Rubio’s Strange World

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Marco Rubio better stop singing this song:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=BK2UJgy1tSk]Jerry Vale - Two different worlds - YouTube[/ame]​

Rubio’s one world must be a strange place indeed. He ran as a conservative without ever mentioning amnesty for 20 million illegals. Today, the story is that Republicans will never again win elections unless they pass that destructive immigration bill he promotes.

And if winning elections by granting amnesty is the goal for Republicans how come Rubio did NOT run for the Senate on amnesty? The fact is: Rubio’s conservatism flew out the door the minute he was sworn in.

Rubio’s world is not the same world Americans live in. Senator Cruz has it right:

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) launched a national petition on Thursday to stop the Senate Gang of Eight's amnesty bill and send Washington a "strong signal" of the grassroots opposition to the bill.

Ted Cruz Launches National Petition Against Gang of Eight's Bill
by Tony Lee 20 Jun 2013

Ted Cruz Launches National Petition Against Gang of Eight's Bill

Have you noticed that illegal, and legal, immigrants are being wrapped in one ribbon AGAIN? Way back when that loser John McCain began pushing the same crap Rubio is pushing today the amnesty crowd said that Americans who oppose amnesty hate immigrants. The Internet pointed out that Americans hate ILLEGAL immigrants. Combining legal, and illegal, immigrants disappeared for a few years. Now, it’s back again, and it’s being buttressed by “compassion.” (Touchy-feely, meaningless, horse manure is the stuff Democrats rely upon.)

Back in 2007 McCain’s big selling point was that a physical fence was going to stop illegals. That was absurd then, and it is absurd now. Captain McCain knows how ridiculous the fence is; so he ordered Rubio to try a Vulcan mind-meld on the immigration bill:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65dzjOIkwwI&feature=player_embedded]Star Trek - No Kill - YouTube[/ame]​

Question: If a fence is going to stop illegal immigration why is a 1,100 bill needed to build it? In fact, if a fence is such a sure thing why hasn’t it been built before now?

Next

The Gang of Eight et al. claim E-Verify Cards will solve a big part of the illegal immigration problem —— temporary legal immigrants becoming illegal immigrants when they overstay their visas. Don’t be fooled:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1-xD_acj_nc]E-Verify Will Be More Detrimental To Freedom Than National I.D. Card - Freedom Watch - YouTube[/ame]​

The sales pitch for E-Verify says visa-jumpers will leave when they can’t get, or hold, a job. I have a better idea than E-Verify. Confiscate all property illegals have at the time of their ARREST. That is real estate, bank accounts, vehicles, etc. Take everything they own except their clothing before you deport them. Democrats will go along because they are doing their best to destroy the property Rights of law-abiding Americans anyway:

The theory of the Communists may be summed up in the single sentence: Abolition of private property. Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels

Finally, the whole amnesty thing is an ongoing sales campaign. The open borders crowd even admits they will keep trying until they get amnesty for illegals. In practical terms they are going to keep at it until they come up with a sales campaign that convinces enough Americans to fall for the lies. It’s like a used car salesman adding taking points to the clunker he is trying to sell until the sucker caves in. Example in immigration: 20,000 borders guards will be added to the current 20, 000. Naturally, there is no guarantee the new additions will be permanent, nor does more border guards do anything to enforce existing laws. The difference is: Suckers can walk away from a salesman, but they can’t walk away from the government.

Bottom line: Not every American has to be convinced that amnesty and open borders are good things. A simple majority will do.

Last edited:
Irrespective of a few FOX talking heads who oppose the Gang of Eight stickup the Fox Network along with the others has been stooging for amnesty for illegals from the start. Now they are coming out of the woodwork.

It came as no surprise to me when Bill O’Reilly openly supported amnesty for 20 million illegal aliens along with permanently open borders. That is exactly what is in the bill behind all of the smoke and mirrors about securing the borders.

Another bit of misdirection says the “pathway to citizenship” ain’t really amnesty. That’s a lie when Marco Rubio and John McCain tell it, and it’s a lie when a good Catholic boy like Bill O’Reilly says McCain is not a liar.

Watch Laura Ingraham cream O’Reilly when he defends McCain:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMxQV2SwI_g&feature=player_embedded]O'Reilly Battles Ingraham On Immigration: If This Falls Through, Hispanic Voters Will Abandon GOP - YouTube[/ame]​

Incidentally, fair & balanced FOX has so many liberals on the payroll one needs a scorecard keep track of them. Most of the female liberals are blank-face bottle blondes trying to be perky and serious at the same time. Keeping track of them is essential when it comes to surfing on outta there as soon as they appear. Thank God Juan Williams is not a blond white guy. His skin color is the only way I can tell him apart from his dizzy blond political twin —— Kirsten Powers.

Powers opposes a physical fence —— a subliminal reference to the Berlin Wall liberals defended for decades. Clever little Kirsten does not tell the audience she also opposes a fence made of enforceable laws. Were she to debate her position to its logical conclusion you’d see that she is against the Left’s definition of American isolationism —— and for a global village without borders. A world without borders is the same as a world surrounded by one fence. Remember that the defunct Soviet Union, and now Communist China, enclosed newly acquired territory behind communism’s fence. American Lefties think that fence is swell.

Basically, worldwide communism is another way of saying worldwide fence. Ditto a worldwide Islamic caliphate.

NOTE: Isolationism, as it was understood and practiced in the first half of the twentieth century, is no longer possible. The charge of contemporary American isolationism has become impossible to make with any credibility. Ocean-hopping aircraft, global communications, legal immigration, tourism, a network of financial markets, business alliances, etc., have buried “Great Wall of China” type isolation as a national policy in most of the world. That reality does not mean sovereignty is also obsolete. Just the opposite is true. Territorial sovereignty is more important today than it has ever been. Nations can and should do business with other nations, and, at the same time, retain their national sovereignty. Sovereignty begins with immigration controls.

Rubio’s strange world just got a lot stranger:

(CNSNews.com) - The Internal Revenue Service sent 23,994 tax refunds worth a combined $46,378,040 to “unauthorized” alien workers who all used the same address in Atlanta, Ga., in 2011, according to the Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration (TIGTA). That was not the only Atlanta address theoretically used by thousands of “unauthorized” alien workers receiving millions in federal tax refunds in 201.

XXXXX

Perhaps the most remarkable act of the IRS was this: It assigned 6,411 ITINs to unauthorized aliens presumably using a single address in Morganton, North Carolina. According to the 2010 Census, there were only 16,681 people in Morganton. So, for the IRS to have been correct in issuing 6,411 ITINS to unauthorized aliens at a single address in Morganton it would have meant that 38 percent of the town’s total population were unauthorized alien workers using a single address.

IRS Sent $46,378,040 in Refunds to 23,994 ‘Unauthorized’ Aliens at 1 Atlanta Address
June 21, 2013 - 4:18 PM
By Terence P. Jeffrey

IRS Sent $46,378,040 in Refunds to 23,994 ?Unauthorized? Aliens at 1 Atlanta Address | CNS News

The strangest thing of all is that the media lives on Rubio’s world. They are still touting him as top contender for the nomination in 2016 because Democrats love him, while Ted Cruz is being portrayed as a right-wing extremist.

How do you know someone is ‘illegal’ if he’s never been found guilty of a crime in a court of law?

And the pending legislation in no way authorizes ‘amnesty.’

To C_Clayton_Jones: What kind of air do you people breathe on Planet Rubio?

According to CBO, S.744 would reduce the future inflow of illegal immigrants into the U.S. over the next two decades by only 25 percent. CBO estimates that by 2033, 7.5 million new illegal immigrants will have entered the U.S. and taken up residence. The Heritage Foundation’s Robert Rector estimates that these new illegal immigrants could cost the taxpayers (federal, state, and local) some $400 billion over 20 years.

Heritage: CBO Report on Immigration Bill Confirms Amnesty Concerns
by Matthew Boyle
18 Jun 2013

Heritage: CBO Report on Immigration Bill Confirms Amnesty Concerns

They are called illegal immigrants because they are in this country illegally.

And there would be no battle if amnesty (pathway to citizenship) is taken out of the bill.

You’re right about one thing. They should have their day in court. Deport them and let them fight the criminal charge from their homelands —— and pay for it out of their own pockets.

Last edited:
Some say the Amnesty bill is written in such a way, it would not only excuse 11 million illegal immigrants from becoming half-ass citizen entitled to the nation's wealth, it would welcome tens of millions of refugees from the Middle East over to here.

That would eventually cause a bloodbath of Armageddon proportions.

If Rubio ever runs for President, I will definitely campaign against him for short-sightedness and dereliction of using logic in substitution for creating panic and a constantly warmaking citizenry of Islamophiles v. Islamophobes.

I hate what he is doing. Absolutely hate it. I won't ever forget his abdication, either of intelligence and imagination in leadership as he wags behind Chuckie Schumer.

Some say the Amnesty bill is written in such a way, it would not only excuse 11 million illegal immigrants from becoming half-ass citizen entitled to the nation's wealth, it would welcome tens of millions of refugees from the Middle East over to here.

That would eventually cause a bloodbath of Armageddon proportions.

If Rubio ever runs for President, I will definitely campaign against him for short-sightedness and dereliction of using logic in substitution for creating panic and a constantly warmaking citizenry of Islamophiles v. Islamophobes.

I hate what he is doing. Absolutely hate it. I won't ever forget his abdication, either of intelligence and imagination in leadership as he wags behind Chuckie Schumer.

To freedombecki: Rubio double-crossed conservatives and betrayed the country. Democrats always betray the country. They (LBJ & Ted Kennedy) created the immigration mess back in the 1960s; the Democrats compounded their betrayal in 1986 with the first amnesty; so I hope you have some hatred left over for every Democrat.

Rubio was the GOP’s ‘rising star,’ one act of ‘heresy’ and now he’s persona non grata.

To C_Clayton_Jones: Rubio was a rising star to the media. I was wise to him from the minute he popped up. I posted this message on another board in Sept. 2011:

It goes without saying that I would never vote for a Democrat. At this point I am sure of two things regarding Republicans:

1. I will not vote for Mitt Romney.

2. I will not vote for any Republican ticket that includes Marco Rubio.

My longstanding objection to Rubio is that he is not eligible. Now that I am learning more about him, I can’t say I would vote for him if he was eligible. This lengthy excerpt from a piece by Niall Stanage set off my alarm bell:

Former George W. Bush speechwriter Marc Thiessen last week contrasted the “depressing” performance of the Republican presidential candidates on foreign policy with that of Rubio. The Floridian recently “stepped forward to do what the other candidates should have: lay out a clear foreign policy vision,” Thiessen wrote on his Washington Post blog.

Thiessen and Thomas were reacting to two major speeches.

The first came late last month at the Ronald Reagan Library in California. There, Rubio laid out a worldview that sounded strikingly magnanimous.

“Conservatism is not about leaving people behind,” he said. “Conservatism is about empowering people to catch up, to give them the tools at their disposal that make it possible for them to access all the hope, all the promise, all the opportunity that America offers. And our programs to help them should reflect that.”

Rubio turned his attention to foreign policy last Tuesday, with an address at the Jesse Helms Center in North Carolina. Though the speech assailed the Obama administration, it also put a wide stretch of water between Rubio and the GOP’s paleoconservative wing.

“If we refuse to play our rightful role and shrink from the world, America and the entire world will pay a terrible price,” he insisted.

The man who would be veep
By Niall Stanage - 09/19/11 05:00 AM ET

Rubio: The man who would be veep - The Hill - covering Congress, Politics, Political Campaigns and Capitol Hill | TheHill.com

In addition to my natural distrust of any politician who advocates things straight out of the Global Government Manual, Rubio is a Senator. In case you have not noticed, America is currently being buried by a government run by Senators and the US Senate. Hussein’s administration is a US Senate Administration. So the country does not need another Senator in the #2 spot regardless of how short of a time Rubio has been roosting in that nest of traitors.

As to Rubio’s foreign policy, rah-rah BS, he sounds like Preacher Hussein moralizing about hope and change:

“If we refuse to play our rightful role and shrink from the world, America and the entire world will pay a terrible price,” he insisted.

Whenever any bum from the US Senate talks about saving the world they usually mean more subservience to the UNIC. Irrespective of who does the moralizing, Democrat or Republican, the American people better start looking elsewhere for leaders. Frankly, three years of Preacher Hussein saving the world is more than enough.

And if Rubio is such a foreign policy hotshot, I’d like to hear his position on the United Nations and its numerous agencies.

On top of Rubio’s apparent negatives from a conservative perspective the MSM is touting SENATOR Rubio for vice president. Remember that it was the MSM that rigged the 2008 election so that a sitting US Senator was going to the White House come hell or high water. Before conservatives line up behind Rubio they should ask themselves how the country is doing under Senate control?

In addition to Rubio’s nonsense about winning over Hispanics, Senator Lindsey Graham is worse because he has been there longer:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AsVWsQ9VC4&feature=player_embedded]Sen. Lindsey Graham,GOP In 'Demographic Death Spiral,' Must Pass Immigration Reform,TRAITOR? - YouTube[/ame]​

Graham doesn’t get it. Conservatives do not want to save his, and Karl Rove’s, Republican party. Why should they? For decades establishment Republicans conspired with Democrats to grow the government and the parasite class. The leaders of both parties are equally guilty of creating every disaster from immigration to foreign policy. And who does Graham turn to for help? Answer: Not conservative Americans, but to Hispanics who will never vote for Republicans anyway.

Finally, I make my case by pointing to the number of Republicans who are supporting a Democrat bill written by Senator Schumer’s staff.

Last edited:
William Kristol treats RINO with kid gloves while I prefer gloves covering iron fists:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Ug5IAA-jKSA]Kristol Slams Immigration 'Compromise' - YouTube[/ame]​

There’s a thread about Bobby Jindal going back to the Dark Side of Conservative Crazy, perhaps there’s hope for Rubio.

To C_Clayton_Jones: You must have run out of stupid things to say about my premise; so you said something stupid about Jindal who finally saw the light.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back