Democrats aren’t white anymore.
Wow...racism seems to be just below the surface in ALL Trumper thoughts

FBIgate is the worst scandal in American history.
And, it just keeps getting worse for the Troglocrats.

russian-collusion-adam-schiff-mark-warner-busted.png

I stop reading there. No proof of that exists. DNC servers not confiscated for examination.
Actually there is lots of proof...which led to the indictments of 13 Russian agents

I'm not looking for any word at all. This sums up the last two years for Democrats better than any word.
View attachment 242361
I am a pro-white advocate and have been since I could talk.

Calling me a “racist” just because I correctly pointed out that a whining white baby no longer represents the Democrats doesn’t scare me into submission. Try harder.

Go back to defending the black supremacist scum who verbally attacked innocent white high schoolers. I know what racists you demons actually are.

I stop reading there. No proof of that exists. DNC servers not confiscated for examination.
Actually there is lots of proof...which led to the indictments of 13 Russian agents
That was for a completely different crime.

You sheep are just sad.

View attachment 242361

Calling me a “racist” just because I correctly pointed out that a whining white baby no longer represents the Democrats doesn’t scare me into submission. Try harder.

Go back to defending the black supremacist scum who verbally attacked innocent white high schoolers. I know what racists you demons actually are.
Dude...you're spouting racist rhetoric..and you have identified fellow racists who signed on to your garbage.

Take that to the "whites are better" thread and try and claim it's not racist there.

HERE it's a distraction

You sheep are just sad.

I'll try and sort out that cryptic bullshit.

If you mean the GRU stealing e-mails was a "separate crime" from the conspiracy involved with people who ABET that crime..yes...there are many crimes here by many actors

View attachment 242361

Dude...you're spouting racist rhetoric..and you have identified fellow racists who signed on to your garbage.

Take that to the "whites are better" thread and try and claim it's not racist there.

HERE it's a distraction
Only in your warped mind is a white man who defends himself and others from endless racist attacks in every facet of society “spouting racist rhetoric”.

There is no “whites are better” thread btw. But I am sure you have ignored several threads proclaiming that blacks are better coming from your own side.

Only in your warped mind is a white man who defends himself and others from endless racist attacks in every facet of society “spouting racist rhetoric”.

There is no “whites are better” thread btw. But I am sure you have ignored several threads proclaiming that blacks are better coming from your own side.

This is the LAST time I will warn you. Take your racist shit elsewhere. Here it is a distraction and will be reported

You sheep are just sad.

If you mean the GRU stealing e-mails was a "separate crime" from the conspiracy involved with people who ABET that crime..yes...there are many crimes here by many actors
No, idiot.

The Russians had nothing to do with the emails or anything Mueller was investigating.

This is the LAST time I will warn you. Take your racist shit elsewhere. Here it is a distraction and will be reported
You don’t get to “warn” me child.

Get fucking lost and take your racist “Russiagate” nonsense with you.

You sheep are just sad.

No, idiot.

The Russians had nothing to do with the emails or anything Mueller was investigating.
Your ignorance is duly noted.

Mueller has INDICTED 13 Russian GRU agents involved in that.

We KNOW that the GRU was Guccifer 2.0 and if you are unaware that Guccifer 2.0 was the hacker..then please just shut the fuck up

View attachment 242361
Always has been.

Collusion with a foreign power is certainly a NUMBER of crimes.

Stealing and exposing e-mails is a crime..as is the conspiracy involved in abetting that effort

Hey dummy, colluding with foreign government is called foreign policy and it's done all the time with friends and foes.

Stealing emails is a crime, publishing them isn't unless the publisher actually stole them. Even coordinating with said publishing isn't either, of course there's no proof that happened either.

Dude...if we have a President and/or Administration who colluded with a Russian effort to subvert our Democracy (that is ongoing by the way) that is a BIG deal

And IF you were a murder you should be in jail. Want to keep playing IF games?

Forum List

Back