Rush is Right on Immigration and the GOP

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
Actual factual words of Mr. Rush Limbaugh of the EIB network follow in bold. He's right, of course, though immigration opponents have been saying this for years.

But the thing to me, folks, is this election shouldn’t even be close right now. The reason that it is close, they’re reasons that have to do with things that, you know, Karl Rove and George W. Bush really don’t have all that much to say about or control over. I mean demographics—if we can be honest here for a second—demographics are going to make it increasingly more difficult for Republicans to win in the future if things don’t change as they are now. Many people who are voting have no context.… World War II generation is dying off. We have people here because of the open border policy. We have people who have not assimilated into our culture. The liberal propaganda resonates with many of them, at least, a large number of them, maybe a growing number of them, because of the “we’ll do everything for you” propaganda that liberals are known for.

William Joyce said:
Actual factual words of Mr. Rush Limbaugh of the EIB network follow in bold. He's right, of course, though immigration opponents have been saying this for years.

But the thing to me, folks, is this election shouldn’t even be close right now. The reason that it is close, they’re reasons that have to do with things that, you know, Karl Rove and George W. Bush really don’t have all that much to say about or control over. I mean demographics—if we can be honest here for a second—demographics are going to make it increasingly more difficult for Republicans to win in the future if things don’t change as they are now. Many people who are voting have no context.… World War II generation is dying off. We have people here because of the open border policy. We have people who have not assimilated into our culture. The liberal propaganda resonates with many of them, at least, a large number of them, maybe a growing number of them, because of the “we’ll do everything for you” propaganda that liberals are known for.
Excellant Willaim ! Now keep listening--you're beginning to understand what it's all about here !!!!! :clap1:

Forum List

Back