Rush mocks Obama's daughter

The Bush girls were constant targets from the left...

I don't get the newfound fauxtrage...

Here's an idea you lefties might want to try:

When Rush is on your radio, reach forward and push one of the presets on your radio that does not tune to talk radio...

His ratings would drop and he would be off the air, what a mean thing to say!

What is wrong with these idiots? First Beck, now Rush...my, my what hypocrites they are.

I agree children should be off limits, unless they turn out like Al Gore's child who is a drug addicted criminal. If that is the case then it does indeed reflect poorly on Gore as a parent (which is a character flaw).

Otherwise attacking a politicians children is wrong.

Granted what you say is true, since you posted no link or that actual wordage!
Rush was pretending to be Obama's daughter and questioning him in the bathroom.

If that isn't the definition of mock, I don't know what is...well, I guess we could say he was aping Obama's daughter. :eusa_eh:

What is wrong with these idiots? First Beck, now Rush...my, my what hypocrites they are.

I agree children should be off limits, unless they turn out like Al Gore's child who is a drug addicted criminal. If that is the case then it does indeed reflect poorly on Gore as a parent (which is a character flaw).

If that isn't the definition of mock, I don't know what is...well, I guess we could say he was aping Obama's daughter. :eusa_eh:

Rush wasn't even doing the parody, it was done by his producer. and they USED a little girls voice to mock the Obama for saying his daughter peeked under the bathroom door and asked if he PLUGGED THE HOLE UP YET.
if you don't get the difference, that is your problem

What are you, a moron? Not every person who is a drug addicted criminal had bad parents, in fact, many of them had great parents. I think you're walking a fine line here in order to attack Gore.

Who cares? The fucking idiot President shouldn't have brought her up in a press conference if he didn't want her to be part of the discussion. THE END

Who cares? The fucking idiot President shouldn't have brought her up in a press conference if he didn't want her to be part of the discussion. THE END
So it's okay to mock Palin's retarded child or any of her other children since she's had them at press conferences. Somehow I doubt it. The rightwingloons melted down repeatedly if anyone mentioned Palin's children.

So it's okay to mock Palin's retarded child or any of her other children since she's had them at press conferences. Somehow I doubt it. The rightwingloons melted down repeatedly if anyone mentioned Palin's children.

if you can't see that making fun of a retarded child is wrong regardless of who their parents are you are more fucked up than I thought.

You're right, what IS wrong with these idiots . . . who can't write an OP that actually includes some clue as to what the hell they're babbling about.

I guess Ravi assumes everyone listens to Rush as obsessively as she does, pen and notepad in hand, scribbling notes to screech about online later. :cuckoo:

The Bush girls were constant targets from the left...

I don't get the newfound fauxtrage...

Here's an idea you lefties might want to try:

When Rush is on your radio, reach forward and push one of the presets on your radio that does not tune to talk radio...

Bush's daughters are STILL used and talked about by the left. Did we not just have a spate of incredibly boring news stories and even more boring posts about the "shocking" fact that Barbara Bush likes Obamacare, as though anyone gives a rat's ass? Puhleeze.

It was on his show today...almost the same skit that Beck did.
I heard it all. He was not mocking the child, he was mocking the president. Just like Jimmy Carter, during the campaign of 76 saying he got an opinion on the world's biggest problem from Amy (Nuclear Proliferation), he was mocking Obama (as another Carter) for his recent account of her coming into the bathroom while he was shaving and asking "Daddy, have you plugged the hole yet?" That is the theme.

Still, although I listen to Rush daily and have for 18 years, his mocking of every variety irritates me, as well as his angry tone, his use off very old cliches (Oval "Orifice", "Schrool" etc. etc.)

I enjoyed greatly the 7 days he took off and the substitute hosts, and was sorry he came back. He needs to grow up, but he never will.

But he never made the comments.
Rdeans link never had anything remotely like the comments he said were there.
And Thomas said some really disgusting stuff. I don't think she should have been canned for it. It was typical of her, after all. Why are you offended at the fantasy and not at the reality?

I heard it, did you?

He was mocking Obama not his kids. Obama put his daughter out there and inserted her into the national conversation. It's his fault, he should have been a better father.

That's your story and you're sticking to it? What a spin.

But he never made the comments.
Rdeans link never had anything remotely like the comments he said were there.
And Thomas said some really disgusting stuff. I don't think she should have been canned for it. It was typical of her, after all. Why are you offended at the fantasy and not at the reality?
I think implying that Jews should get over the Holocaust is as equally vile as what Helen Thomas said. And that IS exactly what he implied.

Forum List

Back