Rush Limbaugh: "Republicans were not elected to govern."

The Mandate: Republicans Were Elected to Stop Barack Obama, Not to Work with Him

Translation: Keep on being the Party of No™.

Hey, is there legislation which hurts business and have they asked for an extension of a deadline? Will it take less than ten minutes to pass a deadline extension and help the business community? Don't do it! Force the President to take executive action to extend the deadline so you can whine like bitches about his abuse of power. The rubes are too ignorant of how government can work if you want it to. They will never catch on you forced this to happen.

Hey, is your immigration system completely fucked? Does it need serious overhaul? Don't do it! Force the President to take executive action so you can whine like bitches about his abuse of power.

Rinse and repeat, for all the years you are not in the White House.

I had a conversation with a friend of mine this morning who pretty much said exactly the same thing. High 5, G5.

If the GOP were proud of, and confident in, their specific ideas for the country, wouldn't they be shouting them from the rooftops right about now?

The GOP is trying to get some normalcy back in America, they are so busy putting out fires from the current administration.
We really are going to have problems today aren't we??

I would think a party would be crystal clear in communicating specifics on what they want to do.

Doesn't seem like that's asking too much.

Well they aren't in power yet. So, why not wait for the plan? Whiner!!! :rock:

Been waiting for a few years now.

You can only have specific ideas when you're in power?

Seriously Mac do you ever go to GOP websites like the Speaker of the House John Boehner?

Or Congress's website? Or the Senate?

Not only is there all sorts of information on the websites keeping you up to date on what is going on day by day but goals are laid out and they respond to any Democrat or media attack on them as well.

I got a ton of information on the Congressional website to fight back against the claims that the R's had cut the budget to the VA.

I go right to the source.

I had a conversation with a friend of mine this morning who pretty much said exactly the same thing. High 5, G5.
Golly, you mean there are at least two whiny bitches in the country? Go figure.

The other thing they said is they are planning on eliminating the punitive tax on medical equipment, which was beyond stupid to start with. And tax simplification, reduced corporate taxes...you know, just a bunch of no.

Oh, there are millions of whiny bitches shitting their pants. Just read or watch any right wing hack media outlet, or any topic started by a new right winger on this forum.

EBOLAZ GONNA GIT YA!

OBAMAZ CUMMIN FER YER GUNZ!

1.6 BILLION ROUNDZ A AMMO!

600 FEMA CAMPS!

DA ARMEEZ GOIN TA LOCK YOO UP!

DEAD MEXICAN FELONZ ARE A'VOTIN BY THE MILLIONZ!

TH3 GAYZ! TH3 GAYZ! TH3 GAYZ!

BOOOOMMMM! SWOOOOSHHHHH! THIS JUST IN: THE DARKIES ARE A-COMIN! DARKIES IN THE WIRE!!!!

Medical tax device tax needs to go

Tax simplification needs to happen

Lower corporate taxes and eliminate all corporate deductions

Keystone should pass

ACA to be reformed but not repealed

Immigration reform

The American people want governance and an end to both parties obstructing

Oh, there are millions of whiny bitches shitting their pants. Just read or watch any right wing hack media outlet, or any topic started by a new right winger on this forum.

EBOLAZ GONNA GIT YA!

600 FEMA CAMPS!

BOOOOMMMM! SWOOOOSHHHHH! THIS JUST IN: THE DARKIES ARE A-COMIN! DARKIES IN THE WIRE!!!!
They have medication for that.

If the GOP were proud of, and confident in, their specific ideas for the country, wouldn't they be shouting them from the rooftops right about now?

The GOP is trying to get some normalcy back in America, they are so busy putting out fires from the current administration.

I would think a party would be crystal clear in communicating specifics on what they want to do.

Well they aren't in power yet. So, why not wait for the plan? Whiner!!! :rock:

Been waiting for a few years now.

You can only have specific ideas when you're in power?

Hey Mac you can sign up for emails from the Speaker too.

Here's the Speaker of the House's email address.

Whoopsies. Here's the right one.

Speaker John Boehner Speaker.gov

And here's his response to the kick ass election results. This is just a small portion of it. Rest at link.

Our priorities in the 114th Congress will be your priorities. That means addressing head-on many of the most pressing challenges facing the country, including:

• The insanely complex tax code that is driving American jobs overseas;

• Health costs that continue to rise under a hopelessly flawed law that Americans have never supported;

• A savage global terrorist threat that seeks to wage war on every American;

• An education system that denies choice to parents and denies a good education to too many children;

• Excessive regulations and frivolous lawsuits that are driving up costs for families and preventing the economy from growing;

• An antiquated government bureaucracy ill-equipped to serve a citizenry facing 21st-century challenges, from disease control to caring for veterans;

• A national debt that has Americans stealing from their children and grandchildren, robbing them of benefits that they will never see and leaving them with burdens that will be nearly impossible to repay.

January will bring the opportunity to begin anew. Republicans will return the focus to the issues at the top of your priority list. Your concerns will be our concerns. That’s our pledge.

The skeptics say nothing will be accomplished in the next two years. As elected servants of the people, we will make it our job to prove the skeptics wrong.

Mr. Boehner (R., Ohio), is the House speaker; Mr. McConnell (R., Ky.) is currently the Senate minority leader.

Boehner McConnell Op-Ed Now We Can Get Congress Going Speaker.gov

Medical tax device tax needs to go

Tax simplification needs to happen

Lower corporate taxes and eliminate all corporate deductions

Keystone should pass

ACA to be reformed but not repealed

Immigration reform

The American people want governance and an end to both parties obstructing

I wish everyone would realize that Harry Reid really really hurt the Dems by sitting on the bills in the Senate. There was bipartisan support for the Medical device tax to be eliminated,.the Keystone and more.

EBOLAZ GONNA GIT YA!

600 FEMA CAMPS!

All you have to do is stop drinking the piss and eating the manufactured bullshit of your hack media overlords and the condition clears right up.

EBOLAZ GONNA GIT YA!

600 FEMA CAMPS!

Can I say LMAO? In some of the redder areas of the country they are absolutely sure that there will be no POTUS election in 2016 because Obama is going to call for a military coup and declare himself a dictator. I am not making this up. A friend of mine who moved out to "Green Acres" a few years ago said he hears this all the time when he goes into town.

EBOLAZ GONNA GIT YA!

600 FEMA CAMPS!

I knew there would come a day when I could quote the Vicodin Lord of RW Radio and you idiots would argue with me.

EBOLAZ GONNA GIT YA!

600 FEMA CAMPS!

Can I say LMAO? In some of the redder areas of the country they are absolutely sure that there will be no POTUS election in 2016 because Obama is going to call for a military coup and declare himself a dictator. I am not making this up. A friend of mine who moved out to "Green Acres" a few years ago said he hears this all the time when he goes into town.

He has already declared himself a dictator, so that isn't any great stretch of the imagination.

EBOLAZ GONNA GIT YA!

600 FEMA CAMPS!

I knew there would come a day when I could quote the Vicodin Lord of RW Radio and you idiots would argue with me.

RINOs like Jake the Fake are the only ones arguing with you.

And it's been a whole 48 hrs since they were elected....
what the fuck is taking them so long..... LOL

Forum List

Back