Russia/Pakistan. Bye Bye

"U.S. corn and soybean farmers are on track to produce the largest crops in history, according to a government report released Thursday."

Agriculture Department says US corn and soybean production on track for record year - chicagotribune.com

The United States will take care of the World. We always do. We will take our grain surplus this year and send it overseas.
That's exactly right. Your corporations will get one hell of a tax break and the price, for you, will make you wish you had stock in K-Y Jelly.
How do you think John kerry and co got to be worth 300 million ?
Sacrificing for murka ?
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Fools.

"U.S. corn and soybean farmers are on track to produce the largest crops in history, according to a government report released Thursday."

Agriculture Department says US corn and soybean production on track for record year - chicagotribune.com

The United States will take care of the World. We always do. We will take our grain surplus this year and send it overseas.
That's exactly right. Your corporations will get one hell of a tax break and the price, for you, will make you wish you had stock in K-Y Jelly.
How do you think John kerry and co got to be worth 300 million ?
Sacrificing for murka ?
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Fools.

Comprende Amigo! We the people will pay for it just like we pay to subsidiize the third worlds prescription drugs. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Z do you believe everything the government says? and the information coming from Chitcago?

I don't believe everything I read! You have to take these things in totality to be able to discern the truth. I live out here where the fields of grain are being grown and it is becoming a record crop. Based on my own eyes and from other reports around the country the totality of the information points toward this government report having some validity to it.

Z do you believe everything the government says? and the information coming from Chitcago?

I don't believe everything I read! You have to take these things in totality to be able to discern the truth. I live out here where the fields of grain are being grown and it is becoming a record crop. Based on my own eyes and from other reports around the country the totality of the information points toward this government report having some validity to it.

Fair enough

What we need to do is send food over to all these starving people. Take food from the mouths of Americans until every last hungry person is fed in the world.

A.and if those commie/muslim furriners cannot afford our price for the food well that is just too bad.

Gonna be some serious food shortages this winter folks.I hope you're ready.
South America took a hit recently too but they'll have enough to sustain themselves. murkins ? that remains to be seen.
Thousands dead, millions homeless. Now Pakistan faces cholera and riots - Asia, World - The Independent

talk of a food shortage, or at least a global food shortage may be overstated. Russia and Pakistan surely will face some local shortages. But even with Russia losing 25% of their wheat, predictions still say this will be between the best ever and the third best global wheat crop total ever.

You ever see a Walmart super center with no food on the shelves? Well maybe depleted in a blizzard or something. but just for a few days.
If the starving hooave the money they can buy food, otherwise, well just their problem. Corporattions are non in existance for charitable reasons.

You ever see a Walmart super center with no food on the shelves? Well maybe depleted in a blizzard or something. but just for a few days.
If the starving hooave the money they can buy food, otherwise, well just their problem. Corporattions are non in existance for charitable reasons.

Take it easy citizen son of sam did that because of my comment. But anyway how does walmart get the food if there is no food coming in to be put on those shelves?

Preparing for hard times is likely sage advice.

Unfortunately fewer and fewer of us are in the position to do that.

My advise?

If you don't have much money, the thing to stock up on is CIGARETTES.

Believe me if times get as hard as you imagine they might be?

Tobacco will become the MONEY of that economy.

It will become the specie of choice.

Why?

Because we addicts will want it thus we will give that easily transferable commodity value as a medium of exchange.

More cigarettes will be used as cash than smoked in that case.

Bad advice but if you think thats what will save your life do what you think is best. Smoking will be the least thought of thing when that time comes. Food water and shelter will be the thought of the day.

At first, yes.

But then a form of specie will emerge.

Mark my words it WILL be tobacco.

Forum List

Back