Rudy Giuliani: The gift that keeps on giving

"Do you realize that sometimes you just babble?
We are under no obligation to humor you"

OH! The all too rare co-concession!

Noted and accepted!

Where's the concession?

Where all concessions are... at the point where the opposition yielded from the standing point.

You could only wish everyone here was impressed with you as you are yourself.

Sit your "sovereign" ass down and shut the fuck up.

The adults are talking.

ADORABLE!
Why don't you do what you said you were going to:

Where_r_my_Keys said:
I hereby resign from any further discussion on this thread. And this website.

Not much a man of your word, are you?

OH! Yet another Re-concession! Wonderful. And Thank you.

But as just an FYI: You should know scamp that once you've conceded to the standing point, you aren't required to continue to do so. But it is always nice, when ya do.

Your most recent concession to the same standing points is duly noted and summarily accepted.

Why is the low information left so angry at "America's Mayor", because he criticized the president? Why is the left so sensitive about criticism of Barry Hussein that they would attack a private citizen for voicing his opinion? The question is redundant and the answer is simple. Rudy hit a sensitive nerve and the left was blindsided. Instead of defending the indefensible the low information left does what it does best and searches the blogs for ammunition to use against Americans who dare to insult the king.

He ain't my mayor. He moved his girlfriend into Gracie Mansion while he was still legally married to his estranged wife and came into political influence because of his corrupt father:

"""According to Barrett, Harold Giuliani served a one-and-a-half year term in Sing Sing prison after robbing a milkman at gunpoint in 1934, a decade before his son, the mayor-to-be, was born.

Rudy also alleges that Harold Giuliani served as the “muscle” for a loan-sharking outfit, claiming that he “broke legs, smashed kneecaps [and] crunched noses” in the 1950s -- even taking part in a gunfight on a Brooklyn street in the 1960s."""

Yes, Let's Talk About 'Upbringing,' Rudy

Yes Let s Talk About Upbringing Rudy Crooks and Liars
That is what makes Rudy....a real American

Unlike Obama who grew up in the country of Hawaii

If Giuliani is so wonderful why did he fail to win the nomination from the GOP?
He is a one-trick pony who thought he could ride 9/11 all the way to the White House in 2008.
But even the Republicans got sick and tired of him regurgitating "...after 9/11" in EVERY SINGLE DEBATE.
Now these idiots embrace him? Losers.

Tomorrow is where it gets fun

Sunday morning talk shows will all be asking...

Do you agree with Rudy Giuliani that our President does not love America?

Watch the tap dancing

What makes Rudy an American, is his recognition and defense of, his respect for and adherence to the principles that define America... . Just like any other American.

Now as no less an authority as a moderator on this very site recently noted:

THERE ARE NO LEFTIST AMERICANS!
But this is only because nature precludes the means for one to simultaneously adhere to both the Thesis and the Anti-Thesis... .

Does that help, in any way at all?

The adults are talking.

ADORABLE!

Where_r_my_Keys said:

But as just an FYI: You should know scamp that once you've conceded to the standing point, you aren't required to continue to do so. But it is always nice, when ya do.

Your most recent concession to the same standing points is duly noted and summarily accepted.

I think you need a dictionary. Neither RW or Paperview has conceded you anything. They are mocking you, in case you haven't noticed.

Concession - Merriam-Webster.com
a : the act or an instance of conceding (as by granting something as a right, accepting something as true, or acknowledging defeat).

Tomorrow is where it gets fun

Sunday morning talk shows will all be asking...

Do you agree with Rudy Giuliani that our President does not love America?

Watch the tap dancing

Oh, yeah....this is gonna' be fantastic. Wait 'til Jon Stewart gets ahold of this on Monday night.

And right now as we speak, you know that Paul, Cruz, McCain, Graham, et al. are all working right now with their handlers on how to couch their answers.

What makes Rudy an American, is his recognition and defense of, his respect for and adherence to the principles that define America... . Just like any other American.

Now as a moderator on this very site recently noted:

THERE ARE NO LEFTIST AMERICANS!
But this is only because nature precludes the means for one to simultaneously adhere to both the Thesis and the Anti-Thesis... .

Does that help, in any way at all?
Sorry...makes absolutely no sense

What is the problem with you guys today? Why do I have to try to figure out what you are babbling about?

Obama and his supporters want to "change", "fundamentally transform" and "re-make" the country I love.

Obama has complained about the Constitution being a set of "negative liberties", he's more than willing to go overseas and point out anything that we have done wrong, and his supporters regularly remind us that the Founding Fathers were a bunch of "rich white slave owners", and that other countries such as Sweden would be a nice direction for us to go in.

Okay. I certainly didn't make any of that up. I'm taking them at their word.

Should I not be?

The adults are talking.

ADORABLE!

Where_r_my_Keys said:

I think you need a dictionary. Neither RW or Paperview has conceded you anything. They are mocking you, in case you haven't noticed.

a : the act or an instance of conceding (as by granting something as a right, accepting something as true, or acknowledging defeat).
He thinks everyone concedes to him every other post. He's an immature blowhard.

Nothing more.

OH! Too stupid to extrapolate?

How sad... just so horribly sad.

Ya see scamp,
by yielding from the standing point, you grant the standing point... having accepted such , YOU (the conceding party) accepts the standing point as true.... therefore through their yielding from the point, acknowledging defeat.

See how that works?

The adults are talking.

ADORABLE!

Where_r_my_Keys said:

Nothing more.

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

Obama has no love for America.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 63
The Reader should have long ago recognized that the opposition has now entirely fled from the point... preferring instead, as they usually do, to focus their attack upon the person that they are opposing.

Who would like to identify the specific fatal flaw that they're exercising here?

Again... in terms of defeating the Left in debate, there are two key components which are required:

1- Find a Leftist.

2- Get them to speak.

ADORABLE!

Where_r_my_Keys said:

Nothing more.

I win!

:rofl:

Where_r_my_Keys said:

Nothing more.

I win!

:rofl:

I would normally congratulate you, but beating Keys is no great accomplishment

the left is some of the phoniest people in this country

they can call any Republican man and they especially love to bully the women all the names they want.

but say something about their Messiah. green slime spews from them while their heads spin on their shoulders

cracks me the hell up

After watching you on the left with Bush, I am not going to be beat down to be civil to that jerk you all put on as President. For starters I can't find one damn good thing to say about him, so I don't have to pretend. lol

I hope Obama gets his just dues in the afterlife. like burning fire

Forum List

Back