Rush Limbaugh attacks 11 year old whose mother died

These "victims" are real Americans who have real stories to tell about our existing healthcare system. Yes they do deserve sympathy and they do deserve to be told "We will not let this continue to happen"

And they deserve better than to be exploited by a bunch of vultures attempting to salvage their political asses. If you think Obama gives a shit about that kid you're incredibly naive.

Yes, as a matter of fact, I do believe Obama gives a shit about that kid.

I also believe the Conservative press obviously does not

Right-wing media set sights on family of 11-year-old who spoke about his mother's death at health care event - CafeMom

According to a New York Times report, Marcelas Owens appeared at a March 11 press conference with Senate Democrats and spoke about his mother's death. The Times reported that Marcelas' mother, "Tiffany Owens, died of pulmonary hypertension in 2007 at age 27 after losing her health insurance because she could no longer work. Ms. Owens had been an assistant manager at a Jack in the Box restaurant." CNN.com further reported that Marcelas said at the event, "I came out here for health care, I got involved because my mom was a health care activist, she testified and participated in rallies. She wanted people to have health care and not wait till management level to be offered health care."

On the March 12 edition of his nationally syndicated radio show, Rush Limbaugh aired a clip of Marcelas' remarks at the health care event and said, "Now, this is unseemly, exploitative, an 11-year-old kid being forced to tell this story all over just to benefit the Democrat Party and Barack Obama." Limbaugh later said, referring to Marcelas, "Your mom would have still died, because Obamacare doesn't kick in until 2014."

You're a disengenuous scumbag for using this girl to make a point which isn't valid.

Her mother STILL would have died, it IS exploitive, and Rush was dead fucking on.

Not only that, it is the exact opposite of an attack, Rush is actually defending this girl who is used by pieces of shit like yourself.

The woman was more use to them dead, than alive. Which tells you exactly what these people are like.

So you are saying they celibrated the death of a 27 year old woman?

Typical conservative cynicism

where did he say they celebrated her death? do you think it's appropriate to use an 11 year old to advance an agenda? to parade him out like a fucking freak in a carnival to make political points?

what kind of a piece of shit does something like that?

"do you think it's appropriate to use an 11 year old to advance an agenda? to parade him out like a fucking freak in a carnival to make political points?

what kind of a piece of shit does something like that? "

other pieces of shit that do things like that;

Jonathan Krohn: 13-Year-Old Conservative Wunderkind Wows CPAC, Joe The Plumber

These "victims" are real Americans who have real stories to tell about our existing healthcare system. Yes they do deserve sympathy and they do deserve to be told "We will not let this continue to happen"

And they deserve better than to be exploited by a bunch of vultures attempting to salvage their political asses. If you think Obama gives a shit about that kid you're incredibly naive.

Yes, as a matter of fact, I do believe Obama gives a shit about that kid.

I also believe the Conservative press obviously does not

The conservative press aren't the ones using the kid.

You are, however.

to parade him out like a fucking freak in a carnival to make political points?

An 11 year old who does not want other kids to have to suffer like he did is a "Fucking freak" ???

nice attempted deflection. i especially appreciate that you've quoted me out of context, that's always the sign of a major league intellect at work.
:thup:

so you're okay with politicians exploiting children?

so when sarah wheels out her downs syndrome kid, you'll be okay with that, right?

good to know.

How can a whiny **** fungus like you recognize intellect when all you do is whine? I'm guessing you base "intellect" solely on what you agree with.

Oh brother, like an 11 year old KID even understood what the hell was pushing for.

Some massive bill that will enslave him to the Government for the rest of his life.

you betcha.:lol:

So you are saying they celibrated the death of a 27 year old woman?

Typical conservative cynicism

where did he say they celebrated her death? do you think it's appropriate to use an 11 year old to advance an agenda? to parade him out like a fucking freak in a carnival to make political points?

"do you think it's appropriate to use an 11 year old to advance an agenda? to parade him out like a fucking freak in a carnival to make political points?

i'm sorry, the elementary school playground is 2 blocks over; you can run your *they did it, too* bullshit down there. it doesn't fly among adults.

two wrongs don't make a right. write it on your hand so you don't forget.

now, run along, skippy.

An 11 year old who does not want other kids to have to suffer like he did is a "Fucking freak" ???

nice attempted deflection. i especially appreciate that you've quoted me out of context, that's always the sign of a major league intellect at work.
:thup:

so you're okay with politicians exploiting children?

so when sarah wheels out her downs syndrome kid, you'll be okay with that, right?

good to know.

How can a whiny **** fungus like you recognize intellect when all you do is whine? I'm guessing you base "intellect" solely on what you agree with.

you'd be wrong; you've got quite a talent for that.

McCain

Right-wing media set sights on family of 11-year-old who spoke about his mother's death at health care event - CafeMom

According to a New York Times report, Marcelas Owens appeared at a March 11 press conference with Senate Democrats and spoke about his mother's death. The Times reported that Marcelas' mother, "Tiffany Owens, died of pulmonary hypertension in 2007 at age 27 after losing her health insurance because she could no longer work. Ms. Owens had been an assistant manager at a Jack in the Box restaurant." CNN.com further reported that Marcelas said at the event, "I came out here for health care, I got involved because my mom was a health care activist, she testified and participated in rallies. She wanted people to have health care and not wait till management level to be offered health care."

On the March 12 edition of his nationally syndicated radio show, Rush Limbaugh aired a clip of Marcelas' remarks at the health care event and said, "Now, this is unseemly, exploitative, an 11-year-old kid being forced to tell this story all over just to benefit the Democrat Party and Barack Obama." Limbaugh later said, referring to Marcelas, "Your mom would have still died, because Obamacare doesn't kick in until 2014."

There is NO ONE in this country that is "denied" health care. And I imagine if the actual "truth" was known this 27 year old woman was very sick & probably had many--many doctor visits paid for by medicade & the doctors could just not save this woman.

The 11 year old was exploited by the democrat party as usual in a plain obvious attempt to sway public opinion.

As far as what Limbaugh stated: He's right the health care bill being debated will not go into effect until 2014. We end up paying taxes for 10 years to get 6 years of health care benefits.

to parade him out like a fucking freak in a carnival to make political points?

You guys better stop talking about "Trig".

SarahandpreciousTrig.jpg

speaking of pieces of shit...

What the fuck?

I know. I can't believe that someone could say that about a little baby. It's disgraceful.

i'm sorry, the elementary school playground is 2 blocks over; you can run your *they did it, too* bullshit down there. it doesn't fly among adults.

now, run along, skippy.

You asked the question: "what kind of a piece of shit does something like that?"

However, in hindsight, we now realize that your question was rheorical.

now, run along, skippy.

You asked the question: "what kind of a piece of shit does something like that?"

However, in hindsight, we now realize that your question was rheorical.

i'll type slower in future.

Oh nose, the new outrage of the day.

Progressives-Democrats have a habit of using women, children and the disabled as human shields (props). Then "of course" you aren't allowed to say anything about them or you get a thread like this.:lol:

And Conservatives have a way of telling an 11 year old who lost his mother....Tough luck kid, she would have died anyway
The kid's mother was in the hospital (for free) over 8 days. She left and chose NOT to continue getting her free health care. If there is a reason for her death, it's her own fault for not taking advantage of Medicaid which would be made available to a woman, without a job and a dependent child.

Enough with this bullshit sob stories from the leftist radicals. If you want people to have free health care, then you send them your paycheck every week. I'm keeping mine.

why isn't Lush Limpdick in jail, had he been black and poor his fat ass would be rotting in some prison for drug trafficking

Forum List

Back