Rules for Thee but not for me: Lori gets a haircut but threatens Chicagoans.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
How did this miserable excuse for a human being get elected to a Major City? This bitch was just on last night making her Orwellian threats about imprisoning people who violate her lock down rules. But it's fine for her to get her hair styled, because she is in the 'public eye'. I got news for you Lori Lightweight first of all you have no authority to issue threats that you did. Secondly, the haircut ain't gonna help. Yeeesh.

How did this miserable excuse for a human being get elected to a Major City? This bitch was just on last night making her Orwellian threats about imprisoning people who violate her lock down rules. But it's fine for her to get her hair styled, because she is in the 'public eye'. I got news for you Lori Lightweight first of all you have no authority to issue threats that you did. Secondly, the haircut ain't gonna help. Yeeesh.

Mayor Lightfoot got voted in because Chicagoans wanted to elect their first lesbian mayor. It was the chick's sex preferences that got her in office. Not her personality or abilities

Yep. One more elected democrat slob who thinks they are more important than you.

This twit is an idiot.

Finally, May 1, hair dressers got the green light to go back to work in my state. We women have been the haircut POLICE for the past six weeks. At a Zoomed meeting last week, one participant said hello to another and then said "You got your haircut?" 15 suspicious teachers all zeroed in on her with laser lights. Yes she had. But apparently the two hadn't seen each other in quite awhile, so we couldn't string her up.

Forum List

Back