Rudy Giuliani: The gift that keeps on giving

It's a lot more than interpretation of fossil evidence at this stage of the game.

No, not really. Still just an interpretation.

You have no idea what you're talking about, and the fossil record is incidental at this point anyway. It's all about our understanding of the genetic code and various genomes - information which is currently being acquired at a tremendous pace in one of the more interesting scientific explosions of knowledge ever.

Oh, yes, the fossil record. The Precambrian Explosion blows a big hole right through your monkey theory all by itself. The fossil record doesn't prove evolution, it militates against it on a fundamental level. All you have is an interpretation and a religious cult that asserts blind belief in evolution no matter what the evidence says.

Stop pushing your religion on me. I don't want it.

Let me ask you a question. What do you think of our current understanding of DNA? More specifically, what do you think of our understanding of genetic sequencing as it pertains to human diseases and our improved understanding of links between genetics and disease?

I think it doesn't prove or disprove evolution.

Next question.

What does it prove about the links between disease and genetics? Surely you would agree that there is a link between the 2, no?

You have no idea what you're talking about, and the fossil record is incidental at this point anyway. It's all about our understanding of the genetic code and various genomes - information which is currently being acquired at a tremendous pace in one of the more interesting scientific explosions of knowledge ever.

Oh, yes, the fossil record. The Precambrian Explosion blows a big hole right through your monkey theory all by itself. The fossil record doesn't prove evolution, it militates against it on a fundamental level. All you have is an interpretation and a religious cult that asserts blind belief in evolution no matter what the evidence says.

Let me ask you a question. What do you think of our current understanding of DNA? More specifically, what do you think of our understanding of genetic sequencing as it pertains to human diseases and our improved understanding of links between genetics and disease?

Next question.

What does it prove about the links between disease and genetics? Surely you would agree that there is a link between the 2, no?

I'm not going down your rabbit hole.

Next question.

I honestly don't care whether you "believe" in evolution or not.

But I am curious if you believe studies in DNA and genetics are worthwhile to the well-being of both the medical industry and the population at large? No rabbit hole. No traps.

I'll simplify the question, and you can choose whether or not to answer it.

Do you think studies that reveal links between genetics and disease are a worthwhile pursuit?

Why is the low information left so angry at "America's Mayor", because he criticized the president? Why is the left so sensitive about criticism of Barry Hussein that they would attack a private citizen for voicing his opinion? The question is redundant and the answer is simple. Rudy hit a sensitive nerve and the left was blindsided. Instead of defending the indefensible the low information left does what it does best and searches the blogs for ammunition to use against Americans who dare to insult the king.
Rudy was appealing to Republicans like you. Those who believe to the bone that Obama is the devil

Now, all Republicans will be asked the same question

Walker punted and refused to answer.......the question will not go away
Just like Benghazi and the IRS scandal?

The questions were asked.......Republicans were just not happy that the evidence did not support any crimes

The fact that the uneducated Walker doesn't understand that shows he is not Presdential material

The assertion that he isn't Presidential material is because he simply doesn't support Unions. The people in his state have spoken twice on that issue. Geez, stop pouting, child.

The issue at hand is Walkers disbelief of evolution and overall opposition to education

Worst Governor ever
The first is an assumption, the second political punditry, the third an opinion from the throes of ignorance. You don't even know every governor, much less who might be the worst. Governor Bill Harrison is likely the best candidate for worst governor ever in American history. That's something those of use who are actually educated understand. You are a complete ass.

Actually, Scott Walker is the worst Governor in history

His blundering over the last week confirms it

Scott Walker says he doesn't know if President Obama loves his country

Add that to he doesn't know about evolution

And people say his lack of education doesn't matter

Is there something wrong with being undecided on the issue of evolution? Both creationism and evolution are theories, so why does everyone have to be a true believer of one or the other? You Leftists making a big issue out of Walker not wanting to discuss evolution with flaming Left wing bigots like you only proves him RIGHT.

God is a theory, Evolution is a FACT

A candidate for highest office should know that

No, evolution is not a fact. You're religious beliefs aren't facts, they're just your beliefs. Don't push them on everyone else.

And a candidate for highest office doesn't need to answer that question, or where he stands on contraceptives, or whatever else you Leftwats come up with that have nothing to do with what's going on in this country.

The issue that evolution occurs is supported by biological, fossil and DNA evidence...it is a fact
How and why it occurs is a theory

The fact that the uneducated Walker doesn't understand that shows he is not Presdential material

Evolution is an interpretation of fossil evidence. That doesn't make it fact. I know you still don't understand.

You have it mixed up......God is a theory, Evolution is a fact

It is much more than an interpretation of biological evidence that Darwin used. It is fossil records and DNA mapping of genomes

There is no such verifiable evidence of the existence of God

Why is the low information left so angry at "America's Mayor", because he criticized the president? Why is the left so sensitive about criticism of Barry Hussein that they would attack a private citizen for voicing his opinion? The question is redundant and the answer is simple. Rudy hit a sensitive nerve and the left was blindsided. Instead of defending the indefensible the low information left does what it does best and searches the blogs for ammunition to use against Americans who dare to insult the king.

This is not a right vs left thing. Whenever Bush was criticized most Republicans would raise a fit just the same.

the left is some of the phoniest people in this country

they can call any Republican man and they especially love to bully the women all the names they want.

but say something about their Messiah. green slime spews from them while their heads spin on their shoulders

cracks me the hell up

After watching you on the left with Bush, I am not going to be beat down to be civil to that jerk you all put on as President. For starters I can't find one damn good thing to say about him, so I don't have to pretend. lol

I hope Obama gets his just dues in the afterlife. like burning fire

Progressives have no integrity, no honesty, and they lack maturity. They will lie and lie and lie. They will obstruct and derail any discussion. They will demand links and other proof but never have any intention of reading the link or considering the evidence. They don't care about the truth, they only care about winning the argument. Progressives are the scum of the earth.

The premise of the OP is correct, Giuliani's stupidity has only made things more difficult for the GOP in 2016.

The media is lining Republicans up and asking if they support Giulianis comments

If they say they do, the Democrats will beat them over the head with it
If they say they think Obama loves this country, they will enrage assholes like we have on this board

The assertion that he isn't Presidential material is because he simply doesn't support Unions. The people in his state have spoken twice on that issue. Geez, stop pouting, child.

The issue at hand is Walkers disbelief of evolution and overall opposition to education

Worst Governor ever
The first is an assumption, the second political punditry, the third an opinion from the throes of ignorance. You don't even know every governor, much less who might be the worst. Governor Bill Harrison is likely the best candidate for worst governor ever in American history. That's something those of use who are actually educated understand. You are a complete ass.

There you go again proving you're a complete ass by claiming Scott Walker is the "worst governor in history." Do you even know who Governor Bill Harrison was and what he did as a governor?

You are stupid beyond all belief.

Worst Governor ever

There you go again proving you're a complete ass by claiming Scott Walker is the "worst governor in history." Do you even know who Governor Bill Harrison was and what he did as a governor?

You are stupid beyond all belief.

The failed governor of Wisconsin has no competition

Next question.

I honestly don't care whether you "believe" in evolution or not.

But I am curious if you believe studies in DNA and genetics are worthwhile to the well-being of both the medical industry and the population at large? No rabbit hole. No traps.

I'll simplify the question, and you can choose whether or not to answer it.

Do you think studies that reveal links between genetics and disease are a worthwhile pursuit?

Is this question really too difficult for you to answer honestly?

The issue that evolution occurs is supported by biological, fossil and DNA evidence...it is a fact
How and why it occurs is a theory

Evolution is an interpretation of fossil evidence. That doesn't make it fact. I know you still don't understand.

It's a lot more than interpretation of fossil evidence at this stage of the game.

Since you never did respond honestly to my inquiry regarding DNA sequencing and human disease, I'd just like to add that anyone who claims the fossil record doesn't support evolution is too far gone to argue with in any case. There are thousands upon thousands of studied fossils and not a single one possesses a single feature that doesn't fit into the theory, including the increasing complexity over time.

I guess it is conceivable that some other theory of genetic variation could explain the relationships between animals, but I don't see how any other theory could by its very definition have strict requirements on the order of things over time. If they were a designer in the sense that many assert, why would there never be a recorded instance of a complex animal outside the available skill sets at the time? If clearly wouldn't be a formal requirement as in industrial evolution you will often see designs way ahead of their time.

When did the RWnuts stop attacking people who criticize conservatives?

Rudy has effectively taken back everything he said,

thus leaving you and the other 'nuts hanging out to dry. lol

Forum List

Back