Rude People

jillian

Princess
Apr 4, 2006
The Other Side of Paradise
So we went to dinner at a very nice restaurant for what should have been an enjoyable meal. Instead, a man at the next table thought everyone around him should know what he was drinking, what his politics were, what his investments were like and what he thought of celebrities from arnold schwarzenneger to mike blumberg.

i wanted to give him my check at the end of the meal since he ruined our dinner. but my husband wouldn't let me.

I've always found that the volume of people's voices in public is inversely proportionate to their intellect.

Some days i just don't know....

Last edited:
So we went to dinner at a very nice restaurant for what should have been an enjoyable meal. Instead, a man at the next table thought everyone around him should know what he was drinking, what his politics were, what his investments were like and what he thought of celebrities from arnold schwarzenneger to mike blumberg.

i wanted to give him my check at the end of the meal since he ruined our dinner. but my husband wouldn't let me.

I've always found that the volume of people's voices in public is inversely proportionate to their intellect.

You should have joined him in the conversation. "Yeah that Governator sure is an asshole huh?" and check his reaction. Just keep interrupting him.

You should have joined him in the conversation. "Yeah that Governator sure is an asshole huh?" and check his reaction. Just keep interrupting him.

you know, i thought about sitting down next to him.

my husband and son vetoed that.

You and your husband should have talked about how he just about killed the last loud bastard that ruined his dinner.

All the nuisance of being questioned by the police and all of that.

Last edited:
Or pretend to get a phone call and talk loudly to the 'person' at the other end repeating what this guy is saying bullet pointed with "Can you believe that?????" and "Unbelievable, no?"

If you were to venture a guess....which poster here was he?

:rofl: could have been a dozen of them.

:rofl: could have been a dozen of them.

Shaman.

That was you?!

No. That was the woman in the next stall i the rest room who was having a cell phone discussion.

They're all out there

that reminds me of a while back in a store restroom. A guy in the next stall was talking on his cell while doing business and even keeping talking while near grunting/straining. I about busted a gut keeping from bursting out laughing.

People are so silly/stupid.

you know, i thought about sitting down next to him.

my husband and son vetoed that.
I think there was an "I Love Lucy" episode like that. Lucy and Ethel were in some swanky restaurant and a celebrity (William Holden?) was at the booth next to them, so Lucy kept peeking at him.
Bill Holden gets ticked off so he just stopped eating, turns around just stares at Lucy! Of course Lucy got all embarrassed.
Holy sh*t it's on YouTube! Yeah it was Bill Holden:

[youtube]AWWj3-qOR1s[/youtube]

I HATE people like that. My husband has a hard time holding me back too. (hugs)

Forum List

Back