Russia/Pakistan. Bye Bye

Aug 13, 2010 9:45 AM ET

What follows are opening calls for U.S. grain and oilseed markets.
-- Wheat futures may open 10 cents to 14 cents a bushel higher on the Chicago Board of Trade, the Kansas City Board of Trade and the Minneapolis Grain Exchange as reduced global production increases demand for U.S. supplies, said Jerry Gidel, a market analyst at North American Risk Management Services Inc. in Chicago.

September contracts closed at $7.025.

That's up about 48.89% in 52 weeks.

• Banned
murkins respond ! These are the assholes that will be at the voting booths soon.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CK6ZgVB-Dzo&feature=related]YouTube - Global Food Shortage[/ame]

Last edited:
murkins respond ! These are the assholes that will be at the voting booths soon.
YouTube - Global Food Shortage

Nice thread people are not aware of what is about to happen in the next year or two.. I suggest that that you start stocking up on food; can goods dry goods MRES, medicines water, ammo, fuels such as gas and oil for your car, propane for your grill if you have one, get a kerosine heater, or a propane heater, Bleach, Plastic bags to remove human waste or dead body's.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=el7wje02wOY&playnext=1&videos=1PAUNlUPk9Q]YouTube - Collapse and the Subsequent Death Waves[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J42CLa5iATM&playnext=1&videos=Gu_101zRYlc]YouTube - Who Will Die First when SHTF: A WARNING[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZzIFAbdrUk&playnext=1&videos=0BRH3e0xlWA]YouTube - 5 Diseases that will Explode WSHTF[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ph0LtznsDH8&playnext=1&videos=eCQ68tZ-5Z4]YouTube - The True Shelf Life of Drugs - What the FDA isn't Telling[/ame]

Preparing for hard times is likely sage advice.

Unfortunately fewer and fewer of us are in the position to do that.

My advise?

If you don't have much money, the thing to stock up on is CIGARETTES.

Believe me if times get as hard as you imagine they might be?

Tobacco will become the MONEY of that economy.

It will become the specie of choice.

Why?

Because we addicts will want it thus we will give that easily transferable commodity value as a medium of exchange.

More cigarettes will be used as cash than smoked in that case.

My advise?

Why?

Because we addicts will want it thus we will give that easily transferable commodity value as a medium of exchange.

Bad advice but if you think thats what will save your life do what you think is best. Smoking will be the least thought of thing when that time comes. Food water and shelter will be the thought of the day.

My advise?

Why?

Bad advice but if you think thats what will save your life do what you think is best. Smoking will be the least thought of thing when that time comes. Food water and shelter will be the thought of the day.
Wrong.
After Hurricane Andrew people were getting 10 bucks a pack for smokes and $50 for a 1/2 gallon of Bacardi. that was in 1992.
murkins are junkies.

My advise?

Why?

Wrong.
After Hurricane Andrew people were getting 10 bucks a pack for smokes and $50 for a 1/2 gallon of Bacardi. that was in 1992.
murkins are junkies.

that was local and people were not as concerned about getting food because they knew help was coming. When there is a global food shortage and no help is coming do you really think smoking a ciggarette will over ride the urge to find food that hasn't gone bad or water that is drinkable?

These are the types of things that go overlooked . Especially by murkins who are more worried about Britneys clit ring, the Mosque,a football game, or Sly's new blood and guts flick.
BBC News - 'Red hot' chillies arrive at frozen seed vault

Murkins'll have their food douger. You know this better than most. That is why you are so hateful because you see us as bumbling idiots that don't suffer like the rest of the world full of smarter people. We will eat and we will feed the rest as well. Worry about your area in the third world.

Last edited:
These are the types of things that go overlooked . Especially by murkins who are more worried about Britneys clit ring, the Mosque,a football game, or Sly's new blood and guts flick.
BBC News - 'Red hot' chillies arrive at frozen seed vault

Murkins'll have their food douger. You know this better than most. That is why you are so hateful because you see us as bumbling idiots that don't suffer like the rest of the world full of smarter people. We will eat and we will feed the rest as well. Worry about your area in the third world.

well said, douger is a peice of shit,, mere PIG food.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

They just need to open more Wal Mart supercenters in Russia and Pakistan.

I seem to be a little slow today but I am begining to realize that this is a joke thread started by Douger who had no real intent on discussing the real event of food shortage throughout the world.

They just need to open more Wal Mart supercenters in Russia and Pakistan.

I seem to be a little slow today but I am begining to realize that this is a joke thread started by Douger who had no real intent on discussing the real event of food shortage throughout the world.

You are right. He just likes fucking with the US citizens lol. His shit sometimes gets stale but most of the time I have fun reading it.

Forum List

Back