Russia Issues "Arrest Warrant" For Lindsay Graham.

Now, if someone in America could issue an arrest warrant for Graham, maybe we could start a trend. Arrest warrants for ALL fearmongering, warmongering, cold-hearted Globalists! Sounds good to me.

Russia Issues “Arrest Warrant” For Senator Lindsey Graham​

I really think the Biden/Dem/RINO regime would love to push us into war, and probably nuclear war. You can almost see it oozing from their pores.

All in for Russia, eh?

Good point! According to the Libs, Russia is in collusion with Republicans. But what I find interesting is that the Dems condemn Republicans all day long on this site -- until NOW. And it's also revealing that the Dems are so eager to get America into another war. What the hell is wrong with them?
If you actually paid attention you might have noticed that Trump is still remarkably reluctant to criticize Putin and Russia.

Now, if someone in America could issue an arrest warrant for Graham, maybe we could start a trend. Arrest warrants for ALL fearmongering, warmongering, cold-hearted Globalists! Sounds good to me.

I really think the Biden/Dem/RINO regime would love to push us into war, and probably nuclear war. You can almost see it oozing from their pores.

Not to worry.
Georgia will take care of that for both Trump and Graham

Uhhhhhhh.....Is there a bounty?

And can we get that Russian arms dealer in trade? The one we traded that basketball guy for?

Uhhhhhhh.....Is there a bounty?

And can we get that Russian arms dealer in trade? The one we traded that basketball guy for?
Basketball guy, basketball guy. I'm trying to remember what you're talking about. Oh yeah ... that worthless Tranny. Now I remember.

Basketball guy, basketball guy. I'm trying to remember what you're talking about. Oh yeah ... that worthless Tranny. Now I remember.

Yeah, that guy. The basketball pothead guy with the twisty mop on his head.

US Gov't: "We're taking billions of your dollars, giving it to our donors who will give weapons to the most corrupt country in Europe"
Americans: "Should we listen to the politicians that want to track the money?"
US Gov't: "No they're traitors who work for Putin"
Americans: "O.K."

If you actually paid attention you might have noticed that Trump is still remarkably reluctant to criticize Putin and Russia.
I don't know...he said Putin was an assault on humanity...that seems pretty critical to me.

"The problem is not that Putin is smart, which of course he's smart, but the real problem is that our leaders are dumb," Trump said, prompting cheers and applause from the audience. "So dumb. They so far allowed him to get away with this travesty and assault on humanity. That's what it is, an assault on humanity." -Trump 2/28/2022 at CPAC

In 2016, even the very eccentric Trump called Lindsey Graham an idiot. It is not surprising that they found common ground with him in Kiev.

Forum List

Back