Rush Limbaugh attacks 11 year old whose mother died

other pieces of shit that do things like that;

Jonathan Krohn: 13-Year-Old Conservative Wunderkind Wows CPAC, Joe The Plumber

Jonathan Krohn: 13-Year-Old Conservative Wunderkind Wows CPAC, Joe The Plumber

This is not the same thing. If you read the whole article this kid tells Huffington that he has been following politics since he was eight years old and watches the political pundits on TV. He's been active in this by his own choice for years and clearly enjoyed his moment in the spotlight. He wasn't trotted out at CPAC and paraded like some kind of victim for the television cameras to garner sympathy for the conservative cause.

You'd be more accurate to use Joe the Plumber as your example. He was just a flat out tool.

This is manufactured outrage and outright dishonesty. Limbaugh is a fuxxing shit pile but he didn't attack an 11 year old. He accused people of exploiting the child for political points. I'll slam rush all day long on shit he has said but I won't condone this type of deception. The fat bastard says enough dumm shit nobody needs to use deception and this just gives his fans more fuel for their persecution complex.
THANKS! :) I think. :eek:

These "victims" are real Americans who have real stories to tell about our existing healthcare system. Yes they do deserve sympathy and they do deserve to be told "We will not let this continue to happen"

even if it's not true.

His mother did not lose her healthcare because she could not continue to work? Is this the country we live in? Allow people to slip through the cracks? Mock 11 year olds for standing up for what is right?

no one's mocking an eleven year old.

keep swinging

The kid was a prop.

Rush stated that fact.

End of story.

And in related news, Nancy Pelosi is a dumb bitch.

where did he say they celebrated her death? do you think it's appropriate to use an 11 year old to advance an agenda? to parade him out like a fucking freak in a carnival to make political points?

what kind of a piece of shit does something like that?

McCain

so obama =mccain=bush

no wonder we're fucked

captain-obvious.jpg

I know. I can't believe that someone could say that about a little baby. It's disgraceful.

i didn't think even you could be this stupid. i'll go back and edit it so the mouthbreathers can follow along.

well then color me stupid, I took you at your word. did you mean something other than what you said?

no, i meant what i said, rdean's a piece of shit.

sarah's an asshat, but her kids are no concern of mine.

Limbaugh is kicking some ass...
__

Limbaugh prompts healthcare calls, ties up House phone lines

By Jordy Yager - 03/16/10 08:15 PM ET

House phone lines were nearing capacity on Tuesday as conservative talk radio host Rush Limbaugh encouraged fans to call in their objections on healthcare legislation.

The House e-mail system was also deluged in what the House’s technology office called “a very significant spike” in traffic.

...While Ventura said the CAO didn’t have specific numbers of how many calls the House was receiving, he did say that it would have to be “an extraordinary volume” in order for it to clog the system.

Limbaugh prompts healthcare calls, ties up House phone lines - TheHill.com

nice attempted deflection. i especially appreciate that you've quoted me out of context, that's always the sign of a major league intellect at work.
:thup:

so you're okay with politicians exploiting children?

so when sarah wheels out her downs syndrome kid, you'll be okay with that, right?
good to know.

you are an idiot, that kid is HER CHILD she takes with her when she travels.
what a friggen loser you are.

you're not particularly bright, either, are you?

Why is it okay for every fucking politician in the Country to trot out their family on stage after they are nominated as a candidate, win election, etc., but the Palins get slammed by everyone when they bring out their family. I guess the retarded child of Palin should be kept in a dark room or on the campaign bus while the normal part of the family takes the bows.

People were on Sarah Palin's case about showing off Trig from the first time we saw her accept the nomination of the Republican party for VP. It is pure horseshit for people to be so hypocritical. If she was a Democrat, everyone would think "oh how wonderful she mother's her child so well."

i didn't think even you could be this stupid. i'll go back and edit it so the mouthbreathers can follow along.

well then color me stupid, I took you at your word. did you mean something other than what you said?

I also owe you an apology. I thought the other too. Bravo for you.

Right-wing media set sights on family of 11-year-old who spoke about his mother's death at health care event - CafeMom

According to a New York Times report, Marcelas Owens appeared at a March 11 press conference with Senate Democrats and spoke about his mother's death. The Times reported that Marcelas' mother, "Tiffany Owens, died of pulmonary hypertension in 2007 at age 27 after losing her health insurance because she could no longer work. Ms. Owens had been an assistant manager at a Jack in the Box restaurant." CNN.com further reported that Marcelas said at the event, "I came out here for health care, I got involved because my mom was a health care activist, she testified and participated in rallies. She wanted people to have health care and not wait till management level to be offered health care."

On the March 12 edition of his nationally syndicated radio show, Rush Limbaugh aired a clip of Marcelas' remarks at the health care event and said, "Now, this is unseemly, exploitative, an 11-year-old kid being forced to tell this story all over just to benefit the Democrat Party and Barack Obama." Limbaugh later said, referring to Marcelas, "Your mom would have still died, because Obamacare doesn't kick in until 2014."

Desperation, it's not just a novel by Stephen King ........

to parade him out like a fucking freak in a carnival to make political points?

An 11 year old who does not want other kids to have to suffer like he did is a "Fucking freak" ???

NO !!!!

YOU FUCKING OBAMARRHOIDAL OBAMARRHOIDALWINGER.....that's NOT what Del was saying.

IT'S FUCKING FREAKS LIKE YOU WHO PARADE THE KID AROUND IN A CARNIVAL TO MAKE POLITICAL POINTS.

NO ONE WANTS THIS KID OR ANY OTHER KID IN AMERICA OR AROUND THE WORLD TO SUFFER.....OR, ANY ONE TO SUFFER FOR THAT MATTER EXCEPT OBAMARRHOIDS AND THE ISLAMOFASCIST SWINE>

BUT (to paraphrase Stephanie a smidge).....

The Obamarrhoids are "QUICK LEARNERS" when it comes to learning "the ole TRIED &TRUE: Women, children and the disabled AL QUEDA HUMAN SHIELD TRICK".

IF YOU ARE FUCKING APPALLED AT WHAT HORROR.....YES HORROR .... IS HAPPENING EVERY MINUTE....EVERY SECOND .....OF EVERY DAY IN AMERICA .....

THEN......

STOP SENDING THE BILLIONS OF OUR MONEY TO THAT AFRICAN PARADISE THE BLACK RACISTS PINE FOR.......AND THAT INCLUDES HAITI.

THERE IS ONLY SO MUCH WE CAN DO !!!!

Listen you OBAMARRHOIDALWINGER FILTH: It would even be nicer if EVERY AMERICAN COULD BE BOUGHT A MILLION DOLLAR HOUSE, A JAGUAR, and an Illegal Mexican Lawnmower on our tax payer money.......BUT THERE IS A LIMIT TO HOW MUCH YOU CAN TAX THE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE USUALLY IRRESPONSIBLE !!!!

Occasionally shit happens at home. TOUGH !!!!

AS I SAID:THERE IS ONLY SO MUCH WE CAN DO......THEN......IT'S MY FAMILY & ME FIRST !!!

AND, THAT'S A FAC(K) JACK !!!

:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

Last edited:

well excuse me for misunderstanding. you wrote you "piece of shit" under Sarah's picture. Not rdeans.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
You can bet money on it, mediamatters had a hand in this bogus bullshit hit job.

NO !!!!

YOU FUCKING OBAMARRHOIDAL OBAMARRHOIDALWINGER.....that's NOT what Del was saying.

IT'S FUCKING FREAKS LIKE YOU WHO PARADE THE KID AROUND IN A CARNIVAL TO MAKE POLITICAL POINTS.

NO ONE WANTS THIS KID OR ANY OTHER KID IN AMERICA OR AROUND THE WORLD TO SUFFER.....OR, ANY ONE TO SUFFER FOR THAT MATTER.

BUT (to paraphrase Stephanie a smidge).....

The Obamarrhoids are "QUICK LEARNERS" when it comes to learning "the ole TRIED &TRUE: Women, children and the disabled AL QUEDA HUMAN SHIELD TRICK".

IF YOU ARE FUCKING APPALLED AT WHAT HORROR.....YES HORROR .... IS HAPPENING EVERY MINUTE....EVERY SECOND .....OF EVERY DAY IN AMERICA .....

THEN......

STOP SENDING THE BILLIONS OF OUR MONEY TO THAT AFRICAN PARADISE THE BLACK RACISTS PINE FOR.......AND THAT INCLUDES HAITI.

THERE IS ONLY SO MUCH WE CAN DO !!!!

Listen you OBAMARRHOIDALWINGER FILTH: It would even be nicer if EVERY AMERICAN COULD BE BOUGHT A MILLION DOLLAR HOUSE, A JAGUAR, and an Illegal Mexican Lawnmower on our tax payer money.......BUT THERE IS A LIMIT TO HOW MUCH YOU CAN TAX THE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE USUALLY IRRESPONSIBLE !!!!

Occasionally shit happens at home. TOUGH !!!!

AS I SAID:THERE IS ONLY SO MUCH WE CAN DO......THEN......IT'S MY FAMILY & ME FIRST !!!

AND, THAT'S A FAC(K) JACK !!!

:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

You make mal's capitalization problem look mild.

Forum List

Back