Rush tells NY to DROP DEAD...

NY returns the sentiment.

He has let his extreme fan base give him such an overblown self-image.. He's hiding a lot of problems under all that fat and behind that enormous ego.

His rabid fans look past his shortcomings.

Honestly, I don't think his fans care about his dick. I don't think he cares about his dick because I doubt he's even seen his dick in years.

$500,000??? Wow, that must be what? A deleterious whole 1% of the population of the state?

So sad = (
when they move out, who will you tax then?

not only wont you get the extra you were hoping for, you will also lose what you were already getting

nice move

Move the fuck where? Oh no!!! We have to let the rich do WHATEVER they want because we need to keep sucking at the trickle of breadcrumbs that falls from their beards. Show me some evidence for this, that people do in fact, just move. If you got taxed a bit more, DiveCon, you'd just leave America? Just like that? Hmmmm.... Not much of a patriot, huh?

Tell me something, why is it that the US, Canada, Japan, and Europe (i.e. Developed Countries), have way higher taxes AND people actually MOVE there? How does that fit your little model? So where's the flood of rich to Somalia? Bet they've got pretty light taxes there. Fuck, there'd be nobody left in Europe now, with their taxes.

Hahaha... 2.8 Billion people in the planet are living with less than $2 a day, and you people complain that 0.5% of the population of one of your states is getting taxed higher. Boo hoo, indeed.

$500,000??? Wow, that must be what? A deleterious whole 1% of the population of the state?

So sad = (
when they move out, who will you tax then?

not only wont you get the extra you were hoping for, you will also lose what you were already getting

nice move

Move the fuck where? Oh no!!! We have to let the rich do WHATEVER they want because we need to keep sucking at the trickle of breadcrumbs that falls from their beards. Show me some evidence for this, that people do in fact, just move. If you got taxed a bit more, DiveCon, you'd just leave America? Just like that? Hmmmm.... Not much of a patriot, huh?

Tell me something, why is it that the US, Canada, Japan, and Europe (i.e. Developed Countries), have way higher taxes AND people actually MOVE there? How does that fit your little model? So where's the flood of rich to Somalia? Bet they've got pretty light taxes there. Fuck, there'd be nobody left in Europe now, with their taxes.

Hahaha... 2.8 Billion people in the planet are living with less than $2 a day, and you people complain that 0.5% of the population of one of your states is getting taxed higher. Boo hoo, indeed.
no, asshole, leave that state
not america
you are a fucking MORON

He has let his extreme fan base give him such an overblown self-image.. He's hiding a lot of problems under all that fat and behind that enormous ego.

His rabid fans look past his shortcomings.

Honestly, I don't think his fans care about his dick. I don't think he cares about his dick because I doubt he's even seen his dick in years.

He can read about it in Ann Coulter's column.

Upon hearing of NY state's plan to drmatically increase taxes on Resident's earning over 500,000 per year; Rush vowed to sell his NY holdings and move his operations to Texas... where there is no state income tax.

ROFLMNAO...

Ya just have to LOVE the Big guy...

Now we can hear the NY Left-heads complian about how the government LET those RICH-FOLKSmove out and take their income with them!

LOL... Leftists...

NY is fastly becoming the stupidest state in the Union! IL is closely behind them. Our dickhead unelected governor wants to raise corporate and income taxes to rank right their with the highest in the country. We already have the highest sales tax at 10.5% and the highest prepared food tax at 12%. Our gas tax is up their as the highest. Our liquor and tabacco tax is also. They just raised licensing across the board! Now the city of Chicago, sold all the meters to a private corporation, one of the only cash crops for the city.

So sad = (

I heard on the news that 42,000 New Yorkers pay 60% of the taxes in NY. 42,000 of the 19 mil people. What does NY do if these people pick up their business and go to Texas, like so many businesses have been doing? Trust Rush is not the first or the last of these 42,000 people to make the move to Texas! Shit here in Chicago we are losing a lot of attrition to Texas!

Forum List

Back