Russia tells Israel it should cease fire and Gaza

Is Israel’s response any worse than our response to 9-11?
No..... But there's another element with Israel.
The odds are stacked against them and future bets would seem to indicate that they will eventually be eradicated as a nation. I don't know whether or not there's enough time for the Arab world to adopt a position of tolerance towards them. I believe the reason why all this is happening now is because Saudi Arabia seems to be coddling up to the idea of normalizing relations with Israel which is something that would make Israel a permanent fixture. Iran does not want this..... The war in Israel right now is really a war between Saudi Arabia and Iran IMO.

Suppose arab terrorists murdered 42,000 Americans on a single day by raping, stabbing, shooting and burning them

Would you choose to calmly accept and ignore it as you are telling Israel to do?

I sure hope not
42,000? Egypt warned Israel.

No..... But there's another element with Israel.
The odds are stacked against them and future bets would seem to indicate that they will eventually be eradicated as a nation. I don't know whether or not there's enough time for the Arab world to adopt a position of tolerance towards them. I believe the reason why all this is happening now is because Saudi Arabia seems to be coddling up to the idea of normalizing relations with Israel which is something that would make Israel a permanent fixture. Iran does not want this..... The war in Israel right now is really a war between Saudi Arabia and Iran IMO.

Saudi Arabia isn't going to be sucked ito Bibi's ambitions either.

Forum List

Back