Russia ENDS air safety agreement with US led Coalition after Syrian jet shootdown

The Democrats always said they wanted better relations with Russia, but once it became possible with Trump, they sabotaged it, poisoned the well, became warmongers. The only thing I can hold on to that makes me feel better is the firm belief that all Democrats go to to hell.
Go ahead and mock your God...
I'm not mocking God, only stating the obvious.

I was watching when the Democrats booed God at their convention when party leaders wanted to put mention of God in their platform.

You don't know who will be in Heaven and who won't...

Yes, but I've read the Bible and gone to Church, so it's pretty easy to figure out that people who hate God and boo him aren't going to heaven.

The Democrats always said they wanted better relations with Russia, but once it became possible with Trump, they sabotaged it, poisoned the well, became warmongers. The only thing I can hold on to that makes me feel better is the firm belief that all Democrats go to to hell.

I was watching when the Democrats booed God at their convention when party leaders wanted to put mention of God in their platform.

Yes, but I've read the Bible and gone to Church, so it's pretty easy to figure out that people who hate God and boo him aren't going to heaven.

Jesus took who to Heaven when he was on the cross dying?

The man who worshipped him.

The thief and the murderer.. Those two that died by Christ..They never went to church, nor were they without sin...

when the Democrats booed God at their convention when party leaders wanted to put mention of God in their platform

they booed because they knew that the party leaders would say or anything

whether the believed in it or not

simply to get more votes

The thief and the murderer.. Those two that died by Christ..They never went to church, nor were they without sin...

Right, because people can always repent, right up to the moment of death. I have never denied it, always told Democrats to repent.

Will you repent?

There is no religious test in the run or hold for the office of president, according to the Constitution..
And yet, Democrats did boo God during their convention. We, as Christian voters, are certainly permitted to keep that fact in mind when we vote on election day.

Russia Ends ‘Air Safety’ Agreement With US-Led Coalition After Syrian Jet Shootdown
The Russian Defense Ministry announced it is halting cooperation with its US counterparts in the framework of the Memorandum on the Prevention of Incidents and Ensuring Air Safety in Syria following the coalition’s downing of a Syrian warplane.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is not good.

I had to check to see who finds WWIII funny. Has to be an insane libtard

There is no religious test in the run or hold for the office of president, according to the Constitution..
And yet, Democrats did boo God during their convention. We, as Christian voters, are certainly permitted to keep that fact in mind when we vote on election day.
And the sun will still come up in the east..
Not for the Democrats. You've lost power at all levels of government. You're not even winning these special elections you're throwing money at.

And the sun will still come up in the east..
Not for the Democrats. You've lost power at all levels of government. You're not even winning these special elections you're throwing money at.
I am not a democrat, not am I a republican and have not been since the 1980's...The worm turns and parties come and go in power, nothing new..

I thought the war with ISIS was supposed to be over by now.
I seem to remember something about a 30 day timeline...I can't remember who said it though...

Coalition Defends Partner Forces from Syrian Fighter Jet Attack > U.S. Central Command > Press Release View

SOUTHWEST ASIA — At approximately 4:30 p.m. Syria time, June 18, Pro-Syrian regime forces attacked the Syrian Democratic Forces-held town of Ja'Din, South of Tabqah, wounding a number of SDF fighters and driving the SDF from the town.

Coalition aircraft conducted a show of force and stopped the initial pro-regime advance toward the SDF-controlled town.

Following the Pro-Syrian forces attack, the Coalition contacted its Russian counterparts by telephone via an established 'de-confliction line' to de-escalate the situation and stop the firing.

At 6:43 p.m., a Syrian regime SU-22 dropped bombs near SDF fighters south of Tabqah and, in accordance with rules of engagement and in collective self-defense of Coalition partnered forces, was immediately shot down by a U.S. F/A-18E Super Hornet.

Forum List

Back