Ruh Roooooh!

Trump thought he had a lap dog yes man, but.....
Nah. He thought he had a bulldog that would go after criminals from the Obama regime...the same criminals that Rahm and Loretta ignored.
...or maybe you are a victim of wishful thinking, and the crimes just are not there to prosecute. Honest question: has this ever once crossed your mind?
Honest answer: The fact that it has crossed my mind (many times) and is evidenced by the known behavior of Gun-Runner Emanuel and Tarmac Lynch should be obvious. The crimes of Hillary Clinton are plentiful.

The crimes of the Obama administration and its targeting of conservative organizations are admitted.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...6a0ada-b987-11e2-92f3-f291801936b8_story.html

Hillary deliberately destroyed evidence that had already been subpoenaed. That is a crime.

Hillary lied to Congress. That is a crime.

Don't try to blow smoke up my dress claiming there has been no crime. If Jeff Sessions ever grows a pair of balls and appoints an honest, non-partisan special counsel (not from the existing DOJ ranks) to look into the crimes of the past administration, your bitch, Hillary will be in deep shit.
So you give the most dishonest answer possible by not even giving an answer to my question. Typical.
You are evidently in over your head. I answered your asinine question. Go ask mommy to fix you a bottle.
No, you ignored my question and answered a different question, because you, sir, are an intellectual sissy.

Nah. He thought he had a bulldog that would go after criminals from the Obama regime...the same criminals that Rahm and Loretta ignored.
...or maybe you are a victim of wishful thinking, and the crimes just are not there to prosecute. Honest question: has this ever once crossed your mind?
Honest answer: The fact that it has crossed my mind (many times) and is evidenced by the known behavior of Gun-Runner Emanuel and Tarmac Lynch should be obvious. The crimes of Hillary Clinton are plentiful.

The crimes of the Obama administration and its targeting of conservative organizations are admitted.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...6a0ada-b987-11e2-92f3-f291801936b8_story.html

Hillary deliberately destroyed evidence that had already been subpoenaed. That is a crime.

Hillary lied to Congress. That is a crime.

Don't try to blow smoke up my dress claiming there has been no crime. If Jeff Sessions ever grows a pair of balls and appoints an honest, non-partisan special counsel (not from the existing DOJ ranks) to look into the crimes of the past administration, your bitch, Hillary will be in deep shit.
So you give the most dishonest answer possible by not even giving an answer to my question. Typical.
You are evidently in over your head. I answered your asinine question. Go ask mommy to fix you a bottle.
No, you ignored my question and answered a different question, because you, sir, are an intellectual sissy.
Dear idiot,

Your question was:

Honest question: has this ever once crossed your mind?

My answer was:

The fact that it has crossed my mind (many times) and is evidenced by the known behavior of Gun-Runner Emanuel and Tarmac Lynch should be obvious. The crimes of Hillary Clinton are plentiful.

It crossed my mind (that there might be no crimes to prosecute) until I was presented with proof of their crimes. Reports of their actions showed me that it is foolish for that silly thought should ever cross my mind again. The fact that they have not yet been prosecuted is irrelevant. They have been committed.

Please learn to understand the English language and to apply logic to what you read.

Last edited:

My answer was:

The fact that it has crossed my mind (many times) and is evidenced by the known behavior of Gun-Runner Emanuel and Tarmac Lynch should be obvious. The crimes of Hillary Clinton are plentiful.
Of course, my question was specifically referring to the preceding statement, which you intentionally left out, because... well... you are shameless, lying little puke.

This is breaking news to exactly zero people.

My answer was:

Of course, my question was specifically referring to the preceding statement, which you intentionally left out, because... well... you are shameless, lying little puke.

This is breaking news to exactly zero people.
With the word "this" in your question, you implied the subject was in the previous sentence. I don't need to include it in my answer.

You are a dense person. I repeat: Learn to understand English.

I don't need to include it in my answer.
You, of course, knew what I meant then, and you know what I mean now. You are a little weasel. I can just let you be you, and then look smart and honest by comparison. I think I will do that now. Have a good one.

You, of course, knew what I meant then, and you know what I mean now. You are a little weasel. I can just let you be you, and then look smart and honest by comparison. I think I will do that now. Have a good one.
Of course I knew what you meant, you stupid fuck! I understand English quite well. Good riddance!

For your edification:

"Good Riddance" Meaning, to happily get rid of anything deemed worthless, this phrase originated in Shakespeare's 1609 play "Troilus and Cressida."

Of course I knew what you meant, you stupid fuck! I understand English quite well. Good riddance!

For your edification:

"Good Riddance" Meaning, to happily get rid of anything deemed worthless, this phrase originated in Shakespeare's 1609 play "Troilus and Cressida."
Definitely more your loss than mine...

Any news on the Special Counsel yet?

DC is a Democrat run town for sure. Eight years of endless Obama corruption and no special counsels. Then when Trump takes over with a red House, Senate and White House, Democrats get a counsel. Now Republicans think they'll get an investigation? I'll believe it when I see it. They're weak and pathetic. Republicans have battered wife syndrome. They need to start fighting back

Any Special Counsel yet? What's taking so long, Ruh Roooooh?

Name is HUBER.

Same as Special Council, but with more control so there is not an uncontrolled Witch Hunt like the one Mueller has gone off on.

H-U-B-E-R.

You leftist numbskulls will be hearing more about him...and you are not going to like it.

Any Special Counsel yet? What's taking so long, Ruh Roooooh?

Name is HUBER.

Same as Special Council, but with more control so there is not an uncontrolled Witch Hunt like the one Mueller has gone off on.

H-U-B-E-R.

You leftist numbskulls will be hearing more about him...and you are not going to like it.
Interesting....haven't heard more about him yet. When do you think that will happen? Same time as we get our Special Counsel to investigate H. Clinton?

Forum List

Back