Rush mocks Obama's daughter

What is wrong with these idiots? First Beck, now Rush...my, my what hypocrites they are.

I heard it, did you?

He was mocking Obama not his kids. Obama put his daughter out there and inserted her into the national conversation. It's his fault, he should have been a better father.

That's your story and you're sticking to it? What a spin.

so a few people here have said THEY HEARD IT and explained what it was, yet you are the one spinning it.

you all couldn't put your little hate fest out for Rush if you took the peoples word for it, now would you.

Last edited:
What is wrong with these idiots? First Beck, now Rush...my, my what hypocrites they are.

I heard it, did you?

He was mocking Obama not his kids. Obama put his daughter out there and inserted her into the national conversation. It's his fault, he should have been a better father.

That's your story and you're sticking to it? What a spin.

That's your best response? Really? That's not even a spin. It's just bullshit.

From the sound of it - and I can only go on that, since our "illustrious" OP didn't see fit to actually tell us what Rush said, let alone provide any links to it - Rush commented, not on Obama's daughter, but on Obama's words, which are fair game.

Now, if you have anything to contradict that, rather than just "Well, that's what YOU say", let's hear it.

I agree children should be off limits, unless they turn out like Al Gore's child who is a drug addicted criminal. If that is the case then it does indeed reflect poorly on Gore as a parent (which is a character flaw).

Otherwise attacking a politicians children is wrong.

Granted what you say is true, since you posted no link or that actual wordage!

Well then, I guess Jerry Brown has your vote for California Governor if given the opportunity. Unless what I said earlier is right.

Billionaire Bad Boys Club: Meg Whitman's Son's Arrest for Beating Up a Girl

To the liberal retards, can you provide a link or not?

All we have so far is a BS post by someone who thinks truth is very flexible without any independent verification of what was said.

What people who did listen have said was that what actually was said is very different from what the OP claimed was said. Which given the OP's reputation for veracity seems pretty clear that the op is now inoperable.

Beck apologized, and I can't judge this one because I don't obsess on Rush. thanks for contributing to his ratings though, and thus the fact that he can splurge a million bucks to get Elton John to his wedding.

It's more than that...Remember when Obama told us when he was in the bathroom shaving, and he said he was asked by his daughter IF the Oil Well was capped? It was a continuation of the same...

[SNIP]

RUSH: So this morning Barack Obama wakes up, heads into the bathroom and starts shaving. The door opens, the little daughter comes in, "Daddy, daddy, did you shake down BP yet, daddy? Are you gonna make 'em pay, daddy? Are you gonna make BP pay yet? Did you plug the hole yet, daddy? Daddy, did you plug the hole? Daddy, who's in charge of the Gulf oil spill? Daddy, daddy, what's your golf handicap today, daddy, how's your golf game?" Man, oh, man, oh, man. I thought I was watching the final episode of Lost last night, and I was just as confused by that speech as I was by the final episode of Lost. I couldn't figure that out. I'm watching a child last night.

[/SNIP]

SOURCE

Ravi? Next time put it in context.:eusa_shhh:

Honestly, linking these things isn't difficult. Is this it?

Apparently emulating Malia Obama on his show today, Limbaugh asked, using a high pitched falsetto voice: "Daddy, daddy, did you shake down BP yet daddy? Are you going to make 'em pay, daddy? Are you going to make BP pay? Did you plug the hole yet daddy? Daddy, did you plug the hole? Daddy, who's in charge of the Gulf oil spill? Daddy, daddy, what's your golf handicap today daddy? How's your golf game daddy?"

Echoing Beck, Rush Limbaugh mocks Malia Obama | Media Matters for America

This isn't mocking BO's daughter. It's mocking BO.

Beck apologized, and I can't judge this one because I don't obsess on Rush. thanks for contributing to his ratings though, and thus the fact that he can splurge a million bucks to get Elton John to his wedding.

It's more than that...Remember when Obama told us when he was in the bathroom shaving, and he said he was asked by his daughter IF the Oil Well was capped? It was a continuation of the same...

[SNIP]

RUSH: So this morning Barack Obama wakes up, heads into the bathroom and starts shaving. The door opens, the little daughter comes in, "Daddy, daddy, did you shake down BP yet, daddy? Are you gonna make 'em pay, daddy? Are you gonna make BP pay yet? Did you plug the hole yet, daddy? Daddy, did you plug the hole? Daddy, who's in charge of the Gulf oil spill? Daddy, daddy, what's your golf handicap today, daddy, how's your golf game?" Man, oh, man, oh, man. I thought I was watching the final episode of Lost last night, and I was just as confused by that speech as I was by the final episode of Lost. I couldn't figure that out. I'm watching a child last night.

[/SNIP]

SOURCE

Ravi? Next time put it in context.:eusa_shhh:

:rofl: That was funny.

Once again, libs show that they don't let the truth get in the way of their opinions.

Finally, something to discuss.

I don't like it though.

but it is not what you claimed it was. it was a bratlett dissing her dad. Or at least the kid is asking the questions we all want to know the answer to. I wish the media would ask those questions. They are reasonable important questions. How much has he improved his golf game while, figuratively speaking, Rome burns. Has he done anything constructive yet?

I would like to know too.

Apparently emulating Malia Obama on his show today, Limbaugh asked, using a high pitched falsetto voice: "Daddy, daddy, did you shake down BP yet daddy? Are you going to make 'em pay, daddy? Are you going to make BP pay? Did you plug the hole yet daddy? Daddy, did you plug the hole? Daddy, who's in charge of the Gulf oil spill? Daddy, daddy, what's your golf handicap today daddy? How's your golf game daddy?"

lol, did I guess right in my post above. you just knew it came from them. sounds like shit they would pull.
how pathetic people still refer to that site as anything other than a joke.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM]YouTube - Funniest Movie Line Ever[/ame]

Indeed. And in true Statist form? They always shield temselves with The Childreeeennnn...

Jimah Catah did the same during a Debate with Ronald Reagan...when Catah...said that his daughter AMY...asked him about Nuclear Policy as it related to The then Soviet Union...

My how things change...and thus remain the same. Quite a paradox...in the Statist mind. ;)

:rolleyes:

When you imitate someone in a derogatory you are mocking them.

Wingnuts...livin in de Nile.

Indeed. And in true Statist form? They always shield temselves with The Childreeeennnn...

Jimah Catah did the same during a Debate with Ronald Reagan...when Catah...said that his daughter AMY...asked him about Nuclear Policy as it related to The then Soviet Union...

My how things change...and thus remain the same. Quite a paradox...in the Statist mind. ;)

He said he asked Amy what troubled her most, or whatever, then added, "She said nuclear proliferation." I was stunned that BO went to that ancient, poisoned well for his speech - even if it were true.

Forum List

Back