Rubio Is Acting Like an Ass

Hair Force One

Spray tan

Con artist

Rubio is prancing around like a spazzed out little homo here in Georgia today calling Trump everything under the sun and taking every cheap shot he can. Honestly, in my opinion he is acting like a pathetic asshole. This is know who he is. It is fake as hell.
bush found out what acting like a gentleman with trump got him ....I say let both rubio and cruz throw everything they can at that con man garbage.....then whoever remains gets blasted by hill
Bush was never a gentleman when it came to Trump. If he was talking about kissing Hispanic ass.......then he was a gentleman.
he let trumpet bash him daily ,,,never fighting back You want a scumbag con man in your WH ?? Go and elect trump
As opposed to a front man for the establishment?

Rubio has sold out to the GOP Establishment. That's why all of Bush's people have jumped over to him. He's part of the Gang of Eight. He doesn't have our interests in mind.
Then you have Hillary, who has been bought and paid for by the Establishment and by billionaire hedgefunders. She's corrupt as you can get, and she makes Trump look like a nice guy. She's all plastic and everything she and her staged events. All of her attendees are hand-picked idiots who will lap up her line of BullShit and ask for seconds. Yet you want Hillary to get in. That is a real headscratcher.

Last edited:
Well its working for trump so Rubio must have wanted to give it a try
You have to be able to prove what you say. Rubio can't. He's just talking out of his ass. He's calling Trump every nasty thing he can think of, and I think his candidacy will go down in a huge fireball. He's losing his home state to Trump. He's living in Denial.

I just listened to Rubio on Face The Nation a few minutes ago and all he did was do an impression of Jeb Bush. It was nasty. He's made fun of everything he can think of with respect to Trump. His taxes, his hair, his skin color,......just a nasty little prick nipping at Trump's heels.

Last edited:
Yeah, Rubio seems out of character trying to keep up with Trump's insults.

Say what you will about Rubio's politics, trying to out-nasty The Donald takes experience.

rubio is not a very bright guy compared to trump

Say what you will about Rubio's politics, trying to out-nasty The Donald takes experience.

Jonny, I think 'bright' is not the correct adjective for the Rubio/Trump match. Seems more correct to say Rubio is not as ruthless as Trump, having years less experience. Trump can out-down&dirty every other candidate. He calls them all losers and points out physical characteristics unrelated to intellect or political position, as in Fiorina, Carson, Cruz and ..well everybody who doesn't kiss his butt. And he's just warming up! I am in the uncomfortable position of defending Rubio because he is under fire for trying to trump Trump in the candidate game. Nobody can do that, but at least he tries, and gets shot at even though he cant out-nasty the pro.

You have to be able to prove what you say. Rubio can't. He's just talking out of his ass. He's calling Trump every nasty thing he can think of, and I think his candidacy will go down in a huge fireball. He's losing his home state to Trump. He's living in Denial.

I just listened to Rubio on Face The Nation a few minutes ago and all he did was do an impression of Jeb Bush. It was nasty. He's made fun of everything he can think of with respect to Trump. His taxes, his hair, his skin color,......just a nasty little prick nipping at Trump's heels.
Rubio is acting like a kid who has been picked on all of his life and is now fighting back. It is pathetic to see.

If Rubio keeps playing nice guy he will lose. Trump has turned the campaign into the hit parade so I don't really blame Marco. Plus it gives him good practice to kick the witch back into her lair.

Jonny, I think 'bright' is not the correct adjective for the Rubio/Trump match. Seems more correct to say Rubio is not as ruthless as Trump, having years less experience. Trump can out-down&dirty every other candidate. He calls them all losers and points out physical characteristics unrelated to intellect or political position, as in Fiorina, Carson, Cruz and ..well everybody who doesn't kiss his butt. And he's just warming up! I am in the uncomfortable position of defending Rubio because he is under fire for trying to trump Trump in the candidate game. Nobody can do that, but at least he tries, and gets shot at even though he cant out-nasty the pro.

trump is far more real world experienced then ribio

i will say that

If Rubio keeps playing nice guy he will lose. Trump has turned the campaign into the hit parade so I don't really blame Marco. Plus it gives him good practice to kick the witch back into her lair.
Rubio had a future in politics, but now he's throwing it all away by being an asshole. He had a slim chance before, but now that's gone. People will bail on him wholesale after he's crushed this Tuesday.

Well, obviously, you're biased, because I see it totally different.

Trump only says what he needs to say. He knows the weaknesses of his opponents, and brings it up, and the media covers it. Once the opposition is beaten, he patches things up and works with them. Rubio, on the other hand, is burning bridges. If he had any chances of being in a Trump administration before, now it's gone.

Rubio had a future in politics, but now he's throwing it all away by being an asshole. He had a slim chance before, but now that's gone. People will bail on him wholesale after he's crushed this Tuesday.
Let's see. Donald does it everyday. Marco just started since it's the only way to deal with him and he's the asshole? The Trump nomination is going to give Hillary the presidency.

Well, obviously, you're biased, because I see it totally different.

Trump only says what he needs to say. He knows the weaknesses of his opponents, and brings it up, and the media covers it. Once the opposition is beaten, he patches things up and works with them. Rubio, on the other hand, is burning bridges. If he had any chances of being in a Trump administration before, now it's gone.
I can't imagine why he would want to work for the Trumpster. But there's about a million things so far that Donald didn't really need to bring up, which will come back to haunt him if people put him in.

Let's see. Donald does it everyday. Marco just started since it's the only way to deal with him and he's the asshole? The Trump nomination is going to give Hillary the presidency.
You wish. Trump knows how to keep it in perspective. Nobody else does. Hillary tried opening up on him and he threw it back at her. If you want to be an asshole Trump can give it back in spades.

The truth is Hillary is a plastic focus-grouped candidate who behind the scenes is a heinous Bitch. Nobody likes her. NOBODY. Going to her pathetic events proves it. Look at the difference between the time she was Secretary of State and now.

Clinton_worst_dressed_03.jpg
20160228-635922228736788532w.jpg

On the other hand, Trump makes enemies because he doesn't fuck around. It's what happens when big egos clash. But he knows how to get what he wants without becoming a dickhead. The only people that can't understand that are people that are used to getting their way all of the time.

You wish. Trump knows how to keep it in perspective. Nobody else does. Hillary tried opening up on him and he threw it back at her. If you want to be an asshole Trump can give it back in spades.

The truth is Hillary is a plastic focus-grouped candidate who behind the scenes is a heinous Bitch. Nobody likes her. NOBODY. Going to her pathetic events proves it. Look at the difference between the time she was Secretary of State and now.

Clinton_worst_dressed_03.jpg
20160228-635922228736788532w.jpg

On the other hand, Trump makes enemies because he doesn't fuck around. It's what happens when big egos clash. But he knows how to get what he wants without becoming a dickhead. The only people that can't understand that are people that are used to getting their way all of the time.
You've got me pegged as a Hillary supporter?

Hair Force One

Spray tan

Con artist

Rubio is prancing around like a spazzed out little homo here in Georgia today calling Trump everything under the sun and taking every cheap shot he can. Honestly, in my opinion he is acting like a pathetic asshole. This is know who he is. It is fake as hell.
bush found out what acting like a gentleman with trump got him ....I say let both rubio and cruz throw everything they can at that con man garbage.....then whoever remains gets blasted by hill
Bush was never a gentleman when it came to Trump. If he was talking about kissing Hispanic ass.......then he was a gentleman.
he let trumpet bash him daily ,,,never fighting back You want a scumbag con man in your WH ?? Go and elect trump
Isn't that what ewe have now?

Hair Force One

Spray tan

Con artist

Rubio is the con artist.

Just ask ICE.

And trump is such an honorable man??,,,,,,,,,A Con MAN

Forum List

Back