Russia, China, Iran,even Cuban troops, this coalition against ISIS more formidable than obama's.

Syria has never been a US protectorate, it has always been the Ruskies...What you should be asking is why they delayed helping Assad until now....

putin was told things would be more flexible after the election

thats why

Is there any doubt left obama's foreign policy doctrine lays in tatters? Are there any left-wingers wondering how it is that these countries even need to be teaming together to fight a group obama called "JV" and insisted was being degraded and destroyed by air strikes??? Any left-wingers willing to admit they believed and regurgitated the obama administration Party line??

any left-wingers willing to admit they were wrong??
Let Putin have his own Vietnam. Do you Want American boots on the ground in the fight against ISIS? And Putin and his minions aren't fighting ISIS, they're fighting FOR Assad! Is that the regime you want in Syria? The barrel bombing, civilian killing Baathist Assad regime?

I think many Conservatives like these things better than learning about foreign: bashing Obama for everything, wars they themselves don't have to fight and a show of arms before thoughtful consideration. Simplistic and dangerous all at the same time!

it's hilarious watching you losers wallow in deflection and deception. did you not believe obama when he called ISIS "JV" AND INSISTED air strikes alone were "degrading" them??

isnt an apology in order??
are you not the VERY SAME JACKASSES that say we SHOULD HAVE LEFT THE WORLDS ONLY OTHER BAATHIST DICTATOR IN CHARGE, SADDAM HUSSEIN??
Putin is fighting to preserve the Syrian Ba'athist regime of Assad.

This Syrian situation is a 21st century Vietnam. There is a corrupt government, a strong insurgency and a proxy war. Just like Vietnam Let them have it.

Is there any doubt left obama's foreign policy doctrine lays in tatters? Are there any left-wingers wondering how it is that these countries even need to be teaming together to fight a group obama called "JV" and insisted was being degraded and destroyed by air strikes??? Any left-wingers willing to admit they believed and regurgitated the obama administration Party line??

Let Putin have his own Vietnam. Do you Want American boots on the ground in the fight against ISIS? And Putin and his minions aren't fighting ISIS, they're fighting FOR Assad! Is that the regime you want in Syria? The barrel bombing, civilian killing Baathist Assad regime?

I think many Conservatives like these things better than learning about foreign: bashing Obama for everything, wars they themselves don't have to fight and a show of arms before thoughtful consideration. Simplistic and dangerous all at the same time!

it's hilarious watching you losers wallow in deflection and deception. did you not believe obama when he called ISIS "JV" AND INSISTED air strikes alone were "degrading" them??

are you not the VERY SAME JACKASSES that say we SHOULD HAVE LEFT THE WORLDS ONLY OTHER BAATHIST DICTATOR IN CHARGE, SADDAM HUSSEIN??

This Syrian situation is a 21st century Vietnam. There is a corrupt government, a strong insurgency and a proxy war. Just like Vietnam Let them have it.

so you're saying ISIS will eventually win arent you?? didnt the insurgency win in vietnam??

and since you're saying that can any left-wing idiot clarify for my why they are asking why it matters to us?

so you're saying ISIS will eventually win arent you?? didnt the insurgency win in vietnam??

and since you're saying that can any left-wing idiot clarify for my why they are asking why it matters to us?
I wonder how you read that into my post. ISIS will eventually be beaten, but do you want America to take the lead? Do you want more troops committed to the Middle East? Do you want perpetual war.

I wonder how you read that into my post. ISIS will eventually be beaten, but do you want America to take the lead? Do you want more troops committed to the Middle East? Do you want perpetual war.

you wonder how i read that into what y ou posted?? did you not say this situation is a Middle Eastern version of what happened in Vietnam??? a "21st century Vietnam" to be exact???

you wonder how i read that into what y ou posted?? did you not say this situation is a Middle Eastern version of what happened in Vietnam??? a "21st century Vietnam" to be exact???
That's precisely what it is. Why are you so eager to repeat past mistakes?

it's always been our problem leftard, but hey if you think we'd be better off sticking out heads up our asses as a nation, all i have to say is how is that working out?

we don't have hundreds of Americans coming home in Body bags dying for nothing, so i'd say it's working out just fine.

So when are you signing up?

i'm a veteran of iraq you idiot. and wasnt it ur chicago homeboy that insisted he could wage war on syria without even getting the approval of congress idiot???

it's always been our problem leftard, but hey if you think we'd be better off sticking out heads up our asses as a nation, all i have to say is how is that working out?

we don't have hundreds of Americans coming home in Body bags dying for nothing, so i'd say it's working out just fine.

So when are you signing up?

i'm a veteran of iraq you idiot. and wasnt it ur chicago homeboy that insisted he could wage war on syria without even getting the approval of congress idiot???

You're either lying or too stupid to have learned the lesson.

Tell me why we can afford this war when we don't have enough to pave our roads???

Let's stay the hell out of it. This war is the biggest effin boondogoo I could imagine.

again you buffoon, it was obama that drew his "red line" in the sand. then stood by and did nothing when it was crossed. obama started something and cant finish it. isnt that what you idiots cried bush did?????

I am still waiting for you to explain to me why ANY of this is my problem.

So a bunch of people we don't like are going to expend a lot of blood and treasure fighting over who gets to control a strip of desert.

Why is this OUR problem again?

Staying out of the ME worked out well for decades.

Tell me why we can afford this war when we don't have enough to pave our roads???

Let's stay the hell out of it. This war is the biggest effin boondogoo I could imagine.

again you buffoon, it was obama that drew his "red line" in the sand. then stood by and did nothing when it was crossed. obama started something and cant finish it. isnt that what you idiots cried bush did?????

Why do you want more Americans to die needlessly in the Middle East?

Forum List

Back