Rush Limbaugh Endorses Candidates Economic Plan

Rush Limbaugh: "Ron Paul has a good idea." Actually, Ron Paul has many good ideas! Here's what Rush said:

"Fooling around the margins aint' gonna' get this done"

[youtube]k6vGk1wdJKA#[/youtube]

You can call Rush a shill for the Republican Party (and maybe he is) but he knows real Conservatism when he see's it.

Think it's a bit of a stretch for the Paul folks to call it an endorsement. Be interesting to see if Rush has anything to say about it.

In response to a callers question about what Republicans should do, he said Ron Paul has a good idea and then reiterated some of what his plan is about from some article (Politico?). Later in his comments he said general big spending cuts are what's need vs. the nickel and dime ones D.C. types tend to bandy about.

Think it's a bit of a stretch for the Paul folks to call it an endorsement. Be interesting to see if Rush has anything to say about it.

In response to a callers question about what Republicans should do, he said Ron Paul has a good idea and then reiterated some of what his plan is about from some article (Politico?). Later in his comments he said general big spending cuts are what's need vs. the nickel and dime ones D.C. types tend to bandy about.

"Later in his comments he said general big spending cuts are what's need vs. the nickel and dime ones D.C. types tend to bandy about."

Yes, and anyone who thinks spending MORE of something we don't have, is not a conservatively thinking person...:cuckoo:

Rush Limbaugh: "Ron Paul has a good idea." Actually, Ron Paul has many good ideas! Here's what Rush said:

You can call Rush a shill for the Republican Party (and maybe he is) but he knows real Conservatism when he see's it.

What is the tag for posting videos?

I wouldn't call Rush a shill, because Rush doesn't pretend to be anything but part of coordinated campigning efforts by the GOP.

A shill is an organization, or person, that is part of coordinated campaign efforts for a political party, and claims to be an objective journalism provider....like Fox and MSNBC

When you post a video from YouTube just copy/paste the entire URL at the top of the page into your post. That usually works. Like this:
(I took out one of the "t"s in http so you see how it looks)htp://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=k6vGk1wdJKA

But with the Rush video I posted, for some reason it didn't appear correctly when I "previewed" it so I did this:

I put everything in the URL after "v=" between these tags (replace **** with "tube"):[you****]k6vGk1wdJKA#[/you****]

Hope that helps!

Any plan that doesn't include a moderate tax hike on the bloated rich is bought off BS.

Any plan that doesn't call for a ground up rebuild of the tax code toward simple and fair and a budget that's balanced by law is a waste of time.

Fair and simple taxes, a budget that's balanced by law and then build an economy that your children can drive to the stars.

:smoke: It ain't rocket science, y'all.

I wouldn't call Rush a shill, because Rush doesn't pretend to be anything but part of coordinated campigning efforts by the GOP.
You obviously don't listen to him. All he ever says is "I don't wanna' be a Representative for the Republican Party!"

It's the Liberals who insist that he is. I figger that's because most Liberals are shills and in their own worlds suppose everyone else is too? :confused:

When you post a video from YouTube just copy/paste the entire URL at the top of the page into your post. That usually works. Like this:
(I took out one of the "t"s in http so you see how it looks)htp://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=k6vGk1wdJKA

But with the Rush video I posted, for some reason it didn't appear correctly when I "previewed" it so I did this:

I put everything in the URL after "v=" between these tags (replace **** with "tube"):[you****]k6vGk1wdJKA#[/you****]

Hope that helps!

I've noticed that preview of you-tubes doesn't work 100%, but when you pull the trigger it works.

Any plan that doesn't include a moderate tax hike on the bloated rich is bought off BS.
Any plan that doesn't call for a ground up rebuild of the tax code toward simple and fair and a budget that's balanced by law is a waste of time.
John Boner has said he's all for a "Balanced Buget" as long as there is no limit to what gov't can spend. I shit you not!

These are the kinds of people we're dealing with.

Forum List

Back