Runner who lost as a man will now compete against girls

Because you never had a daughter

No, but I have nieces... and in the unlikely event they'd actually encounter a Trans athlete, so what? If your whole life is ruined because a dude in a dress outran you, you are much too fragile to deal with the real world.

I don't have periods/cant give birth..

So why would I want to compete against a girl in drag?

So you think it's fair for little girls to compete against men in dresses?

How sick are you?

Why would you care?

How sick are you?

I wasn't aware there was a sport where they let adults compete against children...

Come on joe your running away..

Tell us, how sick are you?

Well, I don't feel a need to hate on people I would almost never encounter. I'm pushing up against 60 and I've met maybe two trans people in my entire life....

Why would you care?

How sick are you?

I wasn't aware there was a sport where they let adults compete against children...

Come on joe your running away..

Tell us, how sick are you?

Well, I don't feel a need to hate on people I would almost never encounter. I'm pushing up against 60 and I've met maybe two trans people in my entire life....

You do know cookie the clown was a trans right?

fd42c8a6cc42a6fc31463e7a1b75c2f0.jpg

No, but I have nieces... and in the unlikely event they'd actually encounter a Trans athlete, so what? If your whole life is ruined because a dude in a dress outran you, you are much too fragile to deal with the real world.

Well, I'm not a woman either, so it's unlikely I'll ever be subjected to sexual harassment by one of my bosses at the office, so what do I give a shit if women are? If a woman's whole life is ruined because her male coworker makes sexual advances to her, she is much too fragile to deal with the real world.

Well, I'm not a woman either, so it's unlikely I'll ever be subjected to sexual harassment by one of my bosses at the office, so what do I give a shit if women are? If a woman's whole life is ruined because her male coworker makes sexual advances to her, she is much too fragile to deal with the real world.

Apples and oranges..

No one is making sexual advances... They just had to run against a dude in a dress... It's not the fucking end of the world.

"Oh, boo, hoo, I didn't get a trophy!"

Forum List

Back