Russia and China

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
This is a vision the LORD gave Dumitru Duduman back in 1996. It is about the coming Russian nuclear strike and invasion upon the United States of America. As we see the news coming out about China's threats to the US and talk of WWIII over Taiwan - this is a good time to review what the Lord showed Dumitru about how this would unfold. Here is the Word Dumitru Duduman received from the LORD:

China and Russia

CHINA AND RUSSIA

A Vision Received by Brother Dumitru Duduman April 22, 1996

I prayed, then went to bed. I was still awake, when suddenly I heard a trumpet sound. A voice cried out to me, "Stand!"

In my vision, I was in America. I walked out of my home, and began to look for the one who had spoken to me. As I looked, I saw three men dressed alike. Two of the men carried weapons. One of the armed men came to me. "I woke you to show you what is to come." He said. "Come with me." I didn't know where I was being taken, but when we reached a certain place he said, "stop here!"

A pair of binoculars was handed to me, and I was told to look through them.

"Stand there, don't move, and look," he continued. "You will see what they are saying, and what they are preparing for America." As I was looking, I saw a great light. A dark cloud appeared over it. I saw the president of Russia, a short, chubby man, who said he was the president of China, and two others. The last two also said where they were from, but I did not understand. However, I gathered they were part of Russian controlled territory. The men stepped out of the cloud.

The Russian president began to speak to the Chinese one. "I will give you the land with all the people, but you must free Taiwan of the Americans. Do not fear, we will attack them from behind."

A voice said to me, "Watch where the Russians penetrate America."

I saw these words being written: Alaska; Minnesota; Florida.

to be continued..........

CHINA AND RUSSIA

The rest of the message here:

Then, the man spoke again, "When America goes to war with China, the Russians will strike without warning."

The other two presidents spoke, "We, too, will fight for you." Each had a place already planned as a point of attack.

All of them shook hands and hugged. Then they all signed a contract. One of them said, "We're sure that Korea and Cuba will be on our side, too. Without a doubt, together, we can destroy America."

The president of Russia began to speak insistently, "Why let ourselves be led by the Americans? Why not rule the world ourselves? They have to be kicked out of Europe, too! Then I could do as I please with Europe!"

The man standing beside me asked, "This is what you saw: they act as friends, and say they respect the treaties made together. But everything I've shown you is how it will REALLY happen. You must tell them what is being planned against American. Then, when it comes to pass, the people will remember the words the Lord has spoken."

Who are you?" I asked.

"I am the protector of America. America's sin has reached God. He will allow this destruction, for He can no longer stand such wickedness. God however, still has people that worship Him with a clean heart as they do His work. He has prepared a heavenly army to save these people."

As I looked, a great army, well armed and dressed in white, appeared before me.

"Do you see that?" the man asked. "This army will go to battle to save My chosen ones. Then, the difference between the Godly and the ungodly will be evident."

Excepted from:
Dreams and Visions From God
Copyright © 1994, 1996, 2000

China and Russia

CHINA AND RUSSIA

Then, the man spoke again, "When America goes to war with China, the Russians will strike without warning."

The other two presidents spoke, "We, too, will fight for you." Each had a place already planned as a point of attack.

All of them shook hands and hugged. Then they all signed a contract. One of them said, "We're sure that Korea and Cuba will be on our side, too. Without a doubt, together, we can destroy America."

The president of Russia began to speak insistently, "Why let ourselves be led by the Americans? Why not rule the world ourselves? They have to be kicked out of Europe, too! Then I could do as I please with Europe!"

The man standing beside me asked, "This is what you saw: they act as friends, and say they respect the treaties made together. But everything I've shown you is how it will REALLY happen. You must tell them what is being planned against American. Then, when it comes to pass, the people will remember the words the Lord has spoken."

Who are you?" I asked.

"I am the protector of America. America's sin has reached God. He will allow this destruction, for He can no longer stand such wickedness. God however, still has people that worship Him with a clean heart as they do His work. He has prepared a heavenly army to save these people."

"Do you see that?" the man asked. "This army will go to battle to save My chosen ones. Then, the difference between the Godly and the ungodly will be evident."

Excepted from:

China and Russia

This goes along with what Washington was shown in his vision. I need to go back to where I posted the vision Rod saw as a little boy and see if I can bring it up.

The Lord is here with His army and now is the time for many shall awaken and be saved.

It has been about ten years ago that I saw a great battle in heaven take place. Many fighting for the Lord had fallen as I looked around me. Before I awoke I recalled crying out to the Lord "bring them back as I know you can". I awoke in tears and very disturbed about the whole matter until I realized the Lord has also made my request from the heart so. You will see a great repentance of those who have fallen away as they are brought back by truth.

This is not the first prophecy the LORD gave him concerning the Russian nuclear attack and invasion of America. The LORD told him America would burn in 1 hour back in 1982 - 83 - that the Russians would do a nuclear strike and then an invasion of America with communist nation allies assisting them. How could he have known what the news in 2015 would be concerning China, Taiwan, Russia? He could not know unless the LORD told him because only God knows the future. Everything is under God's control and His timing.

The Message For America

September, 1984

Late one night, I could not sleep, The children were sleeping on the luggage. My wife and daughter were crying, I went outside and walked around. I didn't want them to see me cry. I walked around the building, crying and saying, "God! Why did you punish me? Why did you bring me into this country? I can't understand anybody. If I try to ask anybody anything, all I hear is, "I don't know."

I stopped in front of the apartment and sat on a large rock. Suddenly a bright light came toward me. I jumped to my feet because it looked as if a car was coming directly at me, attempting to run me down! I thought the Romanian Secret Police had tracked me to America, and now they were trying to kill me. But it wasn't a car at all. As the light approached, it surrounded me. From the light I heard the same voice that I had heard so many times in prison.

He said "Dumitru, why are you so despaired?" I said, "Why did you punish me? Why did you bring me to this country? I have nowhere to lay my head down. I can't understand anybody." He said, "Dumitru, didn't I tell you I am here with you, also? I brought you to this country because this country will burn." I said, 'then why did you bring me here to burn? Why didn't you let me die in my own country? You should have let me die in jail in Romania! He said, "Dumitru, have patience so I can tell you. Get on this." I got on something next to him. I don't know what it was. I also know that I was not asleep. It was not a dream. It was not a vision. I was awake just as I am now.

He showed me all of California and said, "This is Sodom and Gomorrah! All of this, in one day it will burn! It's sin has reached the Holy One." Then he took me to Las Vegas. "This is Sodom and Gomorrah. In one day it will burn." Then he showed me the state of New York. "Do you know what this is?" he asked. I said, "No." He said "This is New York. This is Sodom and Gomorrah! In one day it will burn." Then he showed me all of Florida, "This is Florida." he said. "This is Sodom and Gomorrah! In one day it will burn."

Then he took me back home to the rock where we had begun. "IN ONE DAY IT WILL BURN! All of this I have shown you" - I said, "How will it burn?" He said, "Remember what I am telling you, because you will go on television, on the radio and in churches. You must yell with a loud voice. Do not be afraid, because I will be with you." I said, "How will I be able to go? Who knows me here in America? I don't know anybody here." He said, "Don't worry yourself. I will go before you. I will do a lot of healing in the American churches and I will open the doors for you. But do not say anything else besides what I tell you. This country will burn!"

I said, "What will you do with the church?" He said, "I want to save the church, but the churches have forsaken me." I said, "How did they forsake you?" He said, "The people praise themselves. The honor that the people are supposed to give Jesus Christ, they take upon themselves. In the churches there are divorces. There is adultery in the churches. There are homosexuals in the churches. There is abortion in the churches and all other sins that are possible.

Because of all the sin, I have left some of the churches. You must yell in a loud voice that they must put an end to their sinning. They must turn toward the Lord. The Lord never gets tired of forgiving. They must draw close to the Lord, and live a clean life. If they have sinned until now, they must put an end to it, and start a new life as the Bible tells them to live."

I said, "How will America burn?" America is the most powerful country in this world. Why did you bring us here to burn? Why didn't you at least let us die where ALL the Dudumans have died?"

He said, "Remember this, Dumitru. The Russian spies have discovered where the nuclear warehouses are in America. When the Americans will think that it is peace and safety - from the middle of the country, some of the people will start fighting against the government. The government will be busy with internal problems. Then from the ocean, from Cuba, Nicaragua, Mexico,,.." (He told me two other countries, but I didn't remember what they were.) "...they will bomb the nuclear warehouses. When they explode, America will burn!"

"What will you do with the Church of the Lord? How will you save the ones that will turn toward you?" I asked. He said, "Tell them this: how I saved the three young ones from the furnace of fire, and how I saved Daniel in the lions den, is the same way I will save them."

The angel of the Lord also told me, "I have blessed this country because of the Jewish people who are in this country. I have seven million Jews in this country, but they do not want to recognize the Lord. They didn't want to thank God for the blessing they received in this country. Israel doesn't want to recognize Jesus Christ. They put their faith in the Jewish people in America. But, when America burns, the Lord will raise China, Japan, and other nations to go against the Russians. They will beat the Russians and push them all the way to the gates of Paris.

Over there they will make a treaty, and appoint the Russians as their leaders. They will then unite against Israel. When Israel realizes she does not have the strength of America behind her, she will be frightened. That's when she will turn to the Messiah for deliverance. That's when the Messiah will come. Then, the church will meet Jesus in the air, and he will bring them back with Him to the Mount of Olives. At that time, the battle of Armageddon will be fought."

When I heard all of this I said, "if you are truly the angel of the Lord, and everything you have told me is true, then all you have said must be written in the Bible." He said, "Tell everyone to read from Jeremiah 51:8-15, Revelation chapter 18, and Zechariah chapter 14, where Christ fights against those who possess the earth. After His victory," the angel said, "there will be one flock and one Shepherd. There will be no need for light. The Lamb of God will be the Light. There will be no sickness, no tears, and no deaths. There will only be eternal joy and God will be the ruler. There will be only one language. Only one song. And no need for a translator! ... And, Dumitru," he continued, "a word of warning. If you keep anything from the American people that you are told, I will punish you severely." "How will I know that this is for real -that it will really happen?" I asked. "As a sign that I have spoken to you, tomorrow before you wake, I will send someone to bring you a bed, and at noon I will send you a car and a bucket of honey. After which I will send someone to pay your rent." The next day someone brought Dumitru a bed, and at noon a car arrived with the bucket of honey. His rent was also paid, as God had promised him. (See chapter 10, "THROUGH THE FIRE WITHOUT BURNING.") Then the angel left.

Last edited:
China Warns Of World War 3 Unless The US Backs Down On South China Sea

An increasingly assertive China has warned that World War 3 is "inevitable" unless the United States stops meddling in the South China Sea affairs. Earlier this week, the People's Liberation Army (PLA) said in a new white paper that it is going to up the ante in the South China Sea. In a sign of its growing self-confidence, Beijing said that it would now focus less on defensive capabilities, and step up efforts to build offensive capabilities.

World-War-3-South-China-Sea.jpg

China building artificial islands in the South China Sea in preparations of invasion of Taiwan.

China's Military Practices Invading Taiwan

Picture_153.jpg

China’s military is practicing invading Taiwan, IHS Jane’s notes.

In a new analysis by Richard Fisher and James Hardy, IHS Jane’s reports that “A series of Chinese military exercises between late May and early June showcased the ability of the People's Liberation Army (PLA) to project land, air, and naval power into the area around Taiwan.”

The exercises demonstrated the People's Liberation Army’s plan to use civilian ships during emergencies to help boost its forces.

“To compensate for the relatively small size of its formal naval amphibious transport fleet the PLA has co-funded construction of a large number of ferries used by civilian companies. They will be made available to the PLA during emergencies and are a frequent element in civil-military transport exercises,” Fisher and Hardy write.

Inside China: Taiwan invasion exercise

This isn’t the first time the Chinese military has simulated an invasion on Taiwan. As The Washington Timesreported back in the fall of 2013, “More than 20,000 Chinese soldiers, sailors and airmen carried out a boisterous joint-operation exercise this month, with Taiwan as the apparent simulated target of a Normandy-style invasion.”

This article is from Oct.17,2013 and is about an earlier drill that China engaged in for the invasion of Taiwan:

20121115-183502-pic-588824157_c0-110-4874-2950_s326x190.jpg

Inside China: Taiwan invasion exercise - Washington Times

By Miles Yu - - Thursday, October 17, 2013

More than 20,000 Chinese soldiers, sailors and airmen carried out a boisterous joint-operation exercise this month, with Taiwan as the apparent simulated target of a Normandy-style invasion.

Code-named Mission 2013B, the exercises are the third installment this year of a series of military drills. Participating in the exercise are ground troops from the 42nd Army of the Guangzhou Military Region command — the military’s crack force that was the main fighting unit during the Korean War and the 1979 invasion of Vietnam.

Air force units, surface warships and amphibious vessels, and electronic warfare groups from the Guangzhou and Nanjing region commands also formed a key portion of the war games.

In September, an earlier exercise, Mission 2013A, involved more than 40,000 troops from multiple services aimed at a large-scale island invasion either in the South China Sea or East China Sea where China has encountered strong resistance to its claims of territorial or maritime assets.

A third exercise, Mission 2013C, was conducted and directed primarily by the air force.

China’s state media enthusiastically reported the current Guangzhou exercise. State-run China Central Television (CCTV) prominently featured the drill from multiple angles, including a display of an operational map ofTaiwan and nearby islands that were marked as key military targets.

“The exercise will test dozens of new fighting methods developed by our troops in a live-fire environment,” CCTVreported during an evening prime-time broadcast.

Another key feature of the exercises was to show off joint military operations across a vast territory under two or more of China’s seven military regional commands.

During the three exercises so far, the Nanjing and Guangzhou Military Region commands played the central role in linking each command by rapidly transporting tens of thousands of troops and multiple weapons platforms — including tanks, missiles, aircraft, surface and amphibious warships, radar and other logistics items — in China’s southern and southeastern maritime provinces.

CCTV.

“This exercise will be conducted in various possible battle scenarios including conditions of danger, difficulty and risk, with the objective of enhancing our capabilities of joint command, joint operations and joint support.”

All military units have been on a binge of drills since Xi Jinping took over last November as China’s supreme leader. Yet there have been many cases of false reporting on drill outcomes to headquarters commanders.

“We are not afraid of our problems and shortcomings being exposed during this exercise … and are determined to sweep the trend of formalism and fraud out of the exercise fields,” CCTV quoted one senior military official as saying.

The display of an operational military map of Taiwan during Mission 2013B caused a big stir in the democratic island nation that is claimed by China.

Taiwan’s United Daily News cited sources in China as claiming the maneuver was designed to intimidateTaiwan, which so far has refused to engage in negotiations for a “political settlement” with China. Taiwanese President Ma Ying-yeou’s mainland policy has been viewed as slavishly accommodating to China.

Tell Doodooman that we can kick both Russia and China's butt

CHINA AND RUSSIA

Who are you?" I asked.

Excepted from:

China and Russia

This goes along with what Washington was shown in his vision. I need to go back to where I posted the vision Rod saw as a little boy and see if I can bring it up.

The Lord is here with His army and now is the time for many shall awaken and be saved.

It has been about ten years ago that I saw a great battle in heaven take place. Many fighting for the Lord had fallen as I looked around me. Before I awoke I recalled crying out to the Lord "bring them back as I know you can". I awoke in tears and very disturbed about the whole matter until I realized the Lord has also made my request from the heart so. You will see a great repentance of those who have fallen away as they are brought back by truth.

I certainly pray that those who have fallen away from the LORD will come back before it is too late! How awful for them if they wait to long!

This article is from Oct.17,2013 and is about an earlier drill that China engaged in for the invasion of Taiwan:

More than 20,000 Chinese soldiers, sailors and airmen carried out a boisterous joint-operation exercise this month, with Taiwan as the apparent simulated target of a Normandy-style invasion.

Code-named Mission 2013B, the exercises are the third installment this year of a series of military drills. Participating in the exercise are ground troops from the 42nd Army of the Guangzhou Military Region command — the military’s crack force that was the main fighting unit during the Korean War and the 1979 invasion of Vietnam.

Air force units, surface warships and amphibious vessels, and electronic warfare groups from the Guangzhou and Nanjing region commands also formed a key portion of the war games.

In September, an earlier exercise, Mission 2013A, involved more than 40,000 troops from multiple services aimed at a large-scale island invasion either in the South China Sea or East China Sea where China has encountered strong resistance to its claims of territorial or maritime assets.

A third exercise, Mission 2013C, was conducted and directed primarily by the air force.

China’s state media enthusiastically reported the current Guangzhou exercise. State-run China Central Television (CCTV) prominently featured the drill from multiple angles, including a display of an operational map ofTaiwan and nearby islands that were marked as key military targets.

“The exercise will test dozens of new fighting methods developed by our troops in a live-fire environment,” CCTVreported during an evening prime-time broadcast.

Another key feature of the exercises was to show off joint military operations across a vast territory under two or more of China’s seven military regional commands.

During the three exercises so far, the Nanjing and Guangzhou Military Region commands played the central role in linking each command by rapidly transporting tens of thousands of troops and multiple weapons platforms — including tanks, missiles, aircraft, surface and amphibious warships, radar and other logistics items — in China’s southern and southeastern maritime provinces.

CCTV.

“This exercise will be conducted in various possible battle scenarios including conditions of danger, difficulty and risk, with the objective of enhancing our capabilities of joint command, joint operations and joint support.”

All military units have been on a binge of drills since Xi Jinping took over last November as China’s supreme leader. Yet there have been many cases of false reporting on drill outcomes to headquarters commanders.

“We are not afraid of our problems and shortcomings being exposed during this exercise … and are determined to sweep the trend of formalism and fraud out of the exercise fields,” CCTV quoted one senior military official as saying.

The display of an operational military map of Taiwan during Mission 2013B caused a big stir in the democratic island nation that is claimed by China.

Taiwan’s United Daily News cited sources in China as claiming the maneuver was designed to intimidateTaiwan, which so far has refused to engage in negotiations for a “political settlement” with China. Taiwanese President Ma Ying-yeou’s mainland policy has been viewed as slavishly accommodating to China.

The Washington times is owned by the unification Church started by Sung Yung Moon , they are are also knows as the moonies

The Washington Times is a daily broadsheet published at 3600 New York Avenue NE, Washington, D.C., United States. It was founded in 1982 by the founder of the Unification Church, Sun Myung Moon and was owned by News World Communications, an international media conglomerate associated with the church

The Washington Times - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Moonies
star.gif

Everything you wanted to know about
Sun Myung Moon and the Unification Church
Sun Myung Moon - Moonies - Cult - Unification Church

CCTV.

The Washington times is owned by the unification Church started by Sung Yung Moon , they are are also knows as the moonies

Do you have any idea how many news sources have reported these stories, Guno?

How China Practices the Invasion of Taiwan <------------from The Diplomat

Chinese navy conducts drill in western Pacific Ocean - Global Times <------------From Global Times
China's Military Practices Invading Taiwan
- National Interest

We have the baddest fucking military in the history of humankind.

Neither Russia nor China can mess with us

CCTV.

Taiwan, with some minor assistance from the U.S. Would send thousands of Chinese ships to the bottom.

It would be a massacre

CCTV.

Taiwan, with some minor assistance from the U.S. Would send thousands of Chinese ships to the bottom.

It would be a massacre

The Russians have done drills with them and are planning more - they have vowed to back China. Is it still a massacre? Who is going to massacre them?

Russia Plans South China Sea Naval Exercise With China in 2016

The Washington Times is a daily broadsheet published at 3600 New York Avenue NE, Washington, D.C., United States. It was founded in 1982 by the founder of the Unification Church, Sun Myung Moon and was owned by News World Communications, an international media conglomerate associated with the church

The Washington Times - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Moonies
star.gif

Everything you wanted to know about
Sun Myung Moon and the Unification Church
Sun Myung Moon - Moonies - Cult - Unification Church
Some of their links are misdirected.

Forum List

Back