Rudy says trump denied ATT-Time Warner merger

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
Giuliani says Trump 'denied' the AT&T-Time Warner deal, then backtracks

Giuliani says Trump 'denied' the AT&T-Time Warner deal, then backtracks

Then he has to walk it all back....

Hasn't it become painfully obvious that Rudy's time has past. He is a very clueless old fool that embarrasses himself every time he opens his mouth.

Now that the third wife is walking away...I assume he thinks the extra press time will find him another young piece. Instead....he is proving himself a victim of dementia.

Posted earlier

Another day - And Rudy steps in another pile

Hope your OP does better than mine did attracting a semi-intelligent response. :cool-45:

Why do you Lefties strain to construe every remark coming out of this Administration in the most disparaging way?

Only a moron could fail to see that Giuliani was pointing out that whatever AT&T paid to Cohen and whatever they expected to come out of it, it didn't work. This White House is not for sale. It does not favor "big corporations" over "the little people."

I understood it. It wasn't that complicated.

Posted earlier

Another day - And Rudy steps in another pile

Hope your OP does better than mine did attracting a semi-intelligent response. :cool-45:

Why do you Lefties strain to construe every remark coming out of this Administration in the most disparaging way?

Only a moron could fail to see that Giuliani was pointing out that whatever AT&T paid to Cohen and whatever they expected to come out of it, it didn't work. This White House is not for sale. It does not favor "big corporations" over "the little people."

I understood it. It wasn't that complicated.

Sorry about that....I doubt it will as the trump leg humpers on this board are totally clueless....

Sorry about that....I doubt it will as the trump leg humpers on this board are totally clueless....

Right? I mean any fool can see exactly what Rudy was talking about! :rolleyes:

You're thread's good - was dying to see how Senile ol' Rudy was gonna spin it!

GrayVictoriousIndianpalmsquirrel-max-1mb.gif

Forum List

Back