Rubio sticks last knife into Cruz's back.

sarahgop

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2009
It appears for the last 6 months the Rubio team has been pushing the Cruz sticks his thing into many women story. I personally think its true.

Is there some link or something for this? I haven't heard that from Rubio...but I love it!

Cruz supported the tpp, corker bill and wanted legal residency for the legals. He's a leftist globalist asshole and it doesn't surprise me that he is doing this shit.

:disbelief: Did you just say Cruz is a "leftist"? Or did I drink the psilocybin juice by mistake?

Cruz supported the tpp, corker bill and wanted legal residency for the legals. He's a leftist globalist asshole and it doesn't surprise me that he is doing this shit.

:disbelief: Did you just say Cruz is a "leftist"? Or did I drink the psilocybin juice by mistake?

He is a globalist anti-American prick. And most of the right would agree that those area leftist ideas I listed.

He is a globalist anti-American prick. And most of the right would agree that those area leftist ideas I listed.

I doubt "most" would even know what you're talking about.

"TPP"? Toilet paper products? :dunno:
"Corker bill"? Do we even want to know?
"Legal residency for legals"?

Are you drunk?

I know quite a few conservatives that have already voted for him, and will be voting for him if he is nominated. One of them won't even speak to me now, and he is/was a good friend. :(

Sounds like a libtard to me. I've been saying Cruz ain't nothing but a Dubya.

It appears for the last 6 months the Rubio team has been pushing the Cruz sticks his thing into many women story. I personally think its true.

So if this is the case, Rubio would look absurd if he then endorses Cruz.

No way. Much worse.

No way. Much worse.

Perhaps, you're still holding to the belief that Bush is actually a good person.

Anyone who admits they're in favour of Globalisation isn't good for 90% of any population, because Globalism is about shafting 90% of the population, primarily through lower wages and more offshoring of jobs or importing Immigrants now to do a job that a national could easily do.

No way. Much worse.

Perhaps, you're still holding to the belief that Bush is actually a good person.

No. I didn't say that. Reread. If these things on Cruz are true...and I know a lot of it is...he's worse. I don't remember anything about Bush being a womanizer....do you?

Forum List

Back