Russia cant find tankers to ship its oil

So you see me as a Russian supporter ? Why is that ?

All you lefty scum are Russian supporters. Don't think your phony "slava ukraini" bullshit is fooling anyone. You people are diehard commies from the old days. The left have ALWAYS been in bed with the Russian commies. I'll bet you have a Soviet flag in your dorm room, trailer, mom's basement, or wherever you live.

All you lefty scum are Russian supporters. Don't think your phony "slava ukraini" bullshit is fooling anyone. You people are diehard commies from the old days. The left have ALWAYS been in bed with the Russian commies. I'll bet you have a Soviet flag in your dorm room, trailer, mom's basement, or wherever you live.
Pity the poor Republicans. They can't decide whether they love or hate Putin now.

About 2/3 of them spent the last 5 years on their knees orally pleasing Putin. After all, it's what DearLeader was doing. The other 1/3 didn't like Russia, but were too gutless to speak out.

About 1/3 of them are still kissing Russian ass.

About half of the ones who used to kiss Russian ass are now denying they ever did that. Everyone is laughing at how bad their attempts at revising history are.

Was Marvin one of Putin's shills? I don't know. But he certainly is doing his best here now to run cover for the RepubliRussiasns.

You need to behave yourself. Ive already had one of your trolling threads taken down.
It is actually the right that is supporting Putin. The world has moved on from 1960.

Pity the poor Republicans. They can't decide whether they love or hate Putin now.

About 2/3 of them spent the last 5 years on their knees orally pleasing Putin. After all, it's what DearLeader was doing. The other 1/3 didn't like Russia, but were too gutless to speak out.

About 1/3 of them are still kissing Russian ass.

About half of the ones who used to kiss Russian ass are now denying they ever did that. Everyone is laughing at how bad their attempts at revising history are.

Was Marvin one of Putin's shills? I don't know. But he certainly is doing his best here now to run cover for the RepubliRussiasns.
They need donny to tell them what to think. He is giving out a mixed message at the moment.

Forum List

Back