Rudy Giuliani’s Daughter Is Voting For Hillary Clinton

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
57f7c476170000bc16aca352.jpeg

Caroline Giuliani says her father, Rudy Giuliani, who ran for the GOP nomination himself in 2008 is well aware of her support for Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton.

Caroline Giuliani, the daughter of vocal Donald Trump supporter and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani, is voting for Hillary Clinton.

The younger Giuliani changed her Facebook profile picture to include the Democratic presidential nominee’s campaign logo, Politico noted Thursday. And she’s shared several pro-Clinton articles and photos on the social network.

57f7c36e170000bc16aca348.png

FACEBOOK

Giuliani confirmed her endorsement to the New York Daily News, telling the paper she “enthusiastically” supports Clinton. She also told Politico her father is well-aware of her political leanings.

More: Rudy Giuliani’s Daughter Is Voting For Hillary Clinton

Thank you, Caroline Giuliani! Your support is greatly appreciated. I hope many young voters will follow your lead.

Last edited:
Wow a child voting differently than her parents. That has never happen in the history of the world.

Wow a child voting differently than her parents. That has never happen in the history of the world.

It's nice to know that Giuliani's daughter is not a crazy racist xenophobe like he is. Really nice...
you do bath salts and spice, dont you.

No, nor do I shit on newspapers or magazines. I do use lots of spices in my food.
I know, you are native american (LOL) shit is sacred. You shit in the ceremonial shit hole in the center of camp, later at night you all get smoked up, dance around it while chanting, then wipe it on each other in order to see visions.
I mean, thats cool, I appreciate tradition as much as the next guy. Im just not going to participate.

It's nice to know that Giuliani's daughter is not a crazy racist xenophobe like he is. Really nice...
you do bath salts and spice, dont you.

No, nor do I shit on newspapers or magazines. I do use lots of spices in my food.

That's interesting------is your use of spices consistent with
your heritage? I do not know much about the cuisine of
native north americans

let us not forget that CAROLINE is the daughter of divorce----
they all harbor some resentments -----she is very pretty

Forum List

Back