Rule Enforcement On CDZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pilate

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2016
Can moderators please keep a closer eye on content in CDZ. Within the past few weeks I've seen several very partisan in nature posts and comments many of which have had no evidence backing their assertions. Such comments belong on politics, do they not?

Can moderators please keep a closer eye on content in CDZ. Within the past few weeks I've seen several very partisan in nature posts and comments many of which have had no evidence backing their assertions. Such comments belong on politics, do they not?
If I recall correctly the only thing required is members remain civil and I don't recall the CDZ requiring links. If you want to require links you can do that in the Structured Debate Zone.

Given the fact that feelings opines and thoughts have no link you would be regulating and mandating the rules to CIVIL speech. Just remember to use the proper forum for the proper request.

My thoughts.
Fury

I don't expect a link but you can't just go on CDZ and say that "right wing ideologies are founded upon lies" without providing support in any way shape or form.

I don't expect a link but you can't just go on CDZ and say that "right wing ideologies are founded upon lies" without providing support in any way shape or form.
That's a general statement, not a personal assault or slander. If someone thinks (or wants you to believe he/she thinks) that right-wing ideologies are founded upon lies .... let him say so. It is not required for every member on the forum to be 'right'.

It's just another forum littered with trolling, only with restrictions on personal attacks and 'flaming', whatever that is supposed to mean. It's not a formal debate forum; most message boards aren't, despite the wishful thinking of some posters. You might try the formal debate forums; I think there are a couple of them here. The History Forum and Religion and Ethics Forum also suffer from the same problem, overrun with tards and astro-turfers and conspiracy nuts.

i've always contended that the so-called CDZ was really a place for people to say disgusting things in a nice way so they won't get called out for what they are.

Would you like some cheese?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back