Rush Limbaugh: 'no Means "yes" If You Know How To Spot It'

Rush Limbaugh is so sick of the "modern" definition of consent. When a girl says "NO," she actually mean NO. But that's just crazy talk, according to Limbaugh.

"How many of you guys in your own experience with women have learned that 'no' means 'yes' if you know how to spot it?" he asked on "The Rush Limbaugh Show" Monday. "It used to be used as a cliché."

Really? Was it?

Limbaugh then read off Ohio State University's definition of consent, which outlines how two people should behave once they have decided to engage in a sexual relationship. It states that you and your partner must agree to engage in the activity every step of the way, including agreeing on "why" you are doing so. But that just sucks all the fun out of it, Limbaugh said.

"Agreeing on the 'why' takes all the romance out of everything!" he said. "Seduction used to be an art, now of course it's brutish and it's predatory and it's bad."

Rush Limbaugh No Means Yes If You Know How To Spot It

It's absolutely true.

Girls like being able to say they resisted even though at the moment they wanted it as much as the guy.

Don't believe me?

Next time a girl/woman/female tells you any kind of a "No," just stop immediately and don't act shitty or anything, just go back to your non-physical interaction and she will be pissed at you!

Or she'll be confused.

But if she really means no, and you oblige her request immediately, you will have saved yourself years in prison.

Here's a fun test for those who doubt it. Start petting with a girl and then when you are both moaning and slobbering all over each other's face and etc., in the heat of your so far, chaste deportment move a little further than you fee she'd be comfortable.

I've had them accuse me of being gay for not being aggressive enough...

Rush is out of touch and Sunni Man never was in touch.

Had to turn an American Muslim man into the LEO yesterday for beating his daughter for not wearing her scarf at school.

A couple of neighborhood dads told him last night that the next step was CPS if he so much blinked an eye in dissent.

Good on you. Monotheists leave a lot to be desired when it comes to women's rights. HRC said "Women's rights are human rights" and she's right.

I miss the old days.

I met my wife in grocery store.

She was being accosted by some guy. I umm entered aggressive negotiations with him about his behavior, he eventually seen things my way. I told my then future wife to go get in my truck and that she was my girl from now on.

Happily married ever since.

I miss the old days.

She was being accosted by some guy. I umm entered aggressive negotiations with him about his behavior, he eventually seen things my way. I told my then future wife to go get in my truck and that she was my girl from now on.

images

Fascinating to hear from Mr. Limbaugh's fan club.

How else...other than devoted listening...could any one individual be able to comment so effectively.

Please, when the ratings people call, overcome your Democrat Central Committee instructions and tell the truth.

Glad to see you picked up on that too, HBH!

It's a very telling thing that a guy who regularly admires or defends the Jihadists and who under the pseudonym, Sunni Man, regularly opposes the Conservatives and patriotic Americans on these pages would make the effort to listen to Rush Limbaugh's show before our supposedly America loving Liberals.

Hey Libs, look at how a Muslim is studying Rush and wonder which of you is smarter, you or he?

I'd say Sunni Man.

I miss the old days.

Great anecdote.

Rush Limbaugh is so sick of the "modern" definition of consent. When a girl says "NO," she actually mean NO. But that's just crazy talk, according to Limbaugh.

"How many of you guys in your own experience with women have learned that 'no' means 'yes' if you know how to spot it?" he asked on "The Rush Limbaugh Show" Monday. "It used to be used as a cliché."

Really? Was it?

Limbaugh then read off Ohio State University's definition of consent, which outlines how two people should behave once they have decided to engage in a sexual relationship. It states that you and your partner must agree to engage in the activity every step of the way, including agreeing on "why" you are doing so. But that just sucks all the fun out of it, Limbaugh said.

"Agreeing on the 'why' takes all the romance out of everything!" he said. "Seduction used to be an art, now of course it's brutish and it's predatory and it's bad."

It's absolutely true.

Girls like being able to say they resisted even though at the moment they wanted it as much as the guy.

Don't believe me?

Next time a girl/woman/female tells you any kind of a "No," just stop immediately and don't act shitty or anything, just go back to your non-physical interaction and she will be pissed at you!

Or she'll be confused.

But if she really means no, and you oblige her request immediately, you will have saved yourself years in prison.

Here's a fun test for those who doubt it. Start petting with a girl and then when you are both moaning and slobbering all over each other's face and etc., in the heat of your so far, chaste deportment move a little further than you fee she'd be comfortable.

Was that your first indication?

Really? Was it?

It's absolutely true.

Don't believe me?

Or she'll be confused.

That smell...

How else...other than devoted listening...could any one individual be able to comment so effectively.

Please, when the ratings people call, overcome your Democrat Central Committee instructions and tell the truth.

It's a very telling thing that a guy who regularly admires or defends the Jihadists and who under the pseudonym, Sunni Man, regularly opposes the Conservatives and patriotic Americans on these pages would make the effort to listen to Rush Limbaugh's show before our supposedly America loving Liberals.

Hey Libs, look at how a Muslim is studying Rush and wonder which of you is smarter, you or he?

I'd say Sunni Man.
Really, you consider Rush to be an educator??? really??

Really? Was it?

It's absolutely true.

Don't believe me?

Or she'll be confused.

That smell...

The smell of panocha???

You mean it turned you off?

I miss the old days.

Great anecdote.

I talk to all these married guys and they all talk about their wives love to argue and fight and stuff and i'm like what? My wife and I have been together 10 years, she's NEVER not once argued with me or fought with me. I mean I don't go around bossing her around or anything like that, but it is clear who wears the pants in our family. My wife has actually been cursed at for being okay with that.

Just weird.

I told my boys "boys, NEVER have sex without videotaping that shit.... just in case"

People are crazy

Had to turn an American Muslim man into the LEO yesterday for beating his daughter for not wearing her scarf at school.

A couple of neighborhood dads told him last night that the next step was CPS if he so much blinked an eye in dissent.
Sure.......we believe you Jake......... :eusa_liar:

The doofus does now, for sure.

The counselors in the public schools keep a close eyes on the Muslim girls to ensure that they are getting all thgat they can get from an American education. They don't tolerate stupid dad ideas from a stupid era.

Really? Was it?

It's absolutely true.

Don't believe me?

Or she'll be confused.

That smell...

The smell of panocha???

You mean it turned you off?
No, it lets you know that it's prime, juiced,cocked and ready to fire...

Last edited:

I'd say Sunni Man.
Really, you consider Rush to be an educator??? really??

Well he did wrote that totally fictional account of Paul Revere where he made himself the hero.

That was pretty educational - for RWs, that is.

Rush was just saying that todays hyper PC culture is trying to neutralize the romantic interaction between men and women. .... :cool:

Remember the taped evidence of OJ Simpson telling his friend that 'sometimes Nicole doesn't want to give it up and I just have to take it'.

Yeah, I can see why he/you would think an open and honest interaction between consenting adults is "hyper PC".

Forum List

Back